Ah, the Yak.

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Ah, the Yak.

Postby Buddy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Brian,
How's the forum business going? I thought so. You never had a prayer because you don't know the business.

Pub crawl? Do I need to bring out the old stuff where you had to back down or be sued?

The hip will be fine in a couple of months and I'll still be better than you can hope for. Gao? There is Yizong and there is... well, others.

Yusen is a great guy, did you tell him you were disrespectful to me? Did he teach you the other changes et al? The Guanghua stuff?
Shall I send my student to see if you have gongfu?

You are a sad fellow, hope you can find some peace.

You could never match with me, son. Give it up. Everyone knows you for what you are.
But feel free to come see me in a year.

Your better,

Buddy

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, June 29, 2010 8:01:35 PM
Subject: Re: [BaGuaZhang] Re: Bagua Fan Zhang

Back on up, Brian. Fer reals.

--- On Tue, 6/29/10, darkbluehalo <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: [BaGuaZhang] Re: Bagua Fan Zhang
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 4:45 PM

Buddy,

I heard you were not doing well, that the sciatica had gotten intolerable and you were having some major surgery (hip maybe?)? I hope it all works out and you are able to pub-crawl again! :D

Good luck with improving your health. I sincerely wish you all the best in the years you have left and hope you stay mobile right out to the end. The rest of us will be keeping Gao around after you are gone, have no fear. :D

Regards

Brian

--- In [email protected], Buddy Tripp <buddyltripp@...> wrote:

>

> Yup, a laugh.
Buddy
Great Old One

Re: Ah, the Yak.

Postby Buddy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Tempting to send my Black Hat boys . We'll see.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby chud on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Don't sweat it Buddy, he's not even worth the effort.
Last edited by chud on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 pm

sounds like Brian sent a polite 'get well soon' to you... *scratches head*
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Chris_McKinley on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am

From private conversations with him, I would not make the interpretation that he is being genuine or sincere under any circumstances at all, not even when his comments are free of "subtle" jibes, innuendos, etc. It would be wise not to trust this individual IME.
Chris_McKinley
Great Old One

Postby affa on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm

a dog catcher doesn't trust a dog. but once its caught... what's (s)he gonna do with it then? that's where vengeance, defense of the common welfare, and helping the dog itself all get a little tricky to sort out.

???
Last edited by affa on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16, 76, 81, 88, 93
21, 28, 38, 52, 78
7, 40, 56, 73, 87
23, 65, 82, 91, 95
2, 6, 10, 46, 95
affa
Wuji

Postby klonk on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh, him? Yak? I'd forgotten all about him, and commend forgetfulness as the way of the wise. If it is not old and wise, why do so many old people do it?
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 pm

meeks, with this guy, there is no benefit of the doubt. he is full of malice and selfishness. that's where you start from when looking at anything he says.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby shawnsegler on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:37 pm

He done got brung up wrong. His brain is all spoiled meat with worms crawling in it now. The worms ate his heart long ago.

Sad to think that some cheerful beautiful baby was warped so.

S- thinks it's sad.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby northern_mantis on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't know much of the background to this situation but it's quite shoccking how much of a $£*! this guy must have been for an extended period of time.

We all make mistakes and can generally get through life ok with apologies, trying not to do the same thing again and acknowledging we're none of us perfect.

This guy must of made a conscious decision to do none of those things. It takes real effort to be this hated!
northern_mantis
Huajing

Postby Chris Fleming on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

The yak? Why even bring him any attention here? Don't feed the uber-troll.
Chris Fleming

Postby affa on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 pm

there is good in him yet.

16, 76, 81, 88, 93
21, 28, 38, 52, 78
7, 40, 56, 73, 87
23, 65, 82, 91, 95
2, 6, 10, 46, 95
affa
Wuji

Postby Finny on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

northern_mantis wrote:I don't know much of the background to this situation but it's quite shoccking how much of a $£*! this guy must have been for an extended period of time.

We all make mistakes and can generally get through life ok with apologies, trying not to do the same thing again and acknowledging we're none of us perfect.

This guy must of made a conscious decision to do none of those things. It takes real effort to be this hated!

There is a lot of background...

like over a decade of background.

long story short - rumsoaskedfist used to be emptyflower - started by DDV and Felipe and maintained by a few other devoted brethren. It was a small forum attatched to DDVs design website, emptyflower.com

DDV could no longer maintain the forum - the Yak, who had only been a member for a few years, volunteered, purchased the copyright, started 'online bagua courses' and other assorted bullshit that the flower never stood for. I think he took DDV to court and tried to take away his original design website etc, but I am really uninformed on the details and could be getting some fine points wrong.

To shorten it even further to a point that I'm comfortable with my accuracy - HE STOLE MY FLOWER!
Finny
Great Old One

Postby AllanF on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 am

Finny wrote:To shorten it even further to a point that I'm comfortable with my accuracy - HE STOLE MY FLOWER!

Just be glad he didn't steal your cherry!!! :o
AllanF

Postby mixjourneyman on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Tom wrote:So should the name of this forum be changed to emptyCherry? The domain name appears to be available . . .

Which to be honest, surprises me a bit.
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Next

Return to Been There Done That