Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

Postby Michael on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Then I read one scholarly book a day for 10 years to convert the experiences back into science.

Sounds like about 3,650 scholarly books. Did you mean that number literally? Why did it take so many?

Qigong master Sifu Ho Fatt Nam said his senior classmate could walk through walls

Do you accept this without evidence? If so, why?
Michael

Postby RobP3 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:35 am

voidisyinyang wrote:
I guess I got lucky since I met and experienced real qigong masters. Then I did the training on myself and experienced how it is real. Then I read one scholarly book a day for 10 years to convert the experiences back into science. The closest science gets to explaining this stuff is "quantum biology" which is a brand new field in science. It was considered woo-woo just ten years ago! haha. It made the cover of SciAm in 2011. In 2016 a science award winning book "Life on the Edge" did a great overview of quantum biology.

When you say "this" you mean only part of the quote? You didn't give the whole quote! haha. Now if people on the forum feel the need to "self-censor" then I can understand why the truth would not be understood.

The end of the video has the scientists saying "in principle you can be in two places at once" and also "you can walk through walls."

On more than one occasion, my teacher told us an experience he had with Wang Li Ping in China. He asked about enlightenment and how one really can know if they're enlightened. Sherfu Wang was silent. Suddenly he stood up and left the room, locking door behind him. A moment later he walked back in the room, passing right through the wall as if it didn't even exist. My teacher's jaw dropped as Sherfu calmly and simply explained that when you are enlightened you are truly one with your environment; not just intellectually or spiritually, but totally.

and

Qigong master Sifu Ho Fatt Nam said his senior classmate could walk through walls. https://books.google.com/books?id=zuJ8BgAAQBAJ&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=wang+liping+walked+through+a+wall&source=bl&ots=EaQI5iWyZJ&sig=EjPDzVfqPBj6VtKB1x3-fI7HBwE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlqqjdl7nJAhUEGh4KHaaQCEUQ6AEIPzAF#v=onepage&q=wang%20liping%20walked%20through%20a%20wall&f=false

So you ask me if I "believe" and I ask you if you really understand science. haha. The whole claim that qi is "woo-woo" is based on people who have not studied science well enough.

I'm not sure how much of a quote you need, particularly when it is one that you cut and pasted yourself. But, to me, the pertinent part was where a man embeds an axe in another man's breastbone with no effect at all. If you believe that is possible, it would be interesting to hear the science. Not a cut and pasted page from a book, but your own breakdown of the science.
"Then I did the training on myself and experienced how it is real." Have you been hit with an axe or walked through walls?

We are at Stage Two now, it seems. I am writing a prediction and putting it in an envelope for Stage Three. You can call that precognition, or telepathy or quantum biology. Possibly it is just experience of observing patterns of behaviour.

http://steve-patterson.com/quantum-physics-abuse-reason/

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/Op-Ed/2011/01/09/Keep-your-hands-off-my-theory-New-Age-mystics-are-misusing-quantum-mechanics/stories/201101090236
Last edited by RobP3 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhVn6bVnUn6 ... y=joerogan

This is what peak human performance looks like.
Last edited by GrahamB on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:51 am

I-mon
Great Old One

Postby voidisyinyang on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:22 am

RobP3 wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:
I guess I got lucky since I met and experienced real qigong masters. Then I did the training on myself and experienced how it is real. Then I read one scholarly book a day for 10 years to convert the experiences back into science. The closest science gets to explaining this stuff is "quantum biology" which is a brand new field in science. It was considered woo-woo just ten years ago! haha. It made the cover of SciAm in 2011. In 2016 a science award winning book "Life on the Edge" did a great overview of quantum biology.

When you say "this" you mean only part of the quote? You didn't give the whole quote! haha. Now if people on the forum feel the need to "self-censor" then I can understand why the truth would not be understood.

The end of the video has the scientists saying "in principle you can be in two places at once" and also "you can walk through walls."

