Palin as President humor site

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Palin as President humor site

Postby everything on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Pretty funny site: http://www.palinaspresident.us/ - posting in BTDT since no one wants to talk politics, but this is just funny
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: Palin as President humor site

Postby Mut on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm

ummm.... was that seriously meant to make me laugh?
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby everything on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:00 pm

I suppose you should be scared, too, but try turning on sound and you might find it funnier (or more terrifying)
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Mut on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:27 pm

the sound was on... just very unfunny....
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Return to Been There Done That