Israels fake history..?

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Israels fake history..?

Postby meeks on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 pm

it starts with a false premise about Jews

He's done his homework. Do you have research to provide to prove him incorrect? Or is it simply an opinion based on the popular school of thought (which doesn't do this background check)?
Last edited by meeks on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Overlord on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 am

I really would like to thank Emptycloud to post this clips.

According to friends research, we suspect:

1, The original Jews are black.
2, Jesus is black.
3, Jesus was part of Essene group, which is Buddhist or influenced by Buddhism.
4, The are two waves of Arhats from Indian to other continents teaching Buddhism, Essene being the second wave.
5, The Israelites or so called Jews today are more likely Europeans or Eastern Europeans.
6, German actually did not discriminate against Chinese, Japanese, and African. The Chinese were in facts invited to demo kungfu in the Olympic game, government official were welcomed. It was the first time and probably the last time Chinese kung fu were so formally addressed. At least not until the recent Olympic in Beijing.
7, History is often written by victors, but justice and crimes against humanity not.
Overlord

Postby Doc Stier on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:20 am

LOL :D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 pm

I think the problem for discussion is that if people, religion, and political state are all considered as being one thing. It's impossible to point out something negative about one without the other. Some will have hateful views of the people, but not the religion; or hate the religion, but not the people; or hate the actions of a nation without having negative feelings toward a religion or ethnic group. However, members of that group may feel that criticism of one is criticism of all, and that such criticism is part of an historical process. Their feelings have to be understood, and it may mean that it's difficult to argue any point that concerns them.

Jews aren't the only people that have such feelings or issues. At least they have spokespeople who can debate their point here. I don't know that anyone has stated anti-Jewish sentiments yet.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Overlord on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Jesus said, love your neighbor as yourself. Buddha says have compassion.
I found the third clip very disturbing too. Why deprive this kid's Jewish identity based on reason of race...bad!
Last edited by Overlord on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlord

Postby Overlord on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 am

The European Jews are also called Ashke-nazi Jews. Ashke means beloved. So....Be loved Nazi....
Coincidence? ;D
Last edited by Overlord on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Overlord

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Lol Damn dude. You just dropped a grenade on this whole thread.... -bolt- @@@
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:02 am

Overlord wrote:The European Jews are also called Ashke-nazi Jews. Ashke means beloved. So....Be loved Nazi....
Coincidence? ;D

No offense intended Overlord, but for me that connection or correlation needs more substantiation than some kind of phonetic similarity, because to the casual observer it is just a meaningless coincidence and doesn't make me want to watch the video to see if it's in there.
Michael

Postby Overlord on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 am

Michael wrote:
Overlord wrote:The European Jews are also called Ashke-nazi Jews. Ashke means beloved. So....Be loved Nazi....
Coincidence? ;D

No offense intended Overlord, but for me that connection or correlation needs more substantiation than some kind of phonetic similarity, because to the casual observer it is just a meaningless coincidence and doesn't make me want to watch the video to see if it's in there.

Not offended. Just don't watch. I am cool with that.
Last edited by Overlord on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overlord

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:48 am

Overlord wrote:Not offended. Just don't watch. I am cool with that.

That always works for me. ;)
Michael

Postby Overlord on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:24 am

Michael wrote:
Overlord wrote:Not offended. Just don't watch. I am cool with that.

That always works for me. ;)

【Roy Miller- There are a few common DIP keywords to listen for. Reassuring words. Words like Stabilize, Secure, Safe. If they say these words, particularly with repetition, it means they are going to kill you. Or intern you somewhere offshore for a very long time. 】

From Days and Knight we learnt the whenever we hear the reassuring words, it can mean the exactly the opposite.
Overlord

Postby meeks on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:08 am

Overlord wrote:

I'd love to post this on facebook to my American Christian and Jewish friends spreading anti muslim hatred videos, depicting them as a violent, spiteful religion, targeting the whole world's muslims based on the actions of small groups of zealots. Unfortunately it would rest upon closed eyes since they are not ready to have their eyes opened. :-\
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby David Boxen on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:22 am

Coincidence? ;D

Late Hebrew Ashkĕnāzī, from Ashkĕnāz, medieval rabbinical name for Germany
First Known Use: 1839
::)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ashkenazi
We are not stuff that abides, but patterns that perpetuate themselves. - Norbert Wiener
David Boxen
Huajing

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:46 am

Well, Nazi isn't even a word or part of one. It was just the nickname/acronym for the German "Nationalsozialismus" Party.
Besides, the Sephardim are also Jewish, and got kicked out by the Spaniards and Portuguese.
Afa racism, hey, people need someone to hate.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:18 am

meeks wrote:I'd love to post this on facebook to my American Christian and Jewish friends spreading anti muslim hatred videos, depicting them as a violent, spiteful religion, targeting the whole world's muslims based on the actions of small groups of zealots. Unfortunately it would rest upon closed eyes since they are not ready to have their eyes opened. :-\

I don't speak Hebrew, but I could understand the last 20 seconds or English. Not so nice. However, according to the video they were protesting the high court decision to protect the African immigrants, so it's a bit stronger on the good side than the bad side if the video's captions are accurate. If Israeli rednecks are as dumb as American rednecks, but the court and the official policy is on the right side, it's possibly a sign of progress, but I don't know enough about Israel to know the context.
Last edited by Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That