On more than one occasion, my teacher told us an experience he had with Wang Li Ping in China. He asked about enlightenment and how one really can know if they're enlightened. Sherfu Wang was silent. Suddenly he stood up and left the room, locking door behind him. A moment later he walked back in the room, passing right through the wall as if it didn't even exist. My teacher's jaw dropped as Sherfu calmly and simply explained that when you are enlightened you are truly one with your environment; not just intellectually or spiritually, but totally.

and

Qigong master Sifu Ho Fatt Nam said his senior classmate could walk through walls. https://books.google.com/books?id=zuJ8BgAAQBAJ&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=wang+liping+walked+through+a+wall&source=bl&ots=EaQI5iWyZJ&sig=EjPDzVfqPBj6VtKB1x3-fI7HBwE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlqqjdl7nJAhUEGh4KHaaQCEUQ6AEIPzAF#v=onepage&q=wang%20liping%20walked%20through%20a%20wall&f=false

So you ask me if I "believe" and I ask you if you really understand science. haha. The whole claim that qi is "woo-woo" is based on people who have not studied science well enough.

I'm not sure how much of a quote you need, particularly when it is one that you cut and pasted yourself. But, to me, the pertinent part was where a man embeds an axe in another man's breastbone with no effect at all. If you believe that is possible, it would be interesting to hear the science. Not a cut and pasted page from a book, but your own breakdown of the science.
"Then I did the training on myself and experienced how it is real." Have you been hit with an axe or walked through walls?

We are at Stage Two now, it seems. I am writing a prediction and putting it in an envelope for Stage Three. You can call that precognition, or telepathy or quantum biology. Possibly it is just experience of observing patterns of behaviour.

http://steve-patterson.com/quantum-physics-abuse-reason/

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/Op-Ed/2011/01/09/Keep-your-hands-off-my-theory-New-Age-mystics-are-misusing-quantum-mechanics/stories/201101090236

Rob - there is your "pop science" skepticism - you know the "off the shelf" if you can't replicate it as a mass marketed commodity then it's not science! mentality

And then there's the real science! I go for the later myself. I took quantum mechanics my first year of college. My professor, Herbert J. Bernstein, is having his quantum telepathy technology tested by NASA - for quantum entanglement signaling between satellites and Earth. haha.

So you can fall back on your quantum woo-woo claims meanwhile I'll fall back on the real quantum physicists.

Like I said, I have corresponded regularly with Nobel Prize Quantum physicist Brian Josephson. Ever heard of an MRI machine? Betcha have! haha. Do you know how the Volt is measured by NIST? Brian Josephson practices qigong regularly. So do you want to call him woo-woo now? HILARIOUS!!

And so we can also quote a couple other quantum physicists on this topic....

It was Olivier Costa de Beauregard who emphasized that precognition was part of de Broglie's pilot wave model and in 1956 de Broglie said to Costa de Beauregard that there was "an incompatibility with our conventional notions of space and time."
...the miraculous phenomenon - convergent final state with coherent phase - may be more or less "simulated" by a "conspiracy of causes" in the form of antecedent sources that are coherent in phase....Louis de Broglie thought I was completely mad. Nevertheless I published the idea...but I believe that much significance is lost by not making use of relativistic quantum mechanics.

In sum the "new quantum mechanics" describes and experiment entirely confirms, the paradoxical correlation, or non-separability in B. D'Espagnat's phrase, either between two distance measurements...or between two distant preparations for measurement...coupled by their common past or future respectively.

I assert then that relativistic quantum mechanics accounts completely for all this...the observer is also an actor, and therefore what parapsychologists call "psychokinesis" must be logically accepted. "Precognition" too must be logically accepted if the future exists in actuality, and if convergent waves are not to be discounted.

The indirect transmission of messages to Elsewhere along Feynman lines implies "telepathy" and "telekinesis" - and this is what frightened Einstein, twice mentioning "telepathy" in this connection in 1949, Schroedinger using the word "magic" in 1935, and de Broglie, seeing in 1956, "an incompatibility with our conventional notions of space and time."

"Cosmos and Consciousness," in Science and Consciousness: Two Views of the Universe, 1980.

Olivier Costa de Beauregard discussing EPR nonlocality with fellow de Broglie protege Georges Lochak

A high-ranked official said the subject is way too hot, it looks like physicists do not agree with each other, and it would look bad in the public and bad for fundraising....Parapsychology, well parapsychology, no one is allowed to talk about it. You may say you don't understand it, me neither, I don't but it is the TRUE reason why they would not let anyone speak about it [EPR nonlocality].

