The Russians are coming.

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: The Russians are coming.

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Actually the Russians and the Chinese hold a lot of power in the UN. So no it's not NATO.

Anything else you want to say to me you can PM me. These little battles are getting boring.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Yea everyone is sensitive to concentration camps. They existed all over the world causing great misery to any who happened to find themselves in one. Its not something anyone takes likely which is why you shouldn't throw it around trying to win a bullshit internet argument.

No one said anything remotely about concentration camps or Neo-Nazi's running wild on Russian speaking Ukrainians.

Thats the strawman your building.

But most rational people can see why even the hint of right wing element in an already illegitimate take over of an elected government would be bothersome to the local population. Ignoring the fascists its still a problem to alot of Ukrainians what went down in Kiev.

I also don't buy that Ukrainians were justified in violently overthrowing the government because the government was corrupt as an argument for the new government being legit.

The US population would be justified a thousand times over for the heinous and corrupt things our government has done in just in the last decade or so. But picture how well that would go over in the rest of the country if people in DC or even a large part of the East coast started to riot in Washington. Then some members of Congress quickly dissolved the government and kicked out the other members of Congress not back by the mob in DC.

All hell would break loose and I suspect a large number of states or regions would try to secede or at least relinquish control of their regions from the new ''government in Washington. Which would most likely be perceived as illegitimate. They'd naturally feel this way because they had no say so in the events that took place. The government is literally changed overnight with no election. People that you know little about are now in charge and quickly start making nation changing decisions. Thats a scary scenario
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:25 pm

You can only hope that it would go over peacefully. But it most like wouldn't.

Most likely it would be alot worse than Ukraine.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Looks like the two sides may have reached an agreement.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/world/eur ... homepage-t
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:40 am

Daj., you are totally mixed up two absolutely different formations - US and Ukraine.
Only common things here are the 1st letter - "U".
Because , sorry, you don`t have even smallest clue how its really go.
You sitiin` on the couch readin`/watchin` news and imagination is flowing...:)
You simply hadn`t have the chance, to live in communistic country, I suppouse
....easy,not your foul ;D
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 am

grzegorz wrote:Michael,
Joking about assassinating the one who holds the highest office is plain wrong. Perhaps you like those jokes, I wouldn't know.

Junior G-Man Greg, your literal appeal to authority, both to the FBI and to the mods of the forum, is not justified by any actual threat to the President, but it's simply your response to what's happening in the thread. This is your version of crying for your mother because you can't get your way in the sandbox.

And then to justify it further, you suggest that I am at fault for something I had nothing to do with, the "jokes about assassinating the President", which only happened in your mind.

Like Daj said, you constantly derail your own thread. I can only think of one post of yours in this thread that is clear, and that's when you said that NATO should support the Ukraine against Russia.

Try to stay on topic for an entire page. And don't be a snitch.
Michael

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 am

Hidden Dragon, Grześ :)
Aim is one, and carved in the Czar of the Russia thumb :-\
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:01 am

..."Its not even about Neo-Nazis/Fascists in Ukraine. They play a minor role in the situation overall. But that fact that you 2 can't even admit they exists causes the subject to be brought up time and time again..."

`cause you did the homework Daj., you should know, that we have do deal with similar shit-heads, all over the word. Hopefully, still, they are play a minor role in the situation overall.
BUT
they can be used easy not only in discussion.
Like army with no visible nation marks.
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 am

wiesiek wrote:Daj., you are totally mixed up two absolutely different formations - US and Ukraine.
Only common things here are the 1st letter - "U".
Because , sorry, you don`t have even smallest clue how its really go.
You sitiin` on the couch readin`/watchin` news and imagination is flowing...:)
You simply hadn`t have the chance, to live in communistic country, I suppouse
....easy,not your foul ;D

More encrypted 'witty'' remarks?

What have I got mixed up exactly? What am I imagining. I must of ghost written those 20 articles.. :P

You could of saved everyone time and trouble by speaking up with actual information when first asked like 25 pages ago.

But i gotta ask, what communism got to do with anything?

OK. So I live in a capitalist country. Whats your point? Were you born and raised in a capitalist country? Were you raised in America? I could pose the same question to you and it still doesn't mean anything.

