Poor Jesus Deluded Kung Fu getting killed (NSFW)

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Poor Jesus Deluded Kung Fu getting killed (NSFW)

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:38 am

GrahamB wrote:
DeusTrismegistus wrote:The jesus dude is still alive btw.

Source? I'm worried about him - he looked pretty dead.

I read it somewhere when it was circulating before. Basically the people trying to get Bobbie Joe sued or criminally charged for his actions tracked the guy down, he was living in another state and he did not want to pursue anything and just wanted to be left alone. There was probably a link to the source in the original thread on the subject.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am

Yeah the story went dead after the mob with torches and pitchforks found the guy and he didn't give a shit about it either.

lol
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am

I have seen rather worse beatings - both in real life and on the Interweb. Given the amount of horrific stuff posted up these days (NothingToxic, etc), I am surprised that this caused such a stir.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 am

Umm, maybe it's 'cause, like, it was inside a MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL, performed by a bunch of "martial artists" encouraged by their teacher? Just maybe?!

Wow. :-X
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Well, the objections tend to be that the victim wasn't really altogether working with a full deck in the first place. Then the sensei of the dojo invited him to the dojo under the guise of teaching his students some martial arts/ sharing his martial art with them. Then, when he's been lured into the dojo and is surrounded by witnesses under the sensei's control he is brutally beaten and nearly killed (skull stomped repeatedly while on concrete) and then dragged out back and thrown into a dumpster... I fail to understand how that would NOT cause a stir...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby zenshiite on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm gonna be extreme here and say that the martial community should be hunting those mother fuckers down, the law be damned, and brutalize them just as harshly as they did to that poor guy. Honestly, he should be ashamed of himself and his student... I mean, c'mon the guy obviously didn't know what he was doing and his black belt couldn't figure that out and end it without getting enraged and smashing the dude's head into concrete until he bled profusely from his skull.

These are the kind of guys that should be called out and taken down, old school.

And yes, I'm a big supporter of vigilantism in cases like this. And no, I do not care how long ago it was. Neither do I care about the crazy vagrant supposedly being alive and not caring to pursue legal restitution. This kind of crap should not be tolerated in the martial arts community, and the sorts of people that would do this kind of thing should be beaten down and ostracized. Hell, they should be disabled so they couldn't possibly use their martial arts in such a fashion ever again.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

Postby fuga on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm

This thread should go to the pit since it has already been discussed to death.
fuga
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 pm

fuga wrote:This thread should go to the pit since it has already been discussed to death.

agreed, it's an inflammatory and useless topic.
look how some people are already gathering their pitchforks and torches despite the fact that it all happened before some of the people on the board were even born. lol
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Ron Panunto on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Maybe the problem is just that Jesus is a lousy gungfu instructor.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby xxxxx on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 am

fuga wrote:This thread should go to the pit since it has already been discussed to death.

there you go
xxxxx
Global Moderator

Postby GrahamB on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:01 am

Thanks S... ooooopppps!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Ben on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 am

Dmitri wrote:Umm, maybe it's 'cause, like, it was inside a MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL, performed by a bunch of "martial artists" encouraged by their teacher? Just maybe?!

Wow. :-X

+1 -puke-
Never confuse movement with action.
-Ernest Hemingway
Ben
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Been There Done That