Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

Postby everything on Tue May 22, 2018 11:35 am

hmm never knew that and wish I did. I had my gallbladder removed, and from a TCM pov, the liver was the root cause, and now also has more work to do. my eyesight is anecdotally not quite as sharp now, but by coincidence it's also just that middle aged far sightedness thing.

Thought it should be helpful to connect qigong and TCM to modern knowledge, unfortunately I can't follow too many "science" words. I find they are a distraction from a practical point of view. I prefer my TCM and qigong theory straight up, not mixed with anything.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 am

everything wrote:hmm never knew that and wish I did. I had my gallbladder removed, and from a TCM pov, the liver was the root cause, and now also has more work to do. my eyesight is anecdotally not quite as sharp now, but by coincidence it's also just that middle aged far sightedness thing.

Thought it should be helpful to connect qigong and TCM to modern knowledge, unfortunately I can't follow too many "science" words. I find they are a distraction from a practical point of view. I prefer my TCM and qigong theory straight up, not mixed with anything.

Taoist Seasons - Spring - Wood Element - Energy Arts
https://www.energyarts.com/taoist-seaso ... od-element
This is the Spring compliance of qi (and) the cultivation of the Dao of sprouting. To oppose these principles injures the liver.

So in the spring time we take in lots of greens from the new shoots of energy from the sun.

So dandelion greens - considered a weed - actually are sold as gourmet.
Stinging nettles was the food source of Milarepa when he was not meditating in his cave - so his skin turned green.

The T'ai Chi symbol has the Universe as Green - because the Yin Qi of the Liver has "no substance" in alchemy - so when we die and turn into a "yin shen" ghost - this is still powered by the yin qi of the liver.

The left eye - for males - is the yin qi of the liver as the Hun Soul - also called Cloud Soul. It rises up easily and the qi turns to "steam."

Alchemically then the Red Dragon is the heart with the eyes open but with the eyes closed - the dragon is turned into a female as the Green Dragon - by going down to the small intestines - to ionize the neurohormones - the jing - to create Steam. So then the Yang qi rises up - due to the yin qi ionizing it. Normally the Yang Qi from the water descends as ejaculation.

So this is why the supposed myth that ejaculation causes blindness is actually true.

The right eye is the yang qi as the Po Soul - it originates from the lung energy. So you need strong reverse breathing to maintain celibacy - called Quick Fire. This causes the water to rise up - and so the Shen from the liver qi is beneath the water - the fire goes under the water - to create the steam.

Otherwise the Hun Soul goes out the eyes - and then the Po Soul will grab on to the Hun Soul - and so we lose energy out of our eyes - and we deplete our yang qi. This is what I did since I overused my qi to heal other people. haha.

But again - the spirit or shen originates out of the yin qi - and so this is why the Emptiness as the Universe is actually green.

Then when the yuan qi is activated - as the Mysterious Gate through the Ancestral Cavity - this is called Yellow Sprouts - so we can see yellow light as auras around other people.

So this means to have true intention - to use the spleen to do deep reverse breathing to sublimate the yang qi - along with the liver of the Red Dragon turned back around - so that the "yang" of the upper body is turned yin - since it's Inner component that powers the spirit is the liver yin qi.

So I like to buy spirulina - and this makes my eyes dark green - since my eye color is normally hazel light green. So also the dark chlorophyll from the magnesium acts as a photo-receptor to convert the light into electrochemical energy - and so protects us from UV radiation and converts sunlight into qi.

So by rotating the eyes around - we activate the yuan qi that emanates out of the pineal gland and so we can also then actually capture photon energy - just like a plant does with photosynthesis. So this is called sun gazing but only in the early morning is it done - and by looking at the sun - then your pineal gland turns the photons into qi energy directly. Then when you close the eyes you will see bright green light - even though the sun is not green. haha.

So the left eye is the dragon and the right eye is the tiger - and also our eyes send out the yuan qi and yuan shen when they are open. This is why a spiritual master can see someone's past lives - by looking into their eyes.

So the left eye and right eye have to "copulate" by rotating and this in turn "copulates" the heart with the kidneys - or the Fire with the Water alchemically. And if we keep building up the energy through celibacy and not letting the energy go out of the eyes - then we access the Yuan Shen through the Yuan Qi.

But if we lose the qi out of the eyes - this is called Evil Fire of the heart - so the eye balls will pulsate in resonance with the Schumann Ionosphere field with the Earth - the 7 to 9 pulsations per second. This is just as what birds do during migration - it's called the Quantum Zeno Effect. The Schumann energy field - creates a standing dielectric medium that then bends the photons - to use quantum entanglement of the relativistic mass of the light. This is how birds achieve migration - by converting the photons into electrochemical signals due to the "spin" of the photon which is relativistic mass - the phase wave of the photon is in the 5th dimension as virtual information or quasi-matter as superluminal momentum energy.