I'll get you the vid link of the interview as part of a playlist I compiled on quantum physics and spooky action at a distance that uses telepathic means (to quote Einstein):

voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby I-mon on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:31 am

Yes but dude, one moment you are talking about quantum physics and saying that you know actual quantum physicists, the next moment you're saying that simply having one hand higher than the other one gives you spiritual powers as long as you don't masturbate, and then posting videos of people doing magic tricks. So far, there has been no logical connection between these ideas, the fact that you know quantum physicists personally doesn't make the videos or anecdotes translated from Chinese any more convincing.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby RobP3 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am

And yes, as predicted, the next level. An increase in passive-aggressiveness. Continuation of putting words into other people's mouths. More logical fallacies.

You still failed to answer my questions, one of which was a simple yes/no. So here's another yes /no. Do you think that Nobel Prize Quantum physicist Brian Josephson would believe that a man can have an axe embedded in his chest with no ill effects?
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby Fa Xing on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 am

The repeated bastardization of Eastern philosophy by those imposing Western mysticism ideas blows my mind. These are relatively simple (not to be read as easy) concepts to understand, regardless of how long it takes you comprehend them, and shouldn't be interpreted in such odd ways. Prior to Sun Lu Tang, there was a very loose or inconsistent attribution of TCM ideals to certain body parts for Daoyin, etc. This had nothing to really do with martial arts until Sun's era with a few exceptions, and all to do with lay society and not soldiers, aka professional martial artists.
Dr. Troy Schott
Doctor of Chiropractic
Lead Instructor, Ground Dragon Martial Arts
https://grounddragonma.com/
Fa Xing
Anjing

Postby voidisyinyang on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm

14. Taiji Qigong, Massage,and meditation exercises- Back when I studied with Xianhao Cheng we had some Qigong sets that were done using "Golden Bell" breathing. we were told to abstain from sex as much as possible (was told this when I was 18 when training in Taiji and Qigong) and we did a particular qigong set that was supposedly done in the Yang family tradition as taught in Hangzhou China.

http://fighters-journey.blogspot.com/2013/08/

There is a fascinating Kung Fu training book from 1896

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/04 ... chemy.html

I blogged on it there - you can upload a pdf that is word searchable.

Thanks for the feedback people.

Yes the normal interpretation of quantum physics certainly does not apply but I would agree with qigong master Yan Xin when he says his healing is from synchronous resonance with a "virtual information field."

“Since the first Qigong Treatment Convalescent Hospital was set up in Tangshan, Hebei Province, in 1954, the state public health department has overseen the establishment of 34 qigong hospitals….most other hospitals and convalescent homes across the country also have special qigong departments…China has at least eight magazines devoted to qigong research and popularization….from China’s ten national and many local qigong scientific research associations….Qigong researchers maintain that the body and nature exist as an inter-related and inseparable unity….Qigong was first used medically in New China to cure stomach ulcers. A survey of 1,000 sufferers conducted between 1954 and 1959 discovered that qigong is effective for over 95 percent of them.

Subsequent X-ray examinations showed that the continued use of qigong helped the body to absorb scar tissue, ensuring a complete recovery with no possibility of relapse….Professor Feng Lida….using an electron microscope…discovered that active cancer cells changed state when subjected to qigong. They swelled up then disintegrated and died….Other suggestions included a kind of human laser beam and an energy transporting medium….such a breakthrough will lead to a massive new technological revolution - perhaps even greater than the one brought about by quantum mechanics, the theory of relativity….It will reshape the entire human world.”

So even the Chinese realized that to understand their ancient training required both relativity and quantum physics.

Anyway if people are more interested in the research you can just read my blog for further details. http://elixirfield.blogspot.com

Beijing Review

, April 24-30, 1989
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby RobP3 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:17 am

And there he goes....
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:32 am

One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:32 am

so,
void - can you, personally YOU,/do not copy and paste someone story, or fairy tails, please!/ levitate using the mind only?

back to the topic, then
Last edited by wiesiek on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 pm

wiesiek wrote:so,
void - can you, personally YOU,/do not copy and paste someone story, or fairy tails, please!/ levitate using the mind only?

