Executed for Drug Trafficking

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Executed for Drug Trafficking

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:00 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/p ... -1.2709514

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says to kill drug addicts

BY LAURA BULT

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 9:40 AM

It’s a war on drug addicts.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, nicknamed “The Punisher,” has called for the executions of drug users as the latest measure in his unmerciful efforts to cut down crime.

“These sons of whores are destroying our children,” Duterte said earlier this month in a profanity-ridden speech in front of a crowd of 500 at a Manila slum, the Guardian reported.

“If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful,” he said.

JUNE 30, 2016 FILE PHOTO
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte was sworn in as the Philippines' 16th president on a severe crime-fighting platform. (AARON FAVILA/AP)
Duterte, who has been called the “Trump” of the Philippines for his penchant for profanity, announced his severe crime-fighting measures a day after he was sworn in as president on June 30 with a promise that 100,000 would die in his war on drugs.

Before he was president, he was known for cleaning up crime in the Filipino city of Davao, known as the "murder capitol," where he was the mayor for more than two decades.

Within the first week of Duterte’s presidency, at least 72 suspected drug dealers were killed by police and vigilante groups in extrajudicial executions, according to a “Kill List” compiled by the Philippine Inquirer.

Graphic content
Police officers investigate the body of an alleged drug dealer, his face covered with packing tape and a placard reading "I'm a pusher", on a street in Manila on July 8. (NOEL CELIS/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)
The latest casualty was the death of Ariel Pitong Unay, a former Army officer and “top drug personality” in the northern town of Catarma, who was killed during a police buy-bust operation, the Inquirer reported.

Another suspected dealer was killed in Manila last week and left in the street with packing tape over his face and a cardboard sign that read “I’m a pusher” covering his chest.

The murders came after Duterte, 71, issued shoot-to-kill orders to security services, offered bounties for the bodies of drug traffickers and promised he would dump enough corpses in Manila Bay to “fatten all the fish there,” the Guardian reported.

HANDOUT EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Human rights groups have voiced their concern over the state-sanctioned spate of killings. (PNP-PIO HANDOUT/EPA)
At least, 952 confessed drug users and pushers have surrendered fearing for their lives, PhilStar reported.

The spate of state-sanctioned killings has caused outrage among humans rights groups, including human rights lawyer Jose Manuel Diokno, the national chairman of the Free Legal Assistance Group, who called the deaths a “nuclear explosion of violence.”

MOST POPULAR
Badly-burned Pa. man who killed 3 in fiery crash turns himself in
'My father did it,' crazed man says of Queens jogger's murder
Kim and Kanye's former bodyguard says something seems odd
Abducted North Carolina 6-year-old found chained to tree
Charlotte McKinney's hottest moments
“Do we really want to give the man with the gun the power to judge who are criminals and to kill them? To decide who is bad and who is good, who deserves to live and who deserves to die?” he wrote in a blog post for the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism.

Human Rights Watch echoed Diokno’s concerns, calling for an investigation into the surge of killings.

"Human Rights Watch is concerned that President Duterte's electoral platform, which included repeated promises to kill those deemed to be criminals and drug dealers, may be interpreted by some as a legitimization of the unlawful concept of extrajudicial killings as an acceptable approach to crime control," said Phelim Kine, the group's Asia deputy director.

Contact Us
Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
DAILY NEWS COVERS
NY Daily News Covers
© Copyright 2016 NYDailyNews.com. All rights reserved.

Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:11 pm

This troll still doesn't understand context and that Duterte exaggerates.
Last edited by junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:13 pm

He also forgot I posted this on another thread:

First quote: the context is him talking about drug addicts that become criminals and would rape, murder, or rob someone in that state. Duterte says it will be better off killing them. It's not a policy he's stating. And I would agree with him. If someone is high and trying to rob, rape, or kill me and my friends, I will defend myself and my friends. My brother's teacher/school principal (at a school he attended in the Philippines) was shot and killed by these kinds of degenerates. I believe I'm referring to the same speech from where the quote was jacked but if he said in another speech that people should kill drug addicts, point blank period, show me.

Last edited by junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Honestly dude, I don't think anyone cares and this thread I started isn't about you and me so if you don't like it here feel free to leave because I am going to be here til the day Dude is out of office.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:20 pm

I forgot what?

No I didn't forget anything. I am not following you and have no feelings or emotions about you either way if anything I am just to ignore you just like you ignore information.

Good times!
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:21 pm

If you do have anything to say to me feel free to PM me.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:24 pm

See what I mean people?

