The Russians are coming.

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: The Russians are coming.

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:09 am

yup,
CIA is main reason, :)
of the all bad things happened in the USSR from the Lenin time ,
very sound ..
I heard it 1st time in the kindergarten , it was even before Breschniev time ....
One thing is unchangeable - Russian politics,
so
in fact, is very easy to predict Putin moves , if you keep in mind this simple point.
I`m not the fan of the CIA, but....
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Azer on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:54 am

That's sounds about right Wiesiek. A right wing Polish guy knows all about Russian politics from what he had heard in kindergarten in Poland, during pre-Brezhnev years. Yes, it's all perfectly logical and makes a ton of sense! Hahahaha :D

You boys are special!
"All around, dude, try to imagine cold, cause the van is kinda hot, wrap the rat in tacky coat" - Duke Duke
Azer
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 am

Wow dude didn't try to go for the lesson in posh Brit speak.

Yeah, nothing has changed they tried blaming Katyn on Nazis.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Azer on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:10 am

It's sad when two grown men can't carry a single logical argument between them without resorting to this juvenile bullshit. Sad for you two that is, for me it's a cheap form of entertainment, do carry on, thanks! :)
"All around, dude, try to imagine cold, cause the van is kinda hot, wrap the rat in tacky coat" - Duke Duke
Azer
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:17 am

Azer wrote:It's sad when two grown men can't carry a single logical argument between them without resorting to this juvenile bullshit. Sad for you two that is, for me it's a cheap form of entertainment, do carry on, thanks! :)

Hey guy!

That's been the last 50 pages from you.

You contribute nothing to this forum.

Seriously, the Russians are paying you, right?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 am

Did the Russians not blame Nazis for Katyn?

Okay then...
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Azer on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:07 am

grzegorz wrote:
Azer wrote:It's sad when two grown men can't carry a single logical argument between them without resorting to this juvenile bullshit. Sad for you two that is, for me it's a cheap form of entertainment, do carry on, thanks! :)

Hey guy!

That's been the last 50 pages from you.

You contribute nothing to this forum.

I contribute referenced information related to the subject at hand, and point out how ridiculous your 1980's US pop propaganda views are. Also, more recently I've been pointing out the sycophantic antics you and and your fellow onanist have been attempting to employ to cover up your appalling lack of logic, mostly these are:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Straw_man

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy

You should familiarise yourself with them, you employ them consistently without realising they make you look like an idiot.

Have you considered your own contribution by any chance? Repeated unsubstantiated claims, random unsubstantiated claims about unrelated events, alcohol, Chinese food, Russian trolls, Azerbaijan, paying taxes.

What would you say is more relevant to the topic of this thread? ::)

That's a rhetorical question Greg. Your last posts already shows you're intent to have another "It's my thread" hissy fit?

grzegorz wrote:Seriously, the Russians are paying you, right?

Yes!!! You figured it out Greg! The Russians are paying me to come on to our obscure little forum and wind up you and other 'dangerous individuals', because Putin personally sees you as a massive "intelligence threat" to Russia. LOL -faint-

grzegorz wrote:Did the Russians not blame Nazis for Katyn?

Okay then...

Sure Greg, lets once again indulge in yet another one of your straw men arguments.

Firstly, I think you mean Soviets, yeah? (no bias, right? ;) )

Finally, no, a quick google news search shows that the Russians think this:

Russian parliament condemns Stalin for Katyn massacre

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11845315
Azer
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:55 am

Yeah, over half a century later...

Perhaps in another half a century they'll finally amit to MH17.

Finally getting somewhere.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:56 am

Yeah, over half a century later...

Perhaps in another half a century they'll finally amit to MH17.

Finally getting somewhere.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 am

Yeah, I'm convinced you are a paid troll being that you only have a few other threads you posted on. I'm skeptical that you even train but I posted on your other recent thread anyway.

If you train then fair enough, but I think you get paid for promoting the Russian cause because when I read the comments from Pro-Russians they I'll repeat the same comments and attacks that you do.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:05 am

By connecting me with right wing party , Az made my day,
and
establish himself on: bad mixed concrete position ... :D
Az,
men, you probably are able to read
but,
apparently without understanding .
Amazing, that you had been able to learn some English language,
even
able to type readable text! WOW!

I`m flattered .

So,
back to the topic.
You now G.,
Real problem is that Russian are everywhere now.
But undercover.
It all begun from >pieriestroika< time -
- KGB the biggest operation ...
Praised on the West Gorby, was really, - former KGB agent.
Soviet Union was falling down in his time, only way to keep the power was simply :
- give up
- silently rebound while in touch with the money
- take advantage from the pace
- rebuild Empire

they really well versed in Sun Tsu
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Ukraine conflict: Inside Russia's 'Kremlin troll army'

By Olga BugorkovaBBC Monitoring

19 March 2015

Leaving comments about murdered opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was described as a "technical task"

Over the past year, Russia has seen an unprecedented rise in the activity of "Kremlin trolls" - bloggers allegedly paid by the state to criticise Ukraine and the West on social media and post favourable comments about the leadership in Moscow.

