Israels fake history..?

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Israels fake history..?

Postby emptycloud on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:25 am

tribal war inna babylon...

http://youtu.be/jhEtCL_zkwk

Rich
Last edited by emptycloud on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
emptycloud

Re: Israels fake history..

Postby allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

I just want to register my disagreement and disgust with the anti-intellectual, non-historical and anti-Semitic tone of this man's tirade and the submission of such a topic on this forum. This is similar to pseudo-intellectual attacks in the US against protections of Americans of African descent againsr racism. It is committed by people who thinly disguise themselves as objective and uninterested parties when their agenda is really obviously one of hatred.Anyone who has studied history with the intellectual curiosity of a 9th grader could approach the real history of Israel without the obvious bias and anti-semitism exhibited here.
Last edited by allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
allen2saint
Wuji

Postby emptycloud on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 am

allen2saint wrote:I just want to register my disagreement and disgust with the anti-intellectual, non-historical and anti-Semitic tone of this man's tirade and the submission of such a topic on this forum. This is similar to pseudo-intellectual attacks in the US against protections against Americans of African descent by people who thinly disguise themselves as objective and uninterested parties when their agenda is really obvious. Anyone who has studied history with the intellectual curiosity of a 9th grader could approach the real history of Israel without the obvious bias and anti-semitism exhibited here.

Hi Allen,

David Icke actually believes that the Jewish people are victims of inter-dimensional shape shifting reptilian controllers....usual stuff..

Wish i'd studied that in 9th grade, what ever 9th grade is, sounds masonic.

stay cool

Rich
emptycloud

Postby allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 am

Yes, Rich I am quite used to your use of ah..."humor" and oddly childish smugness when it comes to disagreements in this forum. Most people post things to start discussions, which means they are actually willing to respect and listen to others. It's your way or the highway.

Racism and bias have no place among decent martial artists.
Last edited by allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
allen2saint
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 pm

This thread needs to be moved to BTDT, pronto.
RSF is not the place for ignorance and hate mongering against ANY ethnic, racial or national group, period.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Re: Israels fake history..?

Postby emptycloud on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:05 pm

allen2saint wrote:Yes, Rich I am quite used to your use of ah..."humor" and oddly childish smugness when it comes to disagreements in this forum. Most people post things to start discussions, which means they are actually willing to respect and listen to others. It's your way or the highway.

Hey Al,

Not disagreeing with anyone, about anything, just enjoying the open and liberating pastures of "off topic".

I wasn't aware that bringing other peoples views and opinions out into the open to be validated, shot down or debated was a racist or bias action..? or that it was supposed to shifted to BTDT. (Thanks interloper)

yours respectfully

Big ears
Last edited by emptycloud on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emptycloud

Postby Doc Stier on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Interloper wrote:This thread needs to be moved to BTDT, pronto.
RSF is not the place for ignorance and hate mongering against ANY ethnic, racial or national group, period.

Agreed. I second Interloper's motion to move this rubbish to BTDT ASAP! :/
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Re: Israels fake history..?

Postby allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:17 pm

emptycloud wrote:
allen2saint wrote:Yes, Rich I am quite used to your use of ah..."humor" and oddly childish smugness when it comes to disagreements in this forum. Most people post things to start discussions, which means they are actually willing to respect and listen to others. It's your way or the highway.

Hey Al,

Not disagreeing with anyone, about anything, just enjoying the open and liberating pastures of "off topic".

yours respectfully

Big ears

You're a disgrace.You spout all this Aikido harmonious relationship crap and then you post blatantly racist material.

This thread should be removed and you should be sanctioned.
Last edited by allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allen2saint
Wuji

Postby Finny on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Not to be a dick, but it didn't seem like 'hate mongering' to me.

He's simply questioning the connection between the 'Jewish' people and the land the modern Israel was created on.

I'm not an expert, but it seems I've heard some (pretty respected) folks discuss the validity of the state or location of Israel - which seems to me like a pretty likely occurrence if an international group decides to simply create a country for an entire ethnic/religious group.

Personally it doesn't matter to me, they could all agree to split it in half tomorrow, jews on one side palestinians on the other.

But I don't think discussing the historical connection of the jewish people with the land that the were given/took after WWII is by definition anti-semitic or racist - is that what you guys are saying?
Finny
Great Old One

Postby Finny on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:46 pm

But dear lord do I despise Icke

He says he's quoting from the 13th tribe, to, support his argument.. but doesn't actually quote:

"Were that the case (and it is).."

IOW something presented as a possible theory in the book, is forwarded as a critical fact, all with Icke's one personal little interjection.

How anyone could take that madman seriously is beyond me
Finny
Great Old One

Postby allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Finny wrote:

Not to be a dick, but it didn't seem like 'hate mongering' to me.

He's simply questioning the connection between the 'Jewish' people and the land the modern Israel was created on.?

No, he's not. He's not making a genuinely objective exploration of the history of the creation of Israel. Any scholar or history book can do that. There is a great deal of above board discussion about Israel and the Palestinians. He is claiming to have special, conspiracy theory level knowledge that delegitimizes Jews as a people, thereby delegitimizing their current home. It is a common move, rather than to come out and say, "I hate Jewish people" to attack some "secret" aspect of their life and their history that delegitimizes them in some way. This is done to black people in the US all the time by people claiming to be interested in "fairness" by injecting racist language into the public sphere. It is called "coded language" that gathers angry people who really, under their skin hate "Group X" but know it is considered bad taste to come out and say that. He's not "just asking" he's attacking Jewish people and it should go.
Last edited by allen2saint on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allen2saint
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:57 pm

I coulda warned you emptycloud. You can talk about anything under the sun, any group of people but mentions Jews and people will lose their shit. But now you know obviously.

I think Icke is mainly talking about the research of this guy.

Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Finny wrote:How anyone could take that madman seriously is beyond me

It's certainly convenient for politicians and others in positions of power to have such a fool as Icke running around pointing at mysterious, non-existent aliens and lizards in order to provide a distraction from those who deserve to be scrutinized more closely.
Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Doc Stier on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:24 pm

"Quoting from the 13th tribe"? Really? Seriously? ::)

The Book of Genesis lists only 12 sons of Jacob, who became the first patriarchs of the 12 Tribes of Israel. There is no 13th tribe! :/
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Doc, Icke claims to get "downloaded" daily with new information from his mysterious sources. Perhaps that's why he knows about the 13th tribe and you don't, lol. And for a man who is constantly traveling on speaking tours, he somehow manages to publish a book almost every year. Perhaps those novels are ghost-written by the alien, shape-shifting lizard people from Planet X that download him with information every day? ;D
Michael

Next

Return to Been There Done That