Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Steve James on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Bill wrote:Image

F the Federation. No Vulcans or Klingons allowed without space passports. Well, except Spock, maybe. :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:16 am

Michael

Postby Michael on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:29 am

For Trump Induced Anxiety Syndrome, try Impeachara, now in soy or cheetoh flavors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUlhT3-r0c
Michael

Postby Bill on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:35 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:07 am

windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:05 am

Yep, the Dems are evil for not enforcing their laws. And neither Bush nor Trump nor the Republicans --the party of "family values" --complained about it then, nor did anything about it. The joke is that it's always the other guy's fault.

Dems also put in clean air and water rules that the current administration changed because they think those rules are changed.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Last edited by Steve James on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Flawless Victory. Antifa gets Knocked OUT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhANz6-1o4
Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:25 am

I looked up Proud Boys. It made me think of something funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 am

Michael

Postby Michael on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:12 am

Funny? Stanhope sounds almost nihilistic to me in that clip. He's barely even making jokes, instead just attacking any concepts of group identity, such as nationalism, with contempt for anything but individualism, and with a pretense to compassion that seems contraindicated by the tone of his voice. I really can't imagine him giving a cigarette to anyone he thought disagreed with him.
Last edited by Michael on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:59 am

Yep, it was really funny especially in regard to the Proud Boys. It's typical that they're proud of things they didn't do. And, it's especially funny when he says he'd be ashamed to say that a barefoot immigrant, who can't speak English, is more qualified for your job than you are.

Hey, if I said that I'm something because the Egyptians built pyramids, you'd smile too. Just as I smile when people talk about who "built" the country --after their parents arrived in 1947.

At any rate, you can dislike the guy; but, that's just a tactic to disprove the truth of his argument. And afa the Antifa guy getting hit by the ?Proud Boy twice his size, I never saw how that was funny. Well, in fact, I had no idea of what was happening except for the banner on the video. That's why I looked up Proud Boys. Before that, I just saw a guy clock another guy. If there were no captions, I wouldn't say that was funny.

Otoh, I might laugh if I saw someone get knocked out; but, I'd be ashamed. Though, I could see an Antifa activist laugh if they saw a "fa" get knocked on his ass. People enjoy seeing the craziest things, especially when it happens to someone they dislike, and not to themselves.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:26 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:33 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:36 am

Now that's what I cal respectin' the flag ;).
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That