ninjutsu for women's self defense[ground grappling]

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: ninjutsu for women's self defense[ground grappling]

Postby wiz cool c on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:31 am

Patrick wrote:I am sorry, but it must have been a terrible judo or sambo practioner if you got out that easily. But whatever nothing wont change your delusion de grandeur. You seem to have real issues you need to work on and I am saying that with compassion.

why dont you go try him yourself, his name is will watty,live in long island new york. sucks enough to been invited and have competed in the biggest russian sombo comp there is in russia
Last edited by wiz cool c on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby AllanF on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:10 am

@@@ :o -argh-
AllanF

Postby Dmitri on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:24 am

wiz cool c wrote:
Patrick wrote:Also the lady will never get the attacker of her when she is mounted, unless the attacker is a small child.

my old sombo teacher thought that move wouldn't work and i used it on him and got him off me. i used it in judo class too. it could work if she does it right

You're a big strong guy with long arms. If the person on the bottom of the mount could so easily reach the face/throat of the person on top, the bottom of mount wouldn't have been considered one of the most dangerous positions to ever find yourself in. She would never have enough arm length (read "leverage") to do anything like that to the guy on top.

BTW this is the second thread I (and some others) mention the problem with the continuity/realism of your "attacks", but you never addressed any of it. Do you only pick easy selective topics for your responses, or do you think that point is so silly and invalid that it doesn't even warrant a reply?
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby AllanF on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 am

Dmitri wrote:
BTW this is the second thread I (and some others) mention the problem with the continuity/realism of your "attacks", but you never addressed any of it. Do you only pick easy selective topics for your responses, or do you think that point is so silly and invalid that it doesn't even warrant a reply?

Ditto! No response to my comments about women being attacked via grab and drag or hair pulls. Guess that never happens. ::)
AllanF

Postby wiz cool c on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:31 am

go tell bjj guys that, they are all wasting their time teaching escapes from the mount. and i did answer that question go back and read what i said about the baseball analogy.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby wiz cool c on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:40 am

AllanF wrote:
Dmitri wrote:

Ditto! No response to my comments about women being attacked via grab and drag or hair pulls. Guess that never happens. ::)

cause you are just trying to be a prick, obviously can't cover every single move in one video
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby AllanF on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 am

wiz cool c wrote:
AllanF wrote:
Dmitri wrote:

cause you are just trying to be a prick, obviously can't cover every single move in one video

ah God bless you! ::)

But as grab and drag and hair pulls are the most common ways women get attack does seem a tad strange that you've not addressed it in ANY video!!! Or are women you train only going to get attacked by people wanting to do mutual combat. Instead of thinking a criticism as someone being a "prick" why not take it on the chin and address it in an ADULT manner!

Even taking into account the fact you stated it is a process, as we are dealing with SD here and not gongfu per se - ie technique as opposed to the shenfa building you seemed so unhappy with, why not deal with the most common ways women get attacked? Seem like a legit question and one that requires a mature, reasoned response. If you are going to deal with those scenarios in a future video, i'll look forward to seeing it.
Last edited by AllanF on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllanF

Postby Patrick on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 am

go tell bjj guys that, they are all wasting their time teaching escapes from the mount.

You are a lost case. I practice bjj myself and only bjj. I (or others? hard to say whom you meant) never said anything about that "escapes from the mount" are a waste of time.
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.dhyana-fitness.at- The philosophy and practice of a healthy life
Patrick
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:39 am

wiz cool c wrote:go tell bjj guys that, they are all wasting their time teaching escapes from the mount

I know a little bit of bjj, and none of the basic (read "most effective") mount escapes involve pushing on someone's face.

and i did answer that question go back and read what i said about the baseball analogy.

Not only I read that, -- I replied to it, but you ignored that. But hey, at least you're trying to talk/respond a little, instead of just tooting the horn of your awesomeness.
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Giles on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:16 am

Guys, it may be that Wiz Cool is currently having some kind of mental/emotional imbalance issues. Possibly some kind of manic episode. I'm being serious, not sarcastic or trying to do him down. But it would mean he's not trolling in the normal sense.
Just saying this so that people don't spend too much energy on communicating with him, because in that case it won't lead anywhere.

Maybe.
Over and out...
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby wiz cool c on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:29 am

every situation is different, and no one specific technique is garenteed to work for everyone in some certian situation. the key point to all of these arguments is this.... and this will be the last of my participation in tis subject,cause this could go on forever[these are training tools. not this move only for this situation] for example,getting used to moving out the way. getting used to hitting people and being hit, getting used to holding weapons and hitting vital areas,in the end ninjutsu is free, no forms not techniques,do whatever works to escape and survive.i'm out,quarrel amongst yourselves
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby Dmitri on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:51 am

Giles wrote:Just saying this so that people don't spend too much energy on communicating with him, because in that case it won't lead anywhere.

Well, there's always some hope that things might change, but more importantly, threads like these might be read be lurkers who might be looking for various MA info, women's SD and ninjutsu notwithstanding, and some of the info here might be helpful to them to make their decisions, or maybe to learn something, or at the very least get some different POVs on their subject of interest.

wiz cool c wrote:i'm out,quarrel amongst yourselves

Nobody's quarreling here man. You just can't seem to be able to take ANY criticism whatsoever... And your last post is not a response to any of those criticisms or posts, but a general "just leave me alone!" kind of statement. You don't seem to be able to, or want to, converse with people; instead you just like to tell folks how it is, and that's that. Well, that sort of thing is never going to fly here. :-/ It's a forum, not your blog.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby xxxxx on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 am

The eb and flow of conversation has outlived common sense. Off to the basement with you.
xxxxx
Global Moderator

Postby wiesiek on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:28 am

I would like to note - w/o going deep into technical essence of the video
`cause we have three comments pages already
-but
well, what strike me 1st - it is extremely dull
w.c.c. lost all that fun
from the training
sorry w.c.c., what you`re training for?
if I may ask...
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiz cool c on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 am

well, what strike me 1st - it is extremely dull
quote]
well it can't be too dull it has over 8oo views the first week up so far ;D
Last edited by wiz cool c on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That