Locking my thread?

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Locking my thread?

Postby Michael on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:16 am

Thank you for explaining my joke. I'll here all week. I do not have a big butt! Unless that's a good thing, and then I do. :)
Michael

Postby nianfong on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 am

actually he's only part brazilian, which means he's basically a landing strip.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby klonk on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 pm

I don't get it. ???
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:16 pm

There was a thread recently about certain kinds of bikini waxes called "Brazillians" being considered to be outlawed in New Jersey because they were not in compliance with the relevant code on which part of the human anatomy you are licensed to remove hair.
Michael

Postby klonk on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Oh.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Michael wrote:There was a thread recently about certain kinds of bikini waxes called "Brazillians" being considered to be outlawed in New Jersey because they were not in compliance with the relevant code on which part of the human anatomy you are licensed to remove hair.

Actually the reason was that beauty shops did not do it properly and that a lot of (wo)men suffered injury, that was the reason behind the regulation.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Been There Done That