Empty Force Masters - frauds or geniuses?

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Empty Force Masters - frauds or geniuses?

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:09 pm

klonk wrote:If you say things in the form "x AND NOT x," you limit the statements you can make to surface contradictions

that attempt to point to something beyond the statements themselves, rather in the manner of a gong-an (koan).

This is a difficult mode of expression, and a very uncertain way of communicating anything. (By the way, this

isn't an East versus West thing. Aristotle merely defined the difficulty inherent in contradictory statements,

he didn't invent it. Every mind in the world is arrested by contradiction, which is why gong-an type expression

works--to the extent it can be said to work at all.)

Could you possibly be a bit more vague? ??? For a fleeting moment there, I almost thought maybe I understood that. :-\

Aristotle wrote: ""If thought is not the act of thinking, but a potentiality, it would be reasonable to suppose that its continuous thinking would be wearisome to it." In other words, thought is a potentiality realized in the act of thinking, but a process which can easily be exhausted when overdone. Maybe you should go on back to your gong-an for further self-realization and enlightnement. ;)

Doc :)
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Mike Strong wrote:Wait :o ...

... Grahamb is a girl ???

Nope - Just his energy twin.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Doc, the Cliff Notes version is, if you talk in riddles, don't expect people to get it. Hope this helps. :D
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:47 pm

They're paternal or fraternal twins, not identical twins, don't ya know? ;D

Doc
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

klonk wrote:Doc, the Cliff Notes version is, if you talk in riddles, don't expect people to get it. Hope this helps. :D

klonk:

How I wish I knew what you thought I thought you thought in responding to your earlier post. Hopefully, further thought will clarify the matter. ;)

Doc
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 am

Mike Strong wrote:Wait :o ...

... Grahamb is a girl ???

No silly - my energy twin is. Please do try to keep up. Shhhesh!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:59 am

Oh, I get it, these "Energy Twins" are some kind of pop culture thing that I'm out of touch with ...

... right ?
Last edited by Mike Strong on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Strong

Postby GrahamB on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:29 am

How dare you doubt the existence of my energy twin! What proof do you have that she doesn't exist?

You half-retarded right-brained materialist Artistolian stinker!
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:10 am

Take it easy GrahamB, - all I am saying is that I have never heard of the term " Energy Twin", - and I just assumed it was some kind of pop culture reference ...

... and the whole Left Brain/Right Brain thing is about 20 years out of the loop; check out :

Holotropic Mind, - on your favorite search engine. ;)
Last edited by Mike Strong on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Strong

Postby GrahamB on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:39 am

That is unacceptable Mike Strong. I'm sending my energy twin through the Internet to find you...
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm

It is believed by many in the field of metaphysics that "identical" frequencies exist in opposite bodies of energies. According to their teachings, these are definite charges and definite energies, with the female energy being negative polarity and the male energy being positive polarity, and are everywhere present in nature, in every creation throughout the cosmos. These two energies, who are in fact one being, for one cannot exist without the other, have also been referred to historically by many names: Energy Twins, Twin Rays, Twin Souls, Divine Counterparts, etc.. You have only ONE Energy Twin or Twin Flame. It is a unique, identical vibrational signature that is common only to individual Energy Twins or Twin Flames.

Twin Flame relationship is the ultimate balancing of the two primal forces of creation: the divine feminine energy and the divine masculine energy. These are not genders, but rather, forces or charges. This dynamic bond is present in every act of creation, from the origination of star systems right down to the most minute subatomic levels. Most metaphysicians believe that the Energy Twin or Twin Flame is present and active within each individual, while others believe that they are manifested in the form of another person.

An Energy Twin can travel at far greater speeds than the physical form. While the energy twin is active, the physical form remains motionless, because his/her/its life force is needed to guide the energy twin. The energy twin can not alter its surroundings, and may only be perceived as a ghostlike image, if at all. Any knowledge gained by the energy twin is transferred back to the physical form upon recontact with the body. So watch out for these damned energy twins! ;)

Doc
Last edited by Doc Stier on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Mike Strong wrote:Oh, I get it, these "Energy Twins" are some kind of pop culture thing that I'm out of touch with ...

... right ?

the answer to your question can be found on page two of this thread
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:57 pm

Doc Stier wrote:Image

Doc

I'd just like to say that I can see that guy's widger. That is all.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Doc Stier wrote:
klonk wrote:Doc, the Cliff Notes version is, if you talk in riddles, don't expect people to get it. Hope this helps. :D

klonk:

How I wish I knew what you thought I thought you thought in responding to your earlier post. Hopefully, further thought will clarify the matter. ;)

Doc

I shall think about it. :) :)

Did you hear the one about the duck in the jar?

If quacked me up.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Okay, - here is a story I posted on the old eF; so I might a well repost it here, ...

... it's a true story, BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

In 1980 I was a 20 year old English/Theater Double Major at The Univeristy of Iowa. I was getting good grades, but my Dad wanted me go into a pre-law program, and when I refused, he pulled the plug on my tuition. We were right in the midst of The Farm Crisis, and in Iowa - there were no jobs at that time, - none. I couldn't find a job shoveling shit, ( and I was an experienced shit shoveler).

I ended up pennyless, hungry, and without a home. I figured my best bet for survival was to join a cult; it made sense to me, because I had always been interested in Cult Mind Control, - and I would get three hots and a cot, giving me a chance to weather the hard economic times, - and I could always escape if they were a really hard-ball playing cult. So I went up to "The Quad" to pick out a cult from amoung the many groups who had fold out tables and pamphlettes for the curious, idealistic, weak-minded, ...

... and the hungry.

They were all there! The Hari Krishnas, The Ragneeshis', Heaven's Gate, you name it, they all had their recruiters there. I narrowed it down to two groups: The Hari Krishnas and The United States Army. On the one hand The Hari Krishnas would be cool, because they ate vegatarian meals, beat drums and chanted all day, - plus they seemed to have a lot of hot chicks. And on the other hand there was The Army, - world wide adventure and a life of danger !

Honest to god, I couldn't make up my mind; so I flipped a coin, - and The Army won.

I had already taken all the tests,and my scores were off the charts. The recruiter told me I could go into any field I wanted, (except intellegence) - he thought I should go with Arabic, infantry,and then Special Forces. He had the whole package put together, all I had to do was sign on the dotted line, and wait three months to start the program he had set out for me, ...

... but my empty stomach couldn't wait !

I told him if he couldn't get me started that day, - the deal was off.

He looked through his books, and all he could come up with was 31-Echo, Field Radio Repair, ( a non-combat MOS ). He just shook his head, and told me that if I wanted to go into a Combat MOS I would have to re-take basic Training, but ...

... I didn't care. I needed to eat. I had sold my van, and I had no place to sleep. I was flat broke,and I needed to go in (and I needed to go in that day, my 21st birthday); so I signed the contract, and was on my way to Ft. Leonardwood, Missouri...

... I should have joined The Marines.

[continued]
Last edited by Mike Strong on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mike Strong

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That