back to the topic, then

I will relate my personal story. Chunyi Lin of http://springforestqigong.com told me, personally, (well our meditation retreat group) that he did indeed levitate up 9 feet, spiraling up while in full lotus. He said meters at the time so I just transferred into feet). Anyway why did I believe him? I will tell you what I personally experienced

Thanks - Master Chunyi Lin stores his energy in his lower tan t'ien and keeps his tongue against the roof of his mouth. So only when he goes into the Emptiness - then did I see an aura around him. But otherwise - oh yeah once in the Level 2 class - I could feel heat just on my right kidney. He said he could detect blockages and say what percentage they were. So during the break I went up and asked him what percentage my right kidney was working. I was facing him and as he looked at the front of my body - suddenly I felt this burning hot bliss just on my right kidney. And he goes: about 70%. haha.

Also another time - I was sitting behind this lady in Level 3 class. Chunyi asked if anyone had any experiences. She said that when he had asked for people to do healings on the previous week and she suggested her friend in the hospital - right at that moment her friend got healed in the hospital! She was freaking out in front of me and so as she talked Chunyi casually raised his hands over his head like he was stretching to yawn. Then as he lowered his hands he had his one palm facing the lady and suddenly I felt this blast of qi-bliss overwhelm the lady, as I was again right behind her. And she immediately calmed down. haha. No one else in the class seemed to notice it happened.

yes exactly - both Master Yan Xin and Chunyi Lin use "celestial qi" which is also "yuan qi." there are different meanings of "yuan qi." If you study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality it states that yuan qi originates on the right side of the heart - and it is also what remains after the yang shen is vaporized at the end of the alchemy training - the yuan qi. So it is not our personal mind and the yuan qi emanates out of the pineal gland, from the heart. And so only the eyes are yang in the body which means the eyes emanate the yuan qi and yuan shen. This is why a qigong master or Poonjaji can see someone's past lives by looking into their eyes. Chunyi said he sees past lives also.

So also Effie P. Chow does this as well - so when they heal people they recharge their qi as they heal people. Master Yan Xin calls it "synchronous resonance" with the "virtual information field." So this is why the "golden key" is superluminal yin matter as the secret phonon energy that is quasi-matter and superluminal information, from the future. There is an actual spacetime vortex being created.

So you have surround the shen with qi - and once Chunyi had to meditate to recharge his qi, so had his students teach the class - because he had dizziness from his shen leaving his body without enough qi surrounding it. I had this happen to me as well but I did not know what it meant. The details are in chapter 11 - I think - it is chapter 11 of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality. This dizziness is not just some proprioception blockage - the dizziness is literally a spacetime vortex! That is why I stopped meditating at the time since I had no idea what had happened to me. haha. It was not until years later that I discovered the details described in the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

But Chunyi said now he always sees light in his lower tan t'ien when he goes into the Emptiness - but to do that he had to take some dangerous medicinal herbs to clear out his meridians some more - probably very similar to what Wang Liping had to do for his training, as detailed in "Opening the Dragon Gate."

It appears that Robert Peng and Chunyi Lin had the same Shaolin qigong master teacher, Master Yao, as well. So Robert Peng did a long cave meditation underneath the Shaolin monastery - and this is very similar to the cave meditation that Chunyi Lin did at Mt. Qingcheng - the 49 day fast with no sleep and just some water while in full lotus the whole time. So he said he went into heaven and he saw his grandparents that he not even met before - but he knew it was them. And also his spiritual masters visited him as yang shen bodies - including Lao Tzu touching his head.

So yes he described how he had a very deep "small universe" meditation or MCO - and so he saw the falling snow in the sky or what is called flowers in the winter or something - it is described in the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality as when the golden light of the immortal yang shen is starting to appear. So at that stage - you have to go into retreat for the yang shen to actually appear. But instead qigong master Chunyi Lin chooses to do healing practice. But he said his dream is to go back into the cave meditation and live to be 225 years old, etc. and also he knows masters who are in the mountains of China with the golden aura from developing their yang shen.

So as Ramana Maharshi states - what happens is most spiritual masters get stuck in the astral realms and they don't keep pursuing Nirvikalpa Samadhi to empty out the 7th level of consciousness as it's called in Mahayana Buddhism. Or as Jim Nance told me - you can be a qigong master but still not have achieved real enlightenment - which is the deep heart opening beyond death. So Ramana Maharshi meditated nonstop for 9 years to achieve this. But even most of his students "deny" that it was necessary for Ramana Maharshi to do this, and instead he had achieved "moksha" when he had his first awakening experience - when he was 16 years old and his astrology had told him he was going to die.

