Brussels

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Brussels

Postby yeniseri on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 pm

Suicide bombers began as a Tamil response to centuries honed oppression but Islam found a way to 'borrow' the techniques to show they meant business.
Same as today where we associate ghetto with 'people of colour' it began with those Europeans who saw Jews as strangers who used European values??? to gain acceptance, usurp traditional "European social customs and take over the control. As bizarre as all of this may sound, it is easy to makes ones own interpretation of a thing and twist to fit the new found narrative.

The Lee Atwater School of Marketing and Trickery
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:54 am

..."What's also true is that in Europe the bombers always come from the ghettos because that's usually the only place where they are allowed to live. So, all the various classes of society are stuck in the same place under the same conditions..."

do not agree here, Steeve,
They live in ghettos `cause it is easier for them, for various /mostly cultural/ reasons.
In New York we have lots of "ethnics ghettos' , but mixture of all in another places.
This shows, that all humans nations/cultures ARE able to live close, and mix together peacefully/ well , almost ... /.
Of course, NYC is little different, than rest of the US or Europe for that matter, humans , however are humans, regardless of continents.
Last edited by wiesiek on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMbRkgV ... fKaCKc5BCw

The clip makes many of the points brought out here.

The Islamic countries in the region will not accept them
The media in the countries they emigrate to either does not report or under reports the scope of the true problem
Once a certain population threshold is met, they then seek to impose their beliefs in the from of laws on the host country.
There are go no go zones within affected countries.

The gen populations of the contries understand in a very real way that they are being overrun and are losing
control of the borders, language and culture all things that used to defined them as a country.

They are not assimilating them, they are being assimilated by them
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:59 am

Afa living together in harmony, etc. Twenty years ago there was Srebenica, and it was the last European genocide I thought I'd ever see. Serbs and Bosnians had lived next to each other for centuries.

So, I'm never going to back down from my position.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:22 am

Hey Wisiek, when I was a boy, films about the WW2 holocaust were fairly common. They affected me, and I promised that I'd never turn away. As a teenager, I moved to a place where there was a large Jewish population. A few times, I would see numbers on some peoples' arms when their sleeves rolled back. Anyway, you're right that the US is different from Europe. But, people are people, inhumanity is inhumanity, and crimes against humanity should be punished. Look what people did just 20 years ago. I would say what "Europeans" did then, but I was in Europe at the time and I know not to paint them with a broad brush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri4u_IpCvXE

Oh, and afa ghettos, c'mon, is anyone suggesting that they be broken up and Muslims be "integrated"? or is the suggestion that they need to be kept separated?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 am

Oh, and afa ghettos, c'mon, is anyone suggesting that they be broken up and Muslims be "integrated"? or is the suggestion that they need to be kept separated?

The whole thread is about this question.
It would seem as shown that they Muslims "a follower of the religion of Islam."
can not be safely integrated in large numbers due to their religion which by design
seeks to expand and control any area it finds it self in.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:06 am

The whole thread is about this question. It would seem as shown that they Muslims "a follower of the religion of Islam." can not be safely integrated in large numbers due to their religion which by design seeks to expand and control any area it finds it self in.

Thanks for telling me what the thread's about. But, your answer's really about you, who'll consider Islam a religion or a political system as it pleases you in order to restate the same bigoted point about Muslims. The fact that, unlike Europe, Muslims are well integrated into American society (and have been for a long time, going back to the Revolution) is totally irrelevant to you. And, since I live in a neighborhood with a large Muslim population, I know that anything that you might suggest happen to the "followers of Islam" here will affect me.

Again, when it comes to "taking over," take a look in the mirror.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:19 am

Steve James wrote:
The whole thread is about this question. It would seem as shown that they Muslims "a follower of the religion of Islam." can not be safely integrated in large numbers due to their religion which by design seeks to expand and control any area it finds it self in.

Thanks for telling me what the thread's about. But, your answer's really about you, who'll consider Islam a religion or a political system as it pleases you in order to restate the same bigoted point about Muslims. The fact that, unlike Europe, Muslims are well integrated into American society (and have been for a long time, going back to the Revolution) is totally irrelevant to you. And, since I live in a neighborhood with a large Muslim population, I know that anything that you might suggest happen to the "followers of Islam" here will affect me.

again with the personal attacks,, seems to be your style.
try addressing the points

I'm not suggesting any thing only pointing out what has happened and is happening in many parts of the world.

who'll consider Islam a religion or a political system as it pleases you in order to restate the same bigoted point

more bullshit,,,,it is the central point of many discussions even amongest the follows of the faith themselves.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:26 am

And, since I live in a neighborhood with a large Muslim population, I know that anything that you might suggest happen to the "followers of Islam" here will affect me.

you might do the same

Polished Muslim pundits in the West are fond of using the word 'bigot' to describe critics of Islam, but they are rarely challenged on their own view of the Quran. What does the book they claim to be the literal and eternal word of Allah really say about non-Muslims?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... -hate.aspx
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:46 am

windwalker wrote:
consider Islam a religion or a political system as it pleases you

it is the central point of many discussions even amongest the follows of the faith themselves.

"Followers of Islam are having many discussions the central point of which is whether Islam is a religion or a political system."

