Robert Smith vs. GM Chang

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Robert Smith vs. GM Chang

Postby mixjourneyman on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:26 am

qiphlow wrote:see, mix? if you'd have bent the crazy chick over the table like i suggested, you wouldn't have all this pent up energy.

I've got my own personal hardon collider..... Not going to elaborate on that one..... ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:21 pm

mixjourneyman wrote:
qiphlow wrote:see, mix? if you'd have bent the crazy chick over the table like i suggested, you wouldn't have all this pent up energy.

I've got my own personal hardon collider..... Not going to elaborate on that one..... ;D

Many thanks for that... :P
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby johnwang on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Tom wrote:from another forum, posted by Danny Emerick:So Mr. Su's declaration that, "I have told the absolute truth in every sentence, and is 200% prepare to held legally responsible for every statement that I made..." may need some correction...or perhaps it was another American Judoka he met in 1957?

Correction on the date (E-mail that I have received from Roger Su). This will be my last updating for this issue

Nov.10,'08, Taipei
Dear John

The Story About Robert Smith Wrestling With Me & Sheng Tsung-Hui Is 100% By Truth In Central Police College When He Was In Taipei & Introduced By Uncle Chow Chi-Tsung (周繼春) Who Was A Colonel In Air Forces & A Closing Friend Of Grandmaster Chang Our Teacher That Time !

"I Couldn't Remember Clearly About Which Year But Anyway It's The First Year When He Met Grandmaster Chang In Taipei !"

I'm Still Rememberring The "Secene" Very Clearring Such As Firstly ; Grandmaster Chang Was Joking To Tell Us That Robert Smith's Shoes Is So Big Just Like A Pair Of Boats ! Second ; When We Start For Wrestle Matching I Found That My Head Is Just Reaching His Breast & He Was Getting A Special Smelling From His Body ! Thirdth ; He Got A Very Strong & Powerful Judo Specilist Techneque Of "Ashibalai 送腳掃" !

At That Night Uncle Chow Chi-Tsung Was Just Sitting Besiding Grandmaster Chang In The ShuaiChiao Gem Of Central Police College ! He Is Now Changing His Name As Chow Chien-Nan(周劍南) ! His House Phone Will Be "8862-2763-3003" & Address Will Be "3rd. Fl., Number 3, Alley 3 , Lane 69, Sec. 5, Ming Sheng E. Road , Taipei City " Which Was Giving From Himself To Me At Many Years Ago ! You May Try To Call Him & Find Out These From States If He Is Still There ! If Master Robert Smith Is Beliving With God He Shouldn't Denying About This Turth Due To There Is Only One Thruth In The World !!! I Agreed That Those ShuaiChiao Students In Central Police College At That Time Were Not Able To Beatting Him But Not Me & Sheng Tsung-Hui Althout We Were Just Teenage Boys At That Time ! I'm Crossing My Heart In Front Of God For Telling This To Everybody !

As You Are My Younger Brotherhood In ShuaiChiao I'll Like To Suggest You For Respectful Every School Of Martial Arts & Being Hombles Always ! Any Martial Art's Strength Have To Be Proving On Tournament Matchings ! I Wish That No Matter How Robert Smith Is Still Remenber That Sence Which I'm Telling Aboved Or Not ? But Please Just Stopping Fighting In Internet & No More Mention It Again ! Times Is Changing Every Day ! Again ! Every Kind Of Martial Arts Want To Be Proving Their Strength Have To Be On Tournament Fightings ! This Is My Last Mention About Master Robert Smith & Me ! I Am Respectful To Every School Of Martial Arts ! I'll Sulute To Him If Master Smith Is Still Remember Me !?

Brother Roger
Last edited by johnwang on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crow weep in the dark. Tide bellow in the north wind. How lonesome the world.
johnwang
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 am

Welcome back Mr Wang! :)
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:26 am

He Was Getting A Special Smelling From His Body !

Hahaha. Ouch.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Dmitri wrote:I wonder, if one of those top Systema guys would punch him, what would happen? Would it create a horrible paradox and the Universe would collapse onto itself and everything would cease to be?

Apparently this problem was solved when Chuck Norris punched himself in the jaw.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:32 pm

mixjourneyman wrote:

You and Vlad, ROFLMAO!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:39 am

Darthwing Teorist wrote:
mixjourneyman wrote:

You and Vlad, ROFLMAO!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Man, I miss Vlad (you, Alex, and tough guy too)...
I remember one time Vlad was like "Hey man, have you ever tried push ups with a plastic bag over your head? Put a bag on your head and do twenty push ups, then spar... it fucks you up maaaan!" ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 am

We'll get together next year.
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 am

Sounds like a plan.
Should be in Montreal for a few weeks in 2009.
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby chud on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:51 am

mixjourneyman wrote:Man, I miss Vlad (you, Alex, and tough guy too)...
I remember one time Vlad was like "Hey man, have you ever tried push ups with a plastic bag over your head? Put a bag on your head and do twenty push ups, then spar... it fucks you up maaaan!" ;D

Well now we know why Vlad's not around anymore...
chud
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:30 am

Never underestimate the amazing power of survival of the Bulgarian people. ;)
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Been There Done That