John Bracy's Ba Gua

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: John Bracy's Ba Gua

Postby AllanF on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Fuck me! That is most definitely fucked up. Thanks for posting these Tom. It should put the matter to bed once and for all.
AllanF

Postby nianfong on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 am

yikes! I'm convinced.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Kwai Chang Caine on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 pm

What is very disturbing in Bracy is still out there teaching or maybe I should say ... Prowling! I met Bracy at a martial arts event back in 1994. I had no idea of his history until afterwards a friend of mine showed me something from the paper regarding the encounters' Bracy had with young boys. It made me sick. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time when I met him but something about his aura was not right and this also goes for the students he had with him who were ... Young guys. Bracy is still teaching in Orange County California I came across his website and it looks like he's still promoting what I call fast food martial garbage as it shows on the videos from his site that he and his students have no clue what they are doing with poor form. It looks more like a club for yuppies that want to play martial arts. I pray and hope he is no longer allowed to teach children.
Life is just an illusion on the way to death ... Did you think when you die you go to heaven? ... You come to us!
Kwai Chang Caine
Santi

Postby shawnsegler on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 am

That's rich. Touch my cack for a power up of magical man energy. Creepy.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Kwai Chang Caine on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:41 am

Orange County, California is a pretty big place but in martial arts circles there everyone knows one another so it's hard to understand knowing what Bracy went to prison for that there are actually people out there that go to his school. Then again one look at the people on his websites videos doing demos with him and it's almost looks like a Village People convention.
Life is just an illusion on the way to death ... Did you think when you die you go to heaven? ... You come to us!
Kwai Chang Caine
Santi

Postby fisherman on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:29 am

Well, there are people still attending the Chinese Shaolin Centers in Denver and Boulder after one of their 'masters' has been put on probation for sexual assault. I think that there are some people that will turn a blind eye just to be a part of something and really don't care what their teacher has done in the past.
fisherman
Great Old One

Postby Kwai Chang Caine on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 am

Your right about that. Most people are followers by nature and want to feel like they belong to something and fit in.
Kwai Chang Caine
Santi

Postby gzregorz on Thu May 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Just read other thread on a the touch my penis instructor got me thinking about Bracy.

How is it that years later people train with and respect this guy?
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Fubo on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 pm

As a parent of a young child, I am horrified that this creep only got 6 month. If I was the parent of the kid, that alone would prompt me to get out my Guan Dao and turn him into a eunuch.
Fubo
Wuji

Postby fuga on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

See pimping thread for an example of parental vigilante-ism.
fuga
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Been There Done That