This is how the future and the past of light can be accessed via the Yuan Shen going into the Yuan Qi. So then the Yuan Jing can be restored - this is called the "golden key" of "yin matter" - as superluminal phonon energy. So the yin qi is accessed as "yin matter" that is phonon quasi-matter from the future. So you can have visions of the future that are more real than having your eyes open while awake. haha.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Trick on Fri May 25, 2018 10:37 am

I used to eat spirulina regularly for many years before moving to China (was informed Chinese produced spirulina could be polluted with toxic heavy metals) Never did I become green as the Hulk and eyes stayed blue as usual. But found out chewing a couple(4-5) tablets a day where excellent for the teeth,impossible for any plaque growth, my yearly dental check ups where almost joyfull :)
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri May 25, 2018 10:47 am

To add, while moving to China I discontinued eating spirulina but began eating tofu on a fairly regular basis which I also found out do good for the teeth............Ok, back to green liver and right hand
Trick

Postby voidisyinyang on Sat May 26, 2018 4:43 am

Trick wrote:To add, while moving to China I discontinued eating spirulina but began eating tofu on a fairly regular basis which I also found out do good for the teeth............Ok, back to green liver and right hand

yeah actually the liver is the left hand as the dragon - and the left eye.

So I was wondering the other day what a good lung - white - food would be. You got it! Soy is the largest source of lecithin which is the main source of ejaculation - lecithin when ionized is what myelinates the neurons to hold charge. So when an electric eel takes down a standing man - it is the lecithin that holds the charge and the charge is based on the potassium ratio to the sodium - and held via the vagus nerve.

Just as John Chang said he is just like an electric eel - this is actually precisely what is happening.

So the left hand is lecithin - the other good source is eggs.

With soy I would eat something like Broccoli - the cruciferous vegetables? Anyway
It is important to keep estrogen levels balanced. Cruciferous vegetables, especially broccoli, contain many nutrients that promote healthy metabolism of hormones, thereby reducing the negative side effects associated with excess estrogen.
Cuz soy is the highest source of phytoestrogen as well.

2.02.2005 - New study finds kelp can reduce level of hormone ...
https://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/rel ... kelp.shtml

Feb 2, 2005 - A new study led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, has found that a diet containing kelp seaweed lowered levels of the potent sex hormone estradiol in rats,
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Sat May 26, 2018 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Trick on Sat May 26, 2018 7:44 am

Tofu is usually cooked with meat most often pork and also comes well with seafood/fish, this how i often eat it here in China and with addisional dishes of vegetables...feels quite balanced...... Yes Kelp contains a lot of good stuff but a lot of Iodine too so must be careful with salty food, used to eat seaweed regularly when I lived in Dalian(a coastal city famous for its seafood), somehow I felt eating seaweed I could not stand salty food so it worked out by it self kind of. Also to take in consideration about kelp is it can contain toxic metals from polluted seawater
Trick

Postby voidisyinyang on Sat May 26, 2018 8:28 am

Trick wrote:Tofu is usually cooked with meat most often pork and also comes well with seafood/fish, this how i often eat it here in China and with addisional dishes of vegetables...feels quite balanced...... Yes Kelp contains a lot of good stuff but a lot of Iodine too so must be careful with salty food, used to eat seaweed regularly when I lived in Dalian(a coastal city famous for its seafood), somehow I felt eating seaweed I could not stand salty food so it worked out by it self kind of. Also to take in consideration about kelp is it can contain toxic metals from polluted seawater

Have you eaten Jellyfish and if so how? I bought a packet of it from the Chinese warehouse/store I worked at. It's been sitting in my cupboard - it is just a novelty item, long past due. But still I could never imagine eating jellyfish.

Anyway yes I tried kelp also but stopped eating due to all the pollution off China. And where isn't there pollution? The ocean has been overfished - and so the South China seas is being fought over - it is a huge fish supply but the fisherman have to go farther out to find fish now.

Yes the iodine - I am also very sensitive to salt - it keeps me awake. The neigong energy - at advanced level it says to not eat salt. So the potassium stores up the energy. I guess chloride being a negative ion goes against the positive ions. The original human culture - the San Bushmen - ate very little salt if any. You can get sodium from vegetables I guess. I did use soy Braggs as an alternative sodium source. Oh I guess that was sodium chloride anyway...oh and MSG also. oops.

My impression from what I've read on China is that being vegetarian is considered kind of Holier than thou since it's a Buddhist thing. I remember ordering vegetarian at the local American-Chinese "chain" store and they thought I was Buddhist. haha.

But China relies on Cargill soybeans from the Amazon (what used to be rainforest). Cargill is the largest private corporation in the world - based in Minnesota, U.S. - and so illegally put soy storage elevators in the Amazon - the Puntenal - with the message - plant Soybeans and we will buy them! Soon soybeans became a literal currency in the Amazon.

Yes - one of the reasons I quite that warehouse job is 'cuz the "daughter" of the owner couple - she was trying to marry me. haha. I mean it was a serious situation - the uncle had made sure I got a raise from my boss - using crafty means. I was kind of impressed how they were setting me up.

