Is Obama a 'natural born' US citizen? (part 2)

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Is Obama a 'natural born' US citizen? (part 2)

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 am

Very often when you see celebs, politicians, or powerful business people caught having sex with children, it's not an isolated incident, but the result of some criminal organization. One of Polanksi's supporters is Francois Mitterand, the Culture Minister of France, who admitted in a 2005 autobiography that he paid for sex with boys in Thailand. Admit isn't really the right word. He basically just expresses his joy about it.

One could judge this abominable spectacle from a moral standpoint but it pleases me beyond the reasonable.

The profusion of very attractive and immediately available young boys puts me in a state of desire that I no longer need to hinder nor hide...as I know that I will not be refused.

It's almost always criminal organizations connected to human trafficking, drug trafficking, and Satanism that are involved with child sex rings. Read this article to see the unashamed attitudes of French politicians on having sex with boys in Thailand. This is sick for many reasons, the least because the politicians know these boys are usually sex slaves.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 am

America is broken!

I win.

signed
Europe
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby ShortFormMike on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:America is broken!

+1.7
if it doesn't make sense, it's because I'm "typing" with Swype or using android's voice to text, which is pretty damn good by the way
ShortFormMike
Huajing

Postby Buddy on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:14 pm

"Francois Mitterand, the Culture Minister of France, who admitted in a 2005 autobiography that he paid for sex with boys in Thailand"

Frédéric Mitterrand

"America is broken!

I win.

signed
Europe'" and NAMBLA. But not anyone who is over 50 and gets cancer.
Buddy
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Been There Done That