Trump Will be President

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Trump Will be President

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Got it, conversation with different view points is out.
There are points I agree with others I don't, and others that are so factually
incorrect it's not worth having a discussion about.

carry on...
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:45 pm

No problem. I am more of a union democrat than anything. I am not anti-corporation or anti-wall street like some liberals are. In fact I am willing to admit that unions have their problems and corruption too as does everything human.

I appreciate the feedback on the Nissan but still ironic considering the stars and bars are there too.

I think anti-corporate types on the right and left are both too extreme and of course they usually own iphones. LOL! While blaming China for everything in the book.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:46 pm

"He said Russia would exploit any crack in the United States’ integrity — such as the nation’s alleged hypocrisy about human rights — through social media, fake news, propaganda and so on.
The totality of Russia’s effort, regardless of its ultimate impact, was a concern to Clapper as both an intelligence official and as a U.S. citizen, he said.
Earlier in the testimony, Clapper said the campaign against the U.S. also entailed the kind of “classical propaganda” that Russia has long used, especially when “promulgating disinformation.”

And this is the intelligence which in effect is “none” nothing new, nothing that the US does not already do….

“Clapper said the campaign against the U.S. also entailed the kind of “classical propaganda” that Russia has long used, especially when “promulgating disinformation.””

Right ::)
“The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 23c1094951

United States involvement in regime change has entailed both overt and covert actions aimed at altering, replacing, or preserving foreign governments. In the latter half of the 19th century, the U.S. government undertook regime change actions mainly in Latin America and the southwest Pacific, and included the Mexican-American, Spanish-American and Philippine-American wars. At the onset of the 20th century the United States shaped or installed friendly governments in many countries including Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ime_change
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfdUB6c0Ubo

What it amounts to is that they can not protect their own assets.
They can not go to Russia or China, and say they are not doing the same things.
Their talking about pay back, oh ya,,,that'll work ::)

Didn't the press learn anything from Bush...trust us :P

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:06 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby jimmy on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:29 pm

jimmy
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm

In case some of you were duped into believing this was evidence that proved Russia hacked the US elections, John McAfee would like to remind you that you're probably a high tier retard and would believe virtually anything your government told you.

Crazy, but brilliant, John said “if it looks like the Russians did it, then I can guarantee you it was not the Russians.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IVUxhVrtfE
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:35 pm

So Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

LOL!

I would say I told you so but I think most of you already know you were lied to about almost everything.

Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 am

It’s unclear why the FBI didn’t request access to the DNC servers, and whether it’s common practice when the bureau investigates the cyberattacks against private entities by state actors, like when the Sony Corporation was hacked by North Korea in 2014.

BuzzFeed News spoke to three cybersecurity companies who have worked on major breaches in the last 15 months, who said that it was “par for the course” for the FBI to do their own forensic research into the hacks. None wanted to comment on the record on another cybersecurity company’s work, or the work being done by a national security agency.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/th ... .kgPobLYXN

“So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attack ... 15362.html

Yes, a simple question why would they not allow the FBI to examine the servers?
They did request it but reportedly were refused access.
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:42 pm

wow what a joke, just trust us we can't show you the real evidence.
the song remains the same.

US intelligence community "yellow cake"

“While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines,” Trump said in a statement sent to reporters.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... n-results/

yellow cake
https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... report.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2jD4SF9gFE
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Giles on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:08 am

Donald Trump taunts Schwarzenegger over Celebrity Apprentice ratings

Source: BBC, 7. January 2017

Donald Trump has taunted Arnold Schwarzenegger, his replacement as host of The Celebrity Apprentice, saying the actor was "destroyed" in TV ratings.
"So much for being a movie star," wrote the US president-elect, who described himself as a "ratings machine".
…………………………
In the tweets, sent on Friday, Mr Trump wrote: "Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT.
"So much for being a movie star - and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1."

In a way, I find this possibly more disturbing as a reflection on who/what Donald Trump is, and how he may behave in the future, than all the Russian hacking/election allegations and the responses.

Call me naïve but I had still seen a chance that Trump would start to shift away from electioneering mode into some kind of maturity.

The man is going to be inaugurated as President of the United States in less than 2 weeks, there is an incredible amount of nationally and globally significant shit going down right now in which, y' know, POTUS might just have a role to play, one way or another, and nonetheless he is clearly spending time, emotion, thinking (?) and energy on THIS. Resulting in his public taunting/mocking of Schwarzenegger for getting mediocre ratings on a TV entertainment show. Truly, it scares me.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby willie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:51 am

Giles wrote:
Truly, it scares me.

I hope you're kidding?
Scares you?
The Don is simply a people person who enjoys talking to people online.
An extrovert is much better then an introvert because an introvert hides their true self.
Trump doesn't hide who he is, others do...
Last edited by willie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby Giles on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:01 pm

willie wrote:I hope you're kidding?
Scares you?
The Don is simply a people person who enjoys talking to people online.
An extrovert is much better then an introvert because an introvert hides their true self.
Trump doesn't hide who he is, others do...

In that case, let me explain my thoughts a little more. You are quite right in that Trump really doesn't hide who he is. Apparently, at any rate. That in itself is a +1, and as a head of state maybe even a +2. (HRC seems to be a dissembler in some ways, and maybe (?) it's good she didn't make it.) So credit for that. But if the true self thus revealed by the extrovert is that of an impulsive, vindictive 14-year-old with a narcissistic personality disorder, then this - if you're going to be POTUS - amounts to a -20. It's dangerous.
The quoted tweet, like many others, is not just 'talking to people online' - it's vengeful mocking, dick-waving and chest-beating (about a none-issue) that simply isn't adult. It is literally childish in the worse sense. And there is no sign of change, even at this point in time. In this context, that is what scares me.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That