The Russians are coming.

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: The Russians are coming.

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

So we're not supposed to mention Neo-Nazi's because Greg and Steve don't wanna hear it?

Theres only been like 2-3 dozen articles in this thread stating the fact that its a known fact to most people on the planet. Even when they spin it they hafta admit it.

Its off limits because they aren't throwing Russian speaking Ukrainians in mass graves? Its laughable that 2 ''historians'' would compare and confuse the reality of the 30's with modern reality.

If the Nazi's existed before WW2 do you really think WW2 would of went down the way it did if people had previous experiences with said Nazi's?

You gotta know thats a bs argument. They're called Neo-Nazi's and Neo-Fascists because they came after and follow the same ideology as the original variety. A person isn't a Nazi because of the atrocities they commit and you 2 are smart enough to know that. Its the ideology that decides that. Nazism is a variety of fascism and all fascism is, is a corporate controlled state government in you want to get into it. You're talking mass graves when thats not what its about. Even hate speech and white supremacy doesn't necessarily define fascism though thats historically been a large part of the ideology of these groups.

Let alone the fact that Nazism wasn't the only or the original form of fascism that existed before and during WW2.

The Neo-Nazi's and Fascists of today couldn't possibly behave the same as the original Nazi's because the situation and conditions aren't the same. They don't have Germany's war machine, a open warzone or a completely beholden population to commit atrocities like the original Nazi's.

Don't take a visceral reaction to something as reality.

Still those Russian speaking Ukrainians got armed to the teeth to defend against what you 2 are calling a whole bunch of make believe.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Azer on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Steve James wrote:
we lost 27 million people

That figure includes the entire Soviet Union, including Ukrainians, Georgians, etc. Stalin was Georgian, no? I'm just saying that the number of losses during WW2 wouldn't make Russians more sensitive to neo-nazis than Georgians or Ukrainians. This isn't an extension of the Great Patriotic War.

Yes, I said USSR, and then we. We all used to be together you know.
Last edited by Azer on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All around, dude, try to imagine cold, cause the van is kinda hot, wrap the rat in tacky coat" - Duke Duke
Azer
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Sorry Azer but when it comes to Steve and Greg. Anything that doesn't paint Russia and Putin as evil incarnate is gonna be ignored, and your gonna be called a Putin lover, Russian aggression apologist....yadda yadda

Greg expects us to call him a Nazi -sympathizer, which is probably why he inexplicably said what he said earlier. Thats how he plays the game. He doesn't have anything to really say besides booh! it's Putin.

This thread ain't gonna be productive to him unless it agrees with what he wants to believe bottomline.

The thread title says it all.

It just screams "The Russian Invasion!"

Like the old, "The British are coming" and all that other boogie man - be very afraid - DEFCON 5, scaremongering shit.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Yes, I said USSR, and then we. We all used to be together you know.

My point was that the losses of WW2 don't legitimize Russian actions in Ukraine.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Its not even about Neo-Nazis/Fascists in Ukraine. They play a minor role in the situation overall. But that fact that you 2 can't even admit they exists causes the subject to be brought up time and time again.

You 2 get shown evidence, then you back off, claim to be actually neutral and just looking to gather info, disappear for a while and then come back with the same shit whenever something is said that doesn't back up your opinion. Thats been the pattern of this thread for weeks now. You both reply 1 after the other like clockwork with the same recycled opinions and assumptions, little or weak evidence. So basically this thread turned into an article for article pissing contests because basic reality is being ignored.

The fact is US/NATO goes in to destabilize a country or region then stands back acting shocked and appalled when shit actually gets destabilized. Then they play factions against each other for political and economic gain. Now Russia is also playing the factions game. They deny this but lets assume they are. This is only born of the fact that the whole of Ukraine was being and now is destabilized by US/Nato influence. Russia couldn't be doing what they're doing in Ukraine if NATO didn't do what it did in the first place in Kiev and continuing on with economic sanctions after Russia reacts to its provocation. Sanctions which can be considered a declaration of war if you get into it. If you can't admit it takes 2 to tango then we'll be arguing in circles for another 40 pages.

Fine, you say Russia is being aggressive. I wont even argue with that for now because both sides are frankly playing a grand propaganda game. The issue is muddied in that regard. But can Steve and Greg atleast admit which side initiated the crisis in the first place? Which side caused the destabilization that is now backfiring and allowing Russia to act ''belligerently and without restraint''?

If you deny that reality then i don't know....how can you expect people to discuss something with you in seriousness?
Last edited by Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 pm

LOL, this discussion is with some people who don't even know what a color revolution is, but they will call the FBI if you say nazi, but not if they say nazi.

Just be advised that Greg has threatened to rat to the FBI in the past on this discussion forum. You're not dealing with someone who knows what a discussion is.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh Michael, where is the love?
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm

grzegorz wrote:MODERATOR PLEASE REMOVE ANYONE WHO MEANTS NAZIS FROM HERE ON.

Michael

Postby Michael on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 pm

grzegorz wrote:Oh Michael, where is the love?

"Love, Reign O'er Me" by The Who
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNnyjAabTpo
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 pm

I've come to realize that like terrorist the word nazi is a label people use to get people to stop thinking.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Greg, everything you say is to stop yourself from thinking.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 pm

You've been derailing your own thread from page 1.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Speaking of the derailing everyone's attacking me. I love it!

Michael,

Joking about assassinating the one who holds the highest office is plain wrong. Perhaps you like those jokes, I wouldn't know.

Daj,

The UN reports prove everything I've been saying.

Also I have had family members in nazi concentration camps, so I don't take the reference lightly.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:02 pm

The UN? The same UN thats synonymous with NATO?

What did your article confirm exactly?

Ok you refer me to your 1 article.

I'll refer you to about 40 pages of articles from multiple people and dozens of sources.

Does that sound equivalent 'College'?
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Attacking you? Don't flatter yourself.

I thought you were debating? ;)
Dajenarit
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That