They were impressed I knew some Chinese culture.
I used to practice horse stance and her uncle who was retirement age would chastise me - how my legs were shaking. haha.
But then I almost got his finger cut off accidentally - that was too crazy. He forgave me since I guess they really wanted me to marry into the family. haha.

I follow abrupt global warming news - I figure we have 5 years till Earth's ecology is wiped out due to the ESAS methane bomb in the arctic as Dr. Natalia Shakhova documents. Also the Global Dimming Effect - meaning the more we switch to renewables, the less sulfur pollution, the warmer it is going to get.
So we are in a very fragile situation. If Graphene goes viral as solar panels with 90% of efficiency - that might changes thing.

Overfishing pushes 80% of Chinese fishermen towards bankruptcy ...
https://www.chinadialogue.net/.../5221- ... ermen-to...

Oct 19, 2012 - Speaking at the first Annual World Ocean Congress in Dalian city on ... and fishing boat captains predict overfishing and pollution will mean ...
Tuna firm's bungled IPO exposes China's flouting of global fishing ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../toyo-re ... una-over...

Oct 27, 2014 - Then I called China Tuna's biggest subsidiary, Dalian Ocean Fishing. ... Overfishing occurs because “China is a developing country, its offshore ...
FACTBOX-When Big Data meets overfishing | Agricultural ...
https://af.reuters.com/article/commodit ... FL8N1R958F

May 11, 2018 - By Thin Lei WinROME, May 11 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Illegal,unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing and overfishing depletefish ...

Enjoy your fish while they last....
Maybe huge aquaponic farms on land are the way go to - so there is a closed system cycling of nutrients to grow food - no pollution - no over harvesting.

It takes infrastructure to set up though - which creates pollution, etc.

Two of China’s largest seafood producing and processing regions have introduced plans aimed at reducing overfishing and drastically increasing output from mariculture.

Provincial authorities in Liaoning plan to reduce the number of trawlers based there by 40 percent from 2014 levels. That would mean the removal of 1,375 vessels or 61,785 kW by 2019.

and this?
CAPPMA boss: Climate change forcing investors to abandon China ...
https://www.seafoodsource.com/.../cappm ... tors-to-...

Mar 21, 2018 - CAPPMA boss: Climate change forcing investors to abandon China ... of China and the Dalian Ocean University, a leader in mariculture ...

Dang.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Trick on Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 am

Jellyfish i have had quite a few times eating out, never tried or even had the idea to cook that at home, anyway when ordering it out it often comes in a vinegar/soy sauce mix. It's nothing I myself order, it's something that might be on the table when out eating with business partners or friends....About energy sources, there is a big push for solar and wind power technology in China, but then also nuclear power, they are in the forefront in fusion-power research which could be a good thing if/when it could come into work......Well ok not going to go more off topic than this
Trick

Postby klonk on Sat May 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Is there any particular objection to doing san ti zhuang first on the left, then on the right?
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby voidisyinyang on Sat May 26, 2018 7:53 pm

klonk wrote:Is there any particular objection to doing san ti zhuang first on the left, then on the right?

Not that I noticed in my research of it. Just that you should alternate sides and the secret being the intention is to visualize the energy from the right hand to left foot and left hand to right foot, etc.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby everything on Sun May 27, 2018 8:19 pm

Should santishi be gathering and storing, and not sending out?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Mon May 28, 2018 6:41 pm

everything wrote:Should santishi be gathering and storing, and not sending out?

I'm gonna repeat what you inspired me to discover about Santi Shi - and then we should call this thread a case closed.

Wang Xiangzhai (founder of Yiquan) himself said

two energies (Qi) of Dragon and Tiger. Two energies of Dragon and Tiger are skills....»

And so to quote some Chinese teachers:

The left hand harmonizes with the right foot;
the left elbow harmonizes with the right knee;
the left shoulder harmonizes with the right hip,
and conversely so on the right side

The Essential Points in Xingyi Boxing’s Six Harmonies and the Extremities

by Jin Yun Ting

http://sancai.se/wiki/wikipages/xing-yi ... harmonies-六合-liu-he/

And then another chinese teacher: Zhang Yun

http://www.ycgf.org/Articles/XY_SanTiSh ... TiShi.html

The first step in integration force training is to mentally connect one arm with the leg on the opposite side of your body. Focus first on the Laogong point of your left hand and then expand this thought to the Yongquan point on your right foot.

At the same time, imagine that your right hand is pulling something back and then coordinate this feeling with the
downward force in your left foot. The integration of the feeling in your right hand with the downward press of your left foot will augment the backward force.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Mon May 28, 2018 11:59 pm

O,
back to the basic, then :)
what is the purpose of circling follow the own tail?
just running
my Dear
just
running -oldman-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Trick on Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am

wiesiek wrote:O,

what is the purpose of circling follow the own tail?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Tue May 29, 2018 3:24 am

:)
we are upgrading to the deepestotwisted thread of the year
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That