Challenge Match

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Challenge Match

Postby maoshan on Thu May 22, 2008 12:14 pm

What sounded like that? What did I say?
maoshan
Great Old One

Postby CaliG on Thu May 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Listen bro, no offense but I don't really care who wins either way (this is between you two).

I train with CMA guys and MMA guys.

I also use drills and training methods from both to me the only difference is that they've developed a safe way of sparring non-stop.

If was wrong about what I said earlier then I take back what I said.
Last edited by CaliG on Fri May 23, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
CaliG

Postby CaliG on Thu May 22, 2008 1:12 pm

I just remembered where I had heard that...

http://www.emptyflower.net/forums/index ... =4687&st=0

Well apparently on the BET boards, Ben Hill the manager of "Iron Ring" trainer Novell G. Bell has been getting real mouthy about MMA fighters being nothing but toughman-level fighters and went as far as saying he would challenge any MMA fighter to try to step to him. Novell G. Bell wasn't as disrespectful but had some choice words for MMA fighters, too. Well some of the guys from the Underground forum (mixedmartialarts.com forums) got word to professional MMA fighter Nick Thompson and he accepted the manager's challenge to a "no rules fight". The manager hasn't accepted yet but these mcdojo losers have no idea what kind of an ass beating they could be in store for. American Top Teamer Mike Hauben waiting to make his pro debut has said he would fight the guy for free as long as he signs a waiver saying he isn't liable for his injuries.
Last edited by CaliG on Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaliG

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu May 22, 2008 1:16 pm

Well, let's just say that Red Leaves is not necessarily BT/Maoshan friendly. ;)
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Thu May 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Darthwing Teorist wrote:Well, let's just say that Red Leaves is not necessarily BT/Maoshan friendly. ;)

Fixed
Bär
Great Old One

Postby bruce on Thu May 22, 2008 10:04 pm

bruce wrote:to avoid confussion i think there are only 2 people who should talk about this, moashan and the goat. if they want to fight cool if not cool.

again read above.
bruce
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 pm

on a separate note, nice to see you back on the board, maoshan. will Novell be back at some point too?
nianfong
Administrator

Postby CaliG on Fri May 23, 2008 1:19 am

bruce wrote:
bruce wrote:to avoid confussion i think there are only 2 people who should talk about this, moashan and the goat. if they want to fight cool if not cool.

again read above.

An "I told you so" post?

Come on Bruce, stop busting balls. :P

Aren't you busy enough with the 5 page thread on crossing your ankles. ;)

Good times with that one. ;D
Last edited by CaliG on Fri May 23, 2008 1:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
CaliG

Postby maoshan on Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 am

nianfong wrote:on a separate note, nice to see you back on the board, maoshan. will Novell be back at some point too?

Thanks guy, but I'm just passing through. I'm just seeing how far Red Leaves or rather Red Stalker has gone.
Oh Yeah Brian, we know it's you that started this newest shit. I knew you were a sick undercover fag from the last time, but you are truly obsessed.

CrackTaoist
Yellowtaoist,
Blacktaoistkilla,
Bigcharlie
Scuts
Jami C

Hell, I can't remember all of them, no matter, I've got em in a file. Hope you've got a good lawyer.becaquse believe me legal action is being persude You laughed last time we mentioned this, but your truly pathetic.I hope you find the humer in it,there was a time i would have found the humer, but now i just think it's sad .

Anyway, Novell is quite busy at this time, he's filming, and he also is going into a jujitsu comp next month to see if his theories work on those guys. That clip called Ba Gua ground fighting was simply an experiment, messing around and it was 2yrs ago and it was based on bagua principles that were being worked on no more no less. so we'' see if it works and so will everybody else because it will on youtube. We're calling it the Ba Gua documentary.
maoshan
Great Old One

Postby Butterball on Fri May 23, 2008 10:14 am

maoshan wrote:
nianfong wrote:on a separate note, nice to see you back on the board, maoshan. will Novell be back at some point too?

Anyway, Novell is quite busy at this time, he's filming, and he also is going into a jujitsu comp next month to see if his theories work on those guys. That clip called Ba Gua ground fighting was simply an experiment, messing around and it was 2yrs ago and it was based on bagua principles that were being worked on no more no less. so we'' see if it works and so will everybody else because it will on youtube. We're calling it the Ba Gua documentary.

Awesome! Do you know if it's the "Grapplers Quest" tournament he's going to at the end of June? Or the tourney in Rahway on June 7th? Thanks!
Butterball
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Fri May 23, 2008 10:31 am

dude that's great about novell going to a BJJ tourney. please update us about it!
I like how you guys aren't afraid to show what you do. keep it up, man.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby BLACKTAOIST on Fri May 23, 2008 11:40 am

Greetings to all,

I’ve gotten a few e-mails from a few Martial art brothers about my ground fighting clip. Most of the comments weren’t that bad but had enlightening advice to help me improve my ground game. Thank you all. The vid that Brian Phillips AKA Fanthemadman has posted up on the net is two year old footage of me experimenting and doing my own thing. Right now on my free time I’m working on my own documentary which I call the Ba Gua Zhang ground fighting documentary with techniques I am developing based on my experiences. In any endeavor there are always shortcomings and pitfalls to be aware of and I figured I could improve my stuff to expand into other arenas.

This is why I’ve begun training with a lot of ground fighters to really test my skills in various environments. As a BaGuaZhang practitioner I feel it is good to keep with the times. All Kung fu was based on evolution. If one reads ancient Kung Fu literature they will see Kung fu originated from old Grappling arts Chi Chi , Go Ti & Suai Jiao. So for me it’s all about self improvement. In my opinion most Kung fu practitioners don’t have the faith to step out of their own box an try other fighters from other styles in other environments to test themselves. Of course I will have haters that are more on the hate stuff than positive. More so now that I ‘m on TV...Lol

A few years back I was on a different level of understanding of martial arts when dealing with people and I argued, fought and may have offended many people. I am still me but getting older and more mature I can respect others viewpoints without arguing and have nothing to prove, I am being more spiritual so to speak even though I am still a hardcore Urban Martial Artist. I apologize to all individuals for some past remarks.

My life has taken a different turn now that I’m getting some notoriety on Nation Wide TV shows and have projects in the works. I realize I can still be real, but I can present things differently. There will always be haters.

As for all those I’ve hurt in the past, Colonel aka Look2se or Moling and anyone I’ve left out, I sincerely apologize. That’s all I can do. Other than that I can just move on with my life and take care of my family.

As for Brian Phillips I don’t hate him but he has some serious psychological problems.
He is still writing outrageous e-mails, copying files and quotes and slandering and criticizing me to no avail. All his hate and envy hasn’t affected me or my business in anyway. In fact it has actually helped. I guess he’ll have a heart attack when he sees me in an upcoming movie.

If I’ve offended Mr. Phillips to this extent I apologize and ask his forgiveness so he can move on with his life. If it keeps up I plan to take legal action against him. I have enough information in harassing e-mails and pirated you tube footage and letters from the moderators. It’s all about me just finding the free time to pursue this matter.

I’m here to settle old grudges. I apologize as a man. Being I can’t get into his site Emptyflower.net I am sure he will read this post. .

Other than that I wish you all the best. If time allows I will continue to share on the empty flower group as long as all is positive.

Nothing in life stays the same everything in the universe is constantly changing.

Peace
BT
BLACKTAOIST
Santi

Postby nianfong on Fri May 23, 2008 11:43 am

welcome back, BT :)
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Dmitri on Fri May 23, 2008 11:49 am

Good post. 8-)