Seriously? ;D
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 am

Yep, it's my style. You definitely espouse bigoted; you just don't like the term because you believe the views are right. I.e., you argue that you're right about "them" as a group. Then, you just search for any link or site that supports your view. I'm not making this up. Maybe you have a different definition of bigotry, and that's ok. And, maybe I'm wrong, and you'd never approve or act upon those views. I dunno. That's why I asked (i.e., started this thread) asking people for their suggested solutions.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 am

windwalker wrote:

The media in the countries they emigrate to either does not report or under reports the scope of the true problem
Once a certain population threshold is met, they then seek to impose their beliefs in the from of laws on the host country.

So true!

Was in Sweden last year and the immigrants (the many) refuse to adapt to their new homeland. Sweden has tried its best to show itself as a model of civility but when people spit in your face. they need to take a hike go back to where they came from if their new place of origin is so unfair (as they claim). There were a few metro lines I took when there and was I surprised that there were no Swedes amongst the immigrants going to this one stop. When I got to the end of the line, I realized why many people stay away. There are not signs saying one does not go there, but for the principle of safety and caution, no Swede would go to those areas! Just calling it as I see it. Sweden is a beautiful country!
Last edited by yeniseri on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:45 am

Well, the last major terrorist attack in Scandinavia was in Norway, and he felt the same way about immigrants in Europe generally. You remember Breivik, no? But, note who his victims were: fellow Norwegians who disagreed. Six million Jews died because of Hitler. Sixty-six other Germans died. And, ultimately, Germans ended up killing Germans. That's the warning. Anyway, we would like to avoid that happening in the U.S..

Anders Behring Breivik is the main suspect in the July 22, 2011 attacks in Norway. Breivik is a Norwegian citizen who has admitted to perpetrating Norway's biggest massacre since World War II. He is responsible for killing 77 people and injuring hundreds in Oslo, Norway's capital.

Afa Sweden, I think there's a serious problem, but I don't think it's primarily related to religion. "No go zones" there may be real, but gang-control of a particular area is a tradition in immigrant communities everywhere. Italians took over little Italy from the Irish, and police would not find help from either community. Ask anyone here to remember London in the 60s. Anyway, all I'm talking about here is the reason an area might be no-go; it doesn't have to be religious. However, it also seems obvious that these areas would be where it might be easiest to radicalize the younger people. Then again, Sweden is a small enough that refusing immigrants might be its only option. Ending the war in Syria will allow them to be sent back --where they probably would prefer to be.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Dmitri wrote:
windwalker wrote:
consider Islam a religion or a political system as it pleases you

it is the central point of many discussions even amongest the follows of the faith themselves.

"Followers of Islam are having many discussions the central point of which is whether Islam is a religion or a political system."

Seriously? ;D

Instead of questioning my motives why not question the point.
Also who you quoted was Steve, not me.

He attributed my post to considering it as a political system when in fact
I use the term ideology.

As to followers of the faith yes, they are having this discussion when they can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh34Xsq7D_A
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:42 pm

yeniseri wrote:
windwalker wrote:

So true!

Was in Sweden last year and the immigrants (the many) refuse to adapt to their new homeland. Sweden has tried its best to show itself as a model of civility but when people spit in your face. they need to take a hike go back to where they came from if their new place of origin is so unfair (as they claim). There were a few metro lines I took when there and was I surprised that there were no Swedes amongst the immigrants going to this one stop. When I got to the end of the line, I realized why many people stay away. There are not signs saying one does not go there, but for the principle of safety and caution, no Swede would go to those areas! Just calling it as I see it. Sweden is a beautiful country!

Of course the counter

Afa Sweden, I think there's a serious problem, but I don't think it's primarily related to religion. "No go zones" there may be real, but gang-control of a particular area is a tradition in immigrant communities everywhere

I wont comment on it.

I have asked those that I know who live there and in other areas about this.
All say its true, Its been documented in many sources.

The intent of controlling an area in this case and other similar cases is
based on being able to impose a certain law set in this case
Sharia law (Arabic: شريعة) is the body of Islamic law. The term means "way" or " path"; it is the legal framework within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a legal system based on Islam.

In today's world, Muslim dominance is characterized by the oppression and discrimination of non-Muslims, while Muslim minorities within larger societies are distinguished by varying degrees of petulant demand, discord and armed rebellion. Few Muslims are uncomfortable with this blatant double standard, in which Islam either plays the victim or unapologetically victimizes others, depending on its position of power - and the reason is obvious.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... -hate.aspx

what should we do in general? Or, is there really anything that can be done about people doing such things?

In gen, acknowledge they'er not isolated events caused by lone actors.

List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

This is part of the list of Islamic terror attacks maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com.
During this time period, there were 118 Islamic attacks in 23 countries, in which 888 people were killed and 2888 injured.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attac ... ?Yr=Last30

Only until this is addressed I dont see a way that any one would be able to take a reasonable approach.

In the documentary I posted, they said they had a good life and would not have left if not for the war. Understandable.
Other countries in the region would not take them in, also understandable when viewed within the context of their religion.

They mentioned about the go no go zones, when viewed in the context of their religion this too is understandable.

What is not understandable is how any country aware of their belief system would not expect this to happen with large numbers
of people are allowed to set up camps within the host country.
How do governments convince their populations that what they see and understand wont happen only to have to adjust
once the reality of it sets in when it does happen..
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That