So the thing is that for immortal breathing - you use "post heavenly qi" to then move the "pre heavenly qi" - but what is the difference? The difference is that the post heavenly qi still has "yin shen" blockages - which is to say it is still based on the Moon light of the yin qi that has no substance. So this is why the Taoists made fun of the Buddhists because they state - yes you can achieve real enlightenment of your mind but when you die you still turn into a yin shen that can not be seen by others, can not transform physical matter, has no powers, etc.

So this really means that the awareness is totally impersonal - as Awaken says in her practice diary - an immortal is "part of evolution." And so when qigong master Chunyi Lin sits in meditation - I saw ghosts hovering around him and so he explained that he regularly heals "yin shen" spirits to send them back into the Emptiness and that his body "embodies" the Emptiness. So he also said the MCO can take you to the highest levels.

So what the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality describes is that when the golden light appears - and the sky fills with falling snow - then the yang shen has to be sent out of the body. But it can only go so far and has to be nurtured. So for Poonjaji - he saw the Yang Shen of Ramana Maharshi - but since their tradition practices strictly Mouna Samadhi as silence or eternal listening - this means that their spiritual ego is completely unaware of any powers that manifest. So any healing that occurs, etc. or what the "Yang shen" does is unknown to them. In Mahayana Buddhism, in contrast, the goal is to turn the light around so that you maintain wisdom in the light while you can also maintain the Emptiness. And so you maintain spiritual ego of what powers manifest in the Emptiness.

Qigong master Jim Nance describes it as maintaining the focus of the light while the energy does the healing on its own - and so the light is at zero time, like a frozen image, but the energy is also changing the past and future, as superluminal momentum. In other words if you have precognition - and then experience again in the present - that means it is now the past - but what connects the future to the past is this formless awareness. Ramana Maharshi said there is no evolution of the universe - because all of 4D spacetime is a temporary illusion.

So in their tradition it was not necessary to cultivate the yang shen and even though the yang shen might manifest - as Ramana Maharshi taught Poonjaji - how can you see God? It is only the Self of your own mind that can not be seen. So Poonjaji then says it is just the "space between thoughts" or a mirror.

People confuse the light with the mirror - but as science has now shown, black holes as Hawking radiation as a "self-amplifying" time-frequency mirror. So you have zero time and infinite frequency as the white hole and then infinite time and zero frequency as the black hole. But the secret is this is occurring at "zero space" as the 5th dimension and is an eternal process. So in music theory - this means it is a "triple spectral" of frequency as 2, 3, infinity. Meaning that if C is the fundamental pitch then the subharmonic is 2/3 as C to F while the overtone is C to G but both are the same pitch as the Perfect Fifth which is yang. This is the secret of the Single Perfect Yang as the Golden Yang Shen or positive spirit of taoist alchemy.

In the end it still dematerializes back into yuan qi which is formless awareness and the light itself is the light of no light - or as Kurt Godel explained, you can indeed have time travel, only there can not be any personal desire attached to the time travel, and so therefore the Grandmother paradox (killing your own grandmother in your past) is solved.

So in Alchemy this is called the "movement in non-doing" of the Yuan Shen. Since the yin qi has no substance and it is the fire of the Sun as the yang of the body - therefore the qi manifests as female energy - that is also beyond form of spacetime. It is the 5th dimension that can not be seen but we can listen as quantum coherence - we can listen at sub-angstrom or smaller than light wavelength. And so the noncommutative phase of light is this superluminal secret as "yin matter" of yuan jing - it is the "golden key" as quasi-matter that is phonon listening momentum. It is called a "novel" new "self-force" by quantum physics professor Basil J. Hiley. In other words at zero time there is still this self-force that is also called "protoconsciousness" of the Universe by quantum physicists.

