Come see the Yak mouthbox me

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Come see the Yak mouthbox me

Postby Mut on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 am

thx michael, i was suprised that no-one had pointed out the great BT vs the silly Yak fiasco yet.
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Dale Dugas on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 am

I know he will never show up and is all talk.

But I called him out as he should really shut his mouth rather than go on like some expert when he is ONLINE training with his "teacher" in Canada.

He is sad example of a deluded fool.
Dr. Dale Dugas, AP DOM MAOM, Dipl.OM
http://www.daledugas.com
Dale Dugas
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:36 am

Dale, I would just chill out mate.. the yak is a bullshit merchant with a penchant for cross dressing and designer drugs.. they do MMa, stick fighting and how to steal other peoples work at his assfuk academy ... stick skills are average, bagua os a laugh ...the only time he isn;t lieing is when his mouth is shut..

i would just carry on training and if he actually shows up just send him home with an escrima stick up where the sun don't shine...
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:39 am

I respect what you're doing Dale, but I wouldn't even engage in a conversation with the guy. Everyone with any sort of sense figured things out for themselves by now re. who is who and what is what, and the minds of those who didn't won't be affected by almost anything you do IMO. Physical interaction in this particular case would do/prove nothing, just someone will end up getting hurt... Don't see any reason for it, personally. It won't change anyone's mind about anything, in the end.

It's like if a crazy drunken bum on the street comes after you yelling obscenities, do you just walk away or do you engage and start yelling back, or maybe knock him out? It's not a direct comparison of course but hopefully you see my point...
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 am

Fuck him Dale.
Just forget about him.
Be indifferent to him.
He is not worth wasting time or energy or emotion at any level on.

:)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:05 am

Also, have you seen any of his videos?

He's like a poorly structured fat girl stumbling around and shaking like jello.

I couldn't be bothered even engaging a guy like that in any serious conversation about training. He;s made it abundantly clear through his own videos and spew that he has basically been wasting time pretending he's working out for what he claims to be 11 years!

I can't imagine wasting that much of my life and still being a stumbling fat girlish dude.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:14 am

Dale,

Graham, Darth, and everyone else has convinced me that you really shouldn't fight the guy. Now, if you could train up someone else-- say a nine year-old girl-- and let HER kick his ass, well, that would be sweet. Does anyone have a nine year-old girl they could lend to Dale so he could turn her into a trained assassin? If you give him your daughter you'll never have to worry about her getting hassled by scrawny little boys when she gets old enough to date! It's a perfect win-win situation!

Thanks,
The Other Brian
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 am

I watched that vid on the previous page, at least as much as I could stomach. I can't believe he teaches.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Dale Dugas on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 am

The issue that bothers me is he is training online with someone across the nation who lives in vancouver.

No idea if he ever met this person face to face though I would think he would come out and say he had. He has not, so one can make the inference he has not.

Online training in Gao style.

That floors me that he thinks you can learn online without having someone there to correct you and guide you.

Hence I called him out.

Not that I want to fight him. Just that I want to show him that online training is not real, and never will be.
Dale Dugas
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 am

Mut wrote:thx michael, i was suprised that no-one had pointed out the great BT vs the silly Yak fiasco yet.

It was so embarrassing for anyone involved with a sense of pride that they probably just wanted to forget. Some people just have no pride, only envy.
Michael

Postby affa on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 am

i live about thirty miles down the road from his school... and would happily arrange a roof and some grub for you, if you care to come down and meet him. showing up on his doorstep would sorta negate his tendency to hem and haw...
16, 76, 81, 88, 93
21, 28, 38, 52, 78
7, 40, 56, 73, 87
23, 65, 82, 91, 95
2, 6, 10, 46, 95
affa
Wuji

Postby Dale Dugas on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 am

I will be moving to Florida when I am done with my masters degree in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.

I can always come down and see if he can back up his talk.
Dale Dugas
Great Old One

Postby mrtoes on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

Go tear his head off!!!! :D

Err... I mean, um forget about him Dale, he's not worth it ;)
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby fisherman on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 am

Man, being a practitionaer of Gao myself I find Yak's statements about training online vs w/students of Luo's superior just disgusting.
Blow him off Dale, not worth the little energy it would take to mop the floor with him.

Brian,
Thant is some funny shit my man!!!
fisherman
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Chris. The only reason he says that is that everyone in Yizong knows what's up with him and won't have anything to do with him. He was all about Geo when he was studying with him. In a sense it's true for him, because distance learning IS superior to not being taught at all which is what he would get from Yizong at this point.

He's a lying piece of shit. Why anyone would even listen to him at this point is beyond me.

One of these days he's going to fuck around with someone who's as unprincipled as himself but also stone cold mean, and that will be a bitterly cold day for him.

I have a lot of pity for the guy.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That