Listen to This, While Watching This...

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Listen to This, While Watching This...

Postby kreese on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 am

Sometimes you find a groovy track, and then you wanna watch something. And you may have some youtube videos open or remember a good video, but the song is whack.

No problemlo, mes amis. The World is like Burger King. Have it your way, at least that's that way I pimp my multimedia game.

All you have to do is:

Listen To This, While Watching This...

Listen to This:

http://soundcloud.com/adriatique/diynam ... dioshow-07

While watching This (muted):

Enjoy, and share any other mashups you may have accidentally discovered while surfing the web drunk. This certainly isn't science, it's more a form a modern art like playing video games while listening to rap songs or something, it's just fun,

You get some unintended coincidences between the audio and the video. It's like listening to Led Zeppelin while watching the Wizard of Oz or something...very surreal.

I dedicate this first post to Andy_S. I'm starting to get into Korean girls, man. Dangerous territory, I know. But I'm surrounded by cute Korean girls everyday now at Chinese school...it's starting to get to me :D

Last edited by kreese on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Re: Listen to This, While Watching This...

Postby Baguaplayer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am

In my very limited experience, Korean girls tend to be butt ugly, or incredibly beautiful with not many variations in between.

If you are surrounded by cute Koreans, you are lucky my friend. I'm sure being a round eyed foriegner, they must be attracted to you like flies on honey.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Baguaplayer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baguaplayer
Great Old One

Re: Listen to This, While Watching This...

Postby kreese on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am

But I'm Asian American, so the multiple subtle layers of racism that I have to deal with are like the layers of a butter croissant.

Everyday I just shake my head at some new hottie that I see in shorts with some great legs, great hair...and thank God that life is simple and good.

Found out the hot Korean girl in my class is married. And when I say hot, she wears these shorts shorts and some sweatery thing on top, nice toned legs, has lived in london, tokyo, speaks English and Japanese, and Korean and Chinese...*drool*. I felt like crying when I found out she was married. But I'll get over it. Life moves on :)

But there are also some hottie Japanese girls, and I miss white girls too to be honest, Asian girls are kinda immature. I am very content taking Chinese lessons for a while and meeting lots of new people.
Last edited by kreese on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Return to Been There Done That