So then the golden immortal Yang Shen body is only achieved when Yuan Jing and Yuan Qi is restored by the "yin shen" blockages being cleared out. And our soul is actually this yin matter that stores the information of light - beyond light - as black hole information. The yin shen ghosts that Chunyi Lin heals are sent back into the Emptiness as yin matter that is superluminal. He says to be careful where to have reproductive sex because the yin shens are attracted to the qi that is activated at creating life. Females are yang internally which means it is much easier for females to open up the heart - beyond death. But to then turn that qi back into the body to go beyond physical death is even more difficult - as the light is the spiritual ego that is easily attached to experiences. So whenever we experience light as color - this is actually the past that our ego experiences. In science quantum light emitted at the quantum jump is still a "subharmonic" of this superluminal phase wave that is beyond light. And the matter goes up in spacetime mass then the light becomes more golden - this is shown in sonofusion - as Iron with heavier mass more easily emits gamma radiation - because the heavier mass has a higher frequency that is superluminal momentum as the "shadow" of light or reverse spacetime information-energy. This means that as the Yuan Qi builds up in the middle tan t'ien - this increases the golden light from the iron of the blood. Then you get into transforming the bones for the golden light of the yuan jing. This is actually called "relative enlightenment" since once the mind is emptied out past death - then the golden body only manifests by the light turned back around in the body. But if you turn the light back around with no substance - as is the case with the yuan shen - then the yuan qi can go anywhere.

So the qigong master Chunyi Lin says he can heal multiple people all over the world - at the same time. But this is not him doing the healing - it is the Yuan Qi. But the "yin matter" is the information signal that is superluminal that does the healing as the golden key - and then it is the spiritual yuan shen that gets healed. So in terms of light - the healing is not instantaneous. In terms of the actual healing - it is actually superluminal. In terms of the Yuan qi - it is the eternal present as formless awareness. How do I know this? Because I saw the qigong master create "yuan shen" bodies that he sent out to heal people - they would break off from the top of his head and float out to heal people. As Jim Nance explained to me, that is a very high level of healing since each spirit is individualized to heal that particular person. And so as I saw those spirits "break off" one after another - I knew it was not "instantaneous" healing but that was only my spiritual ego witnessing it! See the difference!

When she describes the "blue light" this is the spacetime quantum relativity healing from the future! So light blue-shifts as the Emptiness as protoconsciousness or noncommutative spacetime is shifted. For example Jim Nance shared how he was in full lotus meditating with Chunyi in a church - with another advanced student. Chunyi could see bright blue light but the others could not see it since their level was not that high enough yet. But then the church walls started cracking so they had to stop the meditation! haha.

Also I trained with a qigong master who is African-American and he spend 2 years initiating into African shamanism in 14 different countries in Africa. http://guidingqi.com Jim Nance is his name - he was the assistant of qigong master Chunyi Lin of http://springforestqigong.com I finished my master's degree doing intensive nonwestern meditation through the AFrican Studies department - with the Chinese qigong master. haha.

Yeah Jim Nance healed my mom long distance - while he talked to me on the phone for 2 hours. My mom had not been able to walk hardly for months - due to this anti-seizure medication from after she had bacterial brain meningitis. And she was around 80 years old. So she finally wanted to try the "free" sample healings at the qigong center on Fridays - once a month. Each time she felt better but it was not enough to permanently heal her. So then as I talked to Jim suddenly he goes, "I've been having a conversation with your mom" and so my mom was asleep upstairs! So I knew he had been healing her. I didn't say anything about it to him or her. But the next day she had so much energy she cooked her own breakfast - first time she had cooked for herself in months. Then the day after she walked a half mile just cuz she wanted to. haha. And I still didn't say anything to her! Her friends were shocked, as was my sister. Finally a week later she was still healed so I told her what happened. She said - " I don't know what else it could have been!" and then when I talked to Jim next he said yeah he had to send her energy several times to make sure she was permanently healed - while he talked to me on the phone - and also it was easier to heal her while she was asleep so her mind would not get in the way of the healing.
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 am

ok,
thank You,
so
I invite you for today five `o clock cup of tea to my workshop for future discussion.
I `m expecting your materialization exactly about the time in circle ,which I just painted on the flor.
`cause water will be hot and space is highly limited.
Hope, that it not big deal for quantum rider,

see`ya
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:43 am

ps

If color of the circle is important please let me know,
and
forgive my incompetency -whiteflag- please
Last edited by wiesiek on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiesiek
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That