steelincotton and the COWARD yieldingxxx

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

steelincotton and the COWARD yieldingxxx

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 pm

yieldingxxx wrote:Break out the tin foil!

Listen pardners, we've got us a varmint loose in BTDT, went by the name of steelincotton, now calls hisself yieldingxxx, and he's a real polecat. He had the aww-dassity to ridicule the Mayor of TNT while hiding in the bushes like a a bandit, seeing as how he ain't never give up his real name, which is a low down dirty trick if there ever wuz one.

Now this here fence cutter come from Bean Town, they say he's a big fella, face could scahr a grizzly bahr, and eats his clam chowder left-handed, if ya take my meaning. Truth is, he's so far left-handed that he says ghey rights is more 'portant than gun rights, but I reckon that's because he's a tie gee player of ill repute, meanin' his yin hangs lower than his yang.

Eating his clam chowder left-handed as he likes to do, they ain't a big gubmint program what don't make that feller smile through his crooked teeth, cause he was kicked in the head by a mule as a child. Mebbe that mule kick's the reason the boy ain't never expressed an original thought in all these years, but can only parrot the slogans he hear tell around him.

He says these here programs for what they tax us so much are to make sure we don't have a race to the bottom for workers wages, but he sure don't mind having a race to the bottom of how folks treat each other whenever he come online. He says that's just how it is, he can do as he likes, but mebbe that's easy to say when no one knows who you are and you just have fun at other's expense. Some would say it's dawgone cowardly!

The sheriff has offered a ree-ward for the capture of this here hen weasel that whoever brings him in alive will get to be the one to teach that rascal the two-fisted Texas two step. Awright pardners, let's mount up and catch us a fox!
Michael

Re: steelincotton and the COWARD yieldingxxx

Postby bailewen on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 am

---nevermind---
Last edited by bailewen on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for my Baji Leitai clip.
www.xiangwuhui.com

p.s. the name is pronounced "buy le when"
bailewen
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 am

I intended this as a joke thread and if I respond to you, bailewen, with straight answers, it might put yielding in the unfair position of having to post in a thread that was made to razz him, however not with any intended malice. So, I'll start a new thread to respond to you about the gay rights. I'm sure it will be a very easy topic to deal with on an internet discussion forum. :P

EDIT: I thought about it again, bailewen, and I'd rather not get into the gay rights topic right now.

bailewen wrote:
Michael wrote:...He had the aww-dassity to ridicule the Mayor of TNT ...

I looked but was unable to find that actually. I only saw the posts ridiculing Alex Jones.

Bill posted a Dees picture of 20th century leaders who took away people's guns prior to exterminating them and yielding made a tinfoil hat comment right after.
Last edited by Michael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby chud on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 am

Michael wrote:Bill posted a Dees picture of 20th century leaders who took away people's guns prior to exterminating them and yielding made a tinfoil hat comment right after.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/28-12-2012/123335-americans_guns-0/
chud
Great Old One

Postby Buddy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Michael,
It's chowdah, Frenchy.
Buddy
Great Old One

Return to Been There Done That