Communism isn't the economic system in Ukraine anymore as far I know. Its capitalist. So what would you have to say about it more than me? I live in the center of capitalism and thats a big part of whats going on now if you know what to look for. Plus you know that little thing about my government spending tax payer time and tax payer money in Ukraine to kick off the whole fiasco. So yea I think Americans should have some interest in actions being done in their name. I think Poland is much less involved than that. Like i said before though. They have 5 billion for Ukrainians and not for the people who elected them.

Capitalist countries have plenty of differences between them. The same way communist countries weren't exactly the same despite that being the goal. The US isn't Ukraine but neither is Poland. I don't think Ukrainians are asking anyone to speak for them on this. So you're in the same boat as I am.

Maybe I should send a memo to Kiev telling them that you said not to worry:

"Eastern Ukrainians aren't armed and ready to revolt".

''The whole problem is a figment of some random forum guys imagination''.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:30 am

auuu, meow,
look for the roots, internally blessed artist :-*
then
you can get some points.
Comparing not only US, but any "western" country /including Poland right now/ with Ukraine is simply >donkey cry for the mate< that`s all.
You know Daj., papyrus are patient and quite resistant, some thrive 2000 years with writings on them.
but,
nuf sparkle, and all gone... :o

ps
last n.: Chief of the "easternianU" acclaimed that they don`t care about Geneva international agreement.
nice. -pee-
Men , let the Alabama to be independent Afroamerican dreamland,
more:
let any ashole to be the king of independent shitty dream

wiesiek
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:30 am

Michael wrote:
grzegorz wrote:Michael,
Joking about assassinating the one who holds the highest office is plain wrong. Perhaps you like those jokes, I wouldn't know.

Junior G-Man Greg, your literal appeal to authority, both to the FBI and to the mods of the forum, is not justified by any actual threat to the President, but it's simply your response to what's happening in the thread. This is your version of crying for your mother because you can't get your way in the sandbox.
Try to stay on topic for an entire page. And don't be a snitch.

LOL! That's why I told you to PM me. Give me your best shot Michael. I sent you a PM so you can send me all the abuse you would like to. Being that you've been passive aggressive with me for weeks now why not just say it to me directly?

Let's stay on topic here shall we?

Btw, I would feel the same way no matter who was being threatened with assassination. You do realize that a man who used to make such jokes recently shot up a Jewish retirement center don't you? Those are the real nazis.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:11 am

Dajenarit wrote:I also don't buy that Ukrainians were justified in violently overthrowing the government because the government was corrupt as an argument for the new government being legit.

The US population would be justified a thousand times over for the heinous and corrupt things our government has done in just in the last decade or so. But picture how well that would go over in the rest of the country if people in DC or even a large part of the East coast started to riot in Washington. Then some members of Congress quickly dissolved the government and kicked out the other members of Congress not back by the mob in DC.

All hell would break loose and I suspect a large number of states or regions would try to secede or at least relinquish control of their regions from the new ''government in Washington. Which would most likely be perceived as illegitimate. They'd naturally feel this way because they had no say so in the events that took place. The government is literally changed overnight with no election. People that you know little about are now in charge and quickly start making nation changing decisions. Thats a scary scenario

Well the Supreme Court illegally installed W as president and nothing happened. I think the difference is that the Ukrainians have very little, economically speaking, which is why they're involved in their government. Most Americans don't even vote.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

wiesiek wrote:Comparing not only US, but any "western" country /including Poland right now/ with Ukraine is simply >donkey cry

I completely agree.

Those protesters in Kiev were completely unarmed and walking into bullets. That's not something that would happen in a wealthier nation because you could ignore politics and still live a good life, they can't.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:06 am

That post made even less sense, but ok Wie'. Whatever you say. Cuz thats what I been doing all this time is comparing unrelated countries together.. Keep making it up as you go...

Comparing the US and Ukraine doesnt even make sense for to do as an argument in the context of the thread... ::)
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 am

Are you guys talking about that 1 post where i made a hypothethical about the US being overthrown in. the way Ukraine. was and how people might react to it? Is that what Wiesek came back to go on about?

Oh boy...and they say I'm dense..... ::)
Dajenarit
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That