He posts an article about Duterte telling people to kill drug addicts from an obviously biased media source and I put up an explanation that the quote was jacked out of context and I showed what Duterte actually meant. The troll completely ignores it and says he's not gonna stop meaning he's gonna keep insisting Duterte is killing drug addicts.

do y'all see what I mean by calling him a troll engaging in autistic monologues?
Last edited by junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Lol I directly refer to the article he makes and provide an explanation (that can be supported if you actually look at the actual video from where the quote was jacked) and the troll has the gall to say I ignore information. Good grief.
Last edited by junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:43 pm

You still trying to shame me?

That don't work on me.

Too high school for this old man...

I don't actually read your posts but one line and it's obvious.

Anyway, I am actually trying to get involved in a movement for the US to end all relations with the Philippines as long Dude is in power of course.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:52 pm

This troll still doesn't get it. I'm not directly engaging him because to him people are things to project his perspectives on.

Proof? He actually says that he doesn't read my posts. Can this troll be any more autistic?

If he doesn't read my posts how can he know I ignore information? What a fool!
Last edited by junglist on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Jung without reading anything you posted above I want you to know that I get your game. You want me to prove to you that Duterte is behind these death squads. Yet whatever I post whether it easy from what he said or what reputable journalists have said or what has been said in a court of law you're not going to believe it. Therefore I have to prove something that you will always deny and you win.

I understand this same Internet trick was used for the birther issue even after Obama presented his birth certificate, the same argument was used by people who said Sandy Hook was all staged and there are still to this day holocaust deniers who reject all evidence to the contrary.

Yes, I get it. You want me to prove something to you while you fold your arms and say "No!" Well guess what? I am not going to. I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are. You are free to express your opinion and I am free to express mine.

You can call me.names too since you don't seem to want to engage directly with me through PMs because it doesn't matter to me and I'll still be here even if I am just posting to myself having a conversation with myself. Calling me names only further drives me to take whatever action I can as a voting US citizen to hurt the Duterte's government. So you can talk trash meanwhile I will let my actions talk for me.

Feel free to have the final word because you always will. Besides I won't be reading it anyway because obviously you are looking for a war but you are not going to get one because I get your game but I am not playing it.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby junglist on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:35 am

Nah, the reason why I don't respond to you directly is because you are a troll.

I am not unreasonable--Michael was once skeptical and he actually read what I wrote and is reconsidering his views. I only act towards you this way because it's useless to directly address a stubborn troll like you. I too almost shared your view--I thought Duterte was a maniac until I started looking into it and asking people back home what he's about and I started checking whether he was really the one responsible for all the killings and whether the quotes that media loves to jack really mean how the media portrays it to be. I really dont care whether you prove your claims or not. But I would be lying to myself if I were to agree with you, considering that you fail to give proof.

Let me break it down for you. I am directly engaging you now so if you are not gonna be fair with my remarks I will continue to shame you for being a foolish troll.

1) "reputable journalists"? How reputable are they if they provide quotations without context? This is what all reputable journalists do. If they don't know what the context is, they are incompetent journalists. If they know what the context is but purposely left it out, then they are deceiving. In either case, they fail to show they are reputable journalists. I showed in the other thread some examples of media jacking quotes out of context.

2) you posted what was said in the court of law but what does that prove? Just because it was said in a court of law does not prove anything. And to this I showed you how the key witness of De Lima was proven to be inconsistent with his testimony.

3) what does the word "deny" mean to you? If your evidence is not good enough, what do you expect me to do? Accept you for your word? Is it denial if I demonstrate to you that your evidence doesn't prove anything about Duterte? Am I seriously being unreasonable here?

4) wtf? I'm not folding my arms. I have high standards for argumentation, but that doesn't mean I'm "folding my arms" and saying no to whatever you say.

5) why do I need to engage with you on pms when you won't even engage me here? I don't want to waste my time. I would rather spend time exposing a solipsistic troll for others to see. Fact of the matter is, you've ONLY been talking to yourself.

6) how old are you? You said you are an old man but what kind of grown man says this "Calling me names only further drives me to take whatever action I can as a voting US citizen to hurt the Duterte's government." Cmon bra really?

7) war? So dramatic! Lol. I don't war you old sensitive fart. I just want you to have better proof for your claims lol.
junglist
Anjing

Postby Michael on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 am

I'm just waiting for Tom to post a "Lucy! You got a lotta 'splainin' to do!" gif. :P :-*
Michael

Postby Mr_Wood on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:52 pm

Just out of interest has Duterte ever said that the police should not be killing drug addicts ? Seems to me if he is being misquoted by the media and he is not responsible or backing this policy then he should come out and say so.
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic