test no topic

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: test no topic

Postby grzegorz on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:07 am

Michael wrote:Damn, I never heard before the FBI poisoned the liquor. If true, it adds a little extra context to that Thomas Hardy film from a few years ago where his character was up against a psycho FBI.

I think the most damning one is Northwoods. The guy who wrote that, Lemnitzer went on to be top NATO military commander and they later had a lot of incidents that are reminiscent of that sort of plan.

My neighbors refused to get their son vacinations following the new law. When the law was going through protesters said they'd move to Oregon and my neighbors moved to Oregon. The problem is Oregon has the same law.

After watching this though I can see a little bit why they question everything. They're convinced that the government wants to put a computer chip into their kid.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-TFz6teM3M Conspiracies

It's why I'll never buy a diamond for anyone. I'll give 'em a piece of polished stone. It'll outlive them by just as much.

The Tuskegee syphilis experiments were well known. The conspiracy was to legally kill off a group of people. The nazis did the same thing.

Um, there's no conspiracy about pro wrestling.

Afa poisoning liquor, c'mon, from the 80s on, the gov't poisoned weed. The thing is; people continued to make "rot gut" liquor and "bath tub gin" from wood alcohol and formaldehyde anyway. People still dope weed with pesticides, too. OR so I've been told.

The gun that shoots shellfish toxin in ice bullets is too cool for school, though.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dr.Rob on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Having nothing to lose is the new wealth.

Profitez de la guerre mes enfants, la paix sera terrible.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Dr.Rob
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:26 am

grzegorz wrote:My neighbors refused to get their son vacinations following the new law. When the law was going through protesters said they'd move to Oregon and my neighbors moved to Oregon. The problem is Oregon has the same law.

After watching this though I can see a little bit why they question everything. They're convinced that the government wants to put a computer chip into their kid.

The extreme view against vaccinations is just not workable, especially in a country with a health care system where a huge percentage of people have little to no access. If I had kids, I would be looking for the low, low, lowest risk vaccination scenario from the best doctor I could find, but that's a really big if since I ain't got none.

I remember hearing a podcast from a conventional, modern M.D. in Chicago, who had a no vaccination practice. He was not young, probably born around 1950, but there was nothing anti-govt or paranoid about it. He was just totally confident he could get the necessary results in his patients without vaccinations and their risks of adverse reactions. He did not buy into the population control stuff at all. This is perhaps some kind of compromise. I dunno. At least he is qualified to diagnose, so...
Michael

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 am

Steve James wrote:It's why I'll never buy a diamond for anyone. I'll give 'em a piece of polished stone. It'll outlive them by just as much.

I had exactly the same policy. Didn't sit well with a certain person, if you know what I mean.

The Tuskegee syphilis experiments were well known. The conspiracy was to legally kill off a group of people. The nazis did the same thing.

It always bugs me that doctors would participate in this and other experiments.

The gun that shoots shellfish toxin in ice bullets is too cool for school, though.

Some M level stuff right there.

Scuse me for getting all topicky, but Breitbart was claiming he would release a video of Pres. Obama that would be devastating, then he died March 1, 2012 of a heart attack and two days later, so did Obama (and Bush) impersonator, Steve Bridges. Can ya hear the eerie music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_a0cGVRmI
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 am

This sticker was on a car in front of me on my way to work this morning:

Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:16 am

.... for a long time now
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 am

Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby WVMark on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:40 pm

WVMark
Huajing

Postby Strange on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:06 am

天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am

How can you work in a book store and not know every work by every author that I have read? :)

https://www.facebook.com/angrydjlife/videos/1090581724329723/
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:59 am

^^ see comments...

'Paul Sheldon' was a fictional author is in the book 'Misery' by Stephen King? This woman is only portraying the character Annie Wilkes who is obsessed with the fictional fiction from the story.

moving right along...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6908df ... 110771ab2e
Last edited by Dmitri on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Dr.Rob on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Dr.Rob
Great Old One

Postby Dr.Rob on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:17 am

Baby Leopard shark hatching.

Dr.Rob
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:07 am

Where's the gif of them eating the placenta pod with some fava beans and chianti?
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That