Though the existence and even whereabouts of the alleged "cyber army" are no secret, recent media reports appear to have revealed some details of how one of the tools of Russian propaganda operates on an everyday basis.

"Troll den"

The Internet Research Agency ("Agentstvo Internet Issledovaniya") employs at least 400 people and occupies an unremarkable office in one of the residential areas in St Petersburg.

Behind the plain facade, however, there is a Kremlin "troll den", an investigative report by independent local newspaper Moy Rayon("My District") suggests.

The organisation, which the paper ties to Yevgeny Prigozhin, a restaurateur with close links to President Vladimir Putin who allegedly pays bloggers to produce hundreds of comments on top news websites and manage multiple accounts on Twitter, LiveJournal and other social media platforms.

"[During one 12-hour shift] I had to write 126 comments under the posts written by people inside the building. And about 25 comments on pages of real people - in order to attract somebody's attention. And I had to write 10 blog posts," a former employee, Anton, told Radio Liberty.

Pro-Putin bloggers are purportedly set "technical tasks" to focus on Ukraine and relations with the West

Typical troll accounts, Moy Rayon noted, were operated by people posing as "housewives" and "disappointed US citizens".

To avert suspicions, the fake users sandwich political remarks between neutral articles on travelling, cooking and pets.

"My name is Tatyana and I'm a little friendly creature)). I'm interested in what is happening in the world, I also like travelling, arts and cinema," user "tuyqer898" wrote on her blog.

However, a leaked list of alleged Kremlin trolls published by liberalNovaya Gazeta newspaper suggests that "Tatyana" is in fact a fake account.

LiveJournal account of user "tuyqer898"Strict guidelines

A collection of leaked documents, published by Moy Rayon, suggests that work at the "troll den" is strictly regulated by a set of guidelines.

Any blog post written by an agency employee, according to the leaked files, must contain "no fewer than 700 characters" during day shifts and "no fewer than 1,000 characters" on night shifts.

Use of graphics and keywords in the post's body and headline is also mandatory.

In addition to general guidelines, bloggers are also provided with "technical tasks" - keywords and talking points on specific issues, such as Ukraine, Russia's opposition and relations with the West.

One recent technical task, former employee Lena told Radio Liberty, was devoted to the murder of prominent Kremlin critic Boris Nemtsov.

"It was mandatory to convey the message to the people that Nemtsov's murder was a provocation ahead of the [opposition] march and that he was killed by his own associates," she said.

"As a result, hundreds and thousands of comments, where this idea is served up under different dressings, emerge under every news article of leading media," she added.

"Reverse censorship"

Despite the efforts of the founders of the "troll den", some Russian experts are not convinced there is much point in the Kremlin having an online army.

"The efforts the paid crowd make to create a pseudo-patriotic and pro-government noise on the net go to waste," popular blogger Rustem Adagamov told St Petersburg-based news websiteFontanka.ru.

"It is TV that changes the public conscience, rather than the internet," he added.

Prominent journalist and Russia expert Peter Pomerantsev appears on Ukrainian internet-based Hromadske TV

Internet expert Anton Nosik agrees. "Internet trolling is not, in the first place, aimed at effectiveness, that is at changing the political views of the audience," he told Moy Rayon newspaper.

But prominent journalist and Russia expert Peter Pomerantsev, however, believes Russia's efforts are aimed at confusing the audience, rather than convincing it.

"What Russians are trying to go for is kind of a reverse censorship," he told Ukrainian internet-based Hromadske TV("Public TV"). They cannot censor the information space, but can "trash it with conspiracy theories and rumours", he argues.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31962644
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Azer on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Oh, you got me Greg! I've been embedded here since EF times waiting for this thread to come along! It had been foreseen by the Great Soviet Oracle decades ago, that two muppets would emerge and threaten the beloved leader Putin. The KGB immediately initiated a plan to counter this extreme muppet threat, this plan was entitled 'вадила грегори негретте'. Hahahaha :D
Azer
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:38 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Webster G. Tarpley just spent a week in Donetsk in order to cover their Declaration of Independence of the new People’s Republic of Donetsk, which includes nationalization of the banking system and forced continuation of pension payments that the Kieve government had cut off. The socio-economic policies being established are very much pro-infrastructure development and pro-population growth. Tarpley is fluent in Russian and traveled with an international group that included Canadians, USAnians, and Europeans.

Download the podcast
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That