The trump follies

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

The trump follies

Postby KEND on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:26 am

And so the trump saga continues, insulting John Lewis, getting his facts wrong, a tweeting frenzy. This is a morphing of the political process into a reality show, taking a WWF script with brock lesner and putting it on a larger stage with trump as the anti hero.
I see trump as the fall guy, the people who run the world[you know the billionaires and Bilderberg posse] decided Hilary wasn't up to it, there was no outstanding republican so they chose someone so awful that the next president would be a relief. I don't see trump lasting more than a couple of years, impeachment probably from inside the republican party[revenge is sweet] will allow the chosen one[bush, Romney?] to emerge. Conspiracy theory, maybe, but given the present course of events anything goes.
Alice “If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
KEND
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: The trump follies

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Image
"Fascists rejected reason in the name of will, denying objective truth in favor of a glorious myth articulated by leaders who claimed to give voice to the people."

-Timothy Snyder
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Divided States of America

Re: The trump follies

Postby Steve James on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Ken, Trump's biggest enemies will be in his camp. Some will be the ones who pretend to fawn, but have their own agendas. The others will be those he disappoints. And the last will the ones who come to believe (for whatever reason) that he's dangerous. This is the historical pattern. Unfortunately, he'll be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. However, with his "follies" and twittering, he has put himself in that position.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 15577
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: The trump follies

Postby oragami_itto on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:51 pm

“Trump hasn’t even been sworn in yet, and he’s already made enemies with the CIA, the FBI, and the national media. That’s ballsy. You still got to be president, dude. You need these people. You can’t just walk into a restaurant, insult the waiter, the manager, and the chef, and then say, ‘Now I’d like to order the clam chowder.'”
-Micheal Che (SNL Weekend Update)
Soft is hard.
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The trump follies

Postby Steve James on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:56 pm

"You can’t just walk into a restaurant, insult the waiter, the manager, and the chef, and then say, ‘Now I’d like to order the clam chowder.'”

Well, not if you expect clams from the ocean in that chowder. But, he's going to save comedy fer damn sure.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkhZq7OxYEg
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 15577
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: The trump follies

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:26 pm

And Trump's responses to SNL are absolutely perfect. ;D
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
User avatar
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: The trump follies

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Image
"Fascists rejected reason in the name of will, denying objective truth in favor of a glorious myth articulated by leaders who claimed to give voice to the people."

-Timothy Snyder
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Divided States of America

Re: The trump follies

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:And Trump's responses to SNL are absolutely perfect. ;D


Trump's face every Saturday night.

Image
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"Fascists rejected reason in the name of will, denying objective truth in favor of a glorious myth articulated by leaders who claimed to give voice to the people."

-Timothy Snyder
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Divided States of America

Re: The trump follies

Postby oragami_itto on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:And Trump's responses to SNL are absolutely perfect. ;D


Around noon today I posted to my facebook wall:

Me wrote:"SNL's weekend update obliterated Trump last night, and he didn't even tweet about it! #growth"


Around four PM Trump logged into twitter and destroyed my observation.

Trump wrote:.@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!


The dumbest part of this is that two days ago NBC was on his side regarding the Russian dossier. He has zero capacity for strategic maneuvering.
Soft is hard.
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The trump follies

Postby willie on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:58 pm

oragami_itto wrote:He has zero capacity for strategic maneuvering.


Dude didn't you say that your current strategy to stardom is a 146 week taichi coarse?
HELLO!
Time to put away the barby dolls.
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: The trump follies

Postby oragami_itto on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:39 pm

willie wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:He has zero capacity for strategic maneuvering.


Dude didn't you say that your current strategy to stardom is a 146 week taichi coarse?
HELLO!
Time to put away the barby dolls.


No. I have never once made that statement.
Soft is hard.
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The trump follies

Postby Strange on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:25 pm

does anyone know what's up with the Trump pout?
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双
i said slowly and evenly; i did not say weakly
User avatar
Strange
Great Old One
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 am

Re: The trump follies

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Strange wrote:does anyone know what's up with the Trump pout?


Here is one point of view. Sounds far out until you realize that Pence is the one actually attending the intel briefings.

LEAKED: Experts Think Republican Party Is Preparing To Impeach Trump And Make Pence President

http://liberalplug.com/2017/01/13/leake ... -president
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fascists rejected reason in the name of will, denying objective truth in favor of a glorious myth articulated by leaders who claimed to give voice to the people."

-Timothy Snyder
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Divided States of America

Re: The trump follies

Postby oragami_itto on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:07 am

Strange wrote:does anyone know what's up with the Trump pout?


I'm sure that further details from the Russian dossier(s) will reveal his "lemonizing" fetish, which I'm sure you know is the practice of inserting a whole, peeled lemon into your rectum every morning after breakfast. Everybody knows it makes you make these faces.

Initially
Image

Once the burn starts to mellow
Image

When it's time to get a new one
Image
Soft is hard.
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The trump follies

Postby willie on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 am

Strange wrote:does anyone know what's up with the Trump pout?

yup, It's called bad apples.
Trump isn't thinking like a community organizer, that's just empty slogans..
He's thinking like a businessman, And a good one.
He's thinking more like a boss and those defiant individuals who are defying him should and most likely will be fired.
Like those Dems who aren't going to show for his events, LOL! They are just bad apples. What happens when you put a
bad apple in with the good apples? the rest are spoiled. Fire the bad apples and get rid of them for good.
Last edited by willie on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Next

Return to Been There Done That

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest