Executed for Drug Trafficking

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Executed for Drug Trafficking

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Steve James wrote:Well, just an observation. As in most cases when a group identifies others (foreigners, outsiders) as the cause of their problems, the inevitable result has been that it ends up with the group killing each other. If the problem in the Philippines is Mexican and Chinese drug traffickers, they should be the primary victims. Leaving aside how that should happen, it seems to me that people are turning against each other: i.e., in this case, Filipinos are killing Filipinos. This isn't unique, though. It is, in fact, the pattern everywhere, even in the good 'ol USA. The suggestion, of course, is that that is the last thing that should happen. That, imo, is what leaders are for, and what they try to do.

That's exactly how I feel too. I also find it interesting that of the non-filipinos who support Duterte online they usually tend to be people who believe in white supremacy.

But perhaps more telling is that those who are supporting of Duterte, online, will often try to resort to cyber bullying to get their point across when someone debates them. Not sure what that tells us but it's not going to work here.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:01 pm

grzegorz wrote:
Steve James wrote:Well, just an observation. As in most cases when a group identifies others (foreigners, outsiders) as the cause of their problems, the inevitable result has been that it ends up with the group killing each other. If the problem in the Philippines is Mexican and Chinese drug traffickers, they should be the primary victims. Leaving aside how that should happen, it seems to me that people are turning against each other: i.e., in this case, Filipinos are killing Filipinos. This isn't unique, though. It is, in fact, the pattern everywhere, even in the good 'ol USA. The suggestion, of course, is that that is the last thing that should happen. That, imo, is what leaders are for, and what they try to do.

That's exactly how I feel too. I also find it interesting that of the non-filipinos who support Duterte online they usually tend to be people who believe in white supremacy.

But perhaps more telling is that those who are supporting of Duterte, online, will often try to resort to cyber bullying to get their point across when someone debates them. Not sure what that tells us but it's not going to work here.

who are you debating with ?
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:07 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby junglist on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Typical passive-aggressive liberal victimization. This is a martial artist complaining of cyber bullying. Looks like Greg got "triggered".

If anyone can compile moments of me asking for proof that Duterte is responsible for extra-judicial killings either by policy or directly and put it on .pdf for us to download every time Greg, who has refused to engage in dialogue and has refused to prove his claims, complains about people cyber bullying him. This man is probably in his 40s or 50s.
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:20 pm

grzegorz wrote:

White supremacists supporting a brown man? ::)

Too funny!
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:28 pm

junglist
Anjing

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:49 pm

junglist wrote:
grzegorz wrote:

White supremacists supporting a brown man? ::)

Too funny!

That's life in the United Snakes.

They get up to strange stuff online.

Here's an article comparing white people to the Hass avocado.

Avocado Supremacists « National Vanguard
http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/01/avo ... remacists/
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby junglist on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:15 pm

From a friend living in the Jungle:

Ok.. it has been known when he was in davao, the davao death squad but there is no direct proof whether it exist or not..

What's happening now nationwide is, there are deaths from legit police operations, those who resist arrest and fought back..

Now these druglords are riding with the situation.. they're cleaning their backyard.. killing their big and small time dealers or simple cutting the link against them..'Cause they are threatened about DU30

They leave the dead bodies with some signage "drug pusher ako".. to let the people think that its DU30 who's responsible for that which is not..

It could be a hidden motive by the yellow cult to give DU30 a bad name.

Dont believe those "presstitutes" have to say about DU30..16M people voted for him.. everyone loves him.. he is a passionate father to everyone.. women, children.. oppressed ones.. everyone.. he hates corrupts, druglords...

We are safe here.. the Philippines have been better..
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:42 am

Greg, just wanted to say I apologize for insulting you. I get frustrated sometimes talking to people. I just hope both of us can be open minded in regards to this issue.
junglist
Anjing

Postby grzegorz on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:58 am

I apologize too. Things got heated here as it would when dealing with such a huge problem your country is facing. You've given me a lot to consider and I appreciate that.

During the drug war in Columbia "Los Pepes" also used vigilantes to take on Pablo Escobar and at the time it seemed like insanity but looking back it is hard to imagine that Pablo's grip on the country would have come to end without it.

I understand your frustration. I apologize for fueling the fire.

I think it's very unfortunate that the country which was once Asia's most prosperous in the fifties finds itself in the situation it is today.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Mr_Wood on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:36 pm

cut it out you two, im welling up here
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Well, time to hold someone's feet to the fire. Man enough to admit it now?

"In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys [police] that if I can do it why can't you," he said.

"And I'd go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-38311655

This is video footage of Duterte clearly stating that he used to kill, and not only that, but he did it to set an example for the police.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Duterte came up a lot today in the cabinet hearings.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:20 am

This is over a month old, but one of the few unedited Duterte interviews in English I have found.

Transcript
https://www.rt.com/news/368385-philippines-duterte-rt-exclusive/

16 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCodJRNc3K4
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 pm

A Foreign Businessman's Murder Pauses Philippine Drug War, But For How Long? : Parallels : NPR

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... r-how-long
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic