Milo Out!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Milo Out!

Postby klonk on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Don't cite his defense.

Sounds legit. ::)
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:49 pm

I thought the right believes in free speech.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017 ... -vstan.cnn
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm

grzegorz wrote:I thought the right believes in free speech.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017 ... -vstan.cnn

Look up: post hoc ergo propter hoc

I thought the left liked logic. I thought men, or gentlemen at least, would have some polite elision of thought if a young woman misses work for reasons neither she nor her employers cared to detail.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Tomi Lahren Suspended After Revealing She is Pro-Choice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hoice.html
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:06 pm

More nothingburger.

Sources said that he was forced to suspend her show for a week or risk mutiny from the fan-base. However, some have also been so bold as to suggest that Beck is actually threatened by the attention Lahren is receiving on both ends of the spectrum.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4c22bLAJh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sources? What sources?

klonk
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:52 am

A response to Lahren's suspension says that condemnig popular right-wing figures like her for failing a purity test means the left will keep winning.

Black Pigeon Speaks:
The Left WON the Culture WAR: Here's Why
12 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5Hlf4pV3Y
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:55 am

I think you totally missed my point which is made obvious by your defensiveness. It's cool though, if you can't see the big picture in relation to the entire thread then it would be pointless for me to even point it out.

She is right by the way. Small government should not be making laws looking up orphuses.

Also apparently Milos who believes in pedophilia is more acceptable to the right than a women believing we don't need more laws on women's bodies. Who knew? By the way I thought Milo wasn't out yet we haven't heard a peep...
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:59 am

Is anyone here supporting "pro choice" or is this an opportunity to rant about a left that doesn't exist?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 am

Pro choice? I dunno, we seem to all be talking past each other 99% of the time on here, but it's cool.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 am

The woman was suspended because she voiced "pro choice" sentiments. That's considered leftist to some. The claim is also made that Beck feared her because she was getting too much attention. Here she is in her own words: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41311.html

Most people agree with her. It's not about "left" v "right."
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 am

It's like Milo fell off the face of the earth...and really, isn't that how it should be?

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:45 pm

shawnsegler wrote:It's like Milo fell off the face of the earth...and really, isn't that how it should be?

S

sure is :D

Maybe you'll be next
windwalker
Wuji

Postby klonk on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 pm

I think you totally missed my point which is made obvious by your defensiveness. It's cool though, if you can't see the big picture in relation to the entire thread then it would be pointless for me to even point it out.

klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Why thank you.

And a couple gifs for you.

Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Steve James wrote:The woman was suspended because she voiced "pro choice" sentiments. That's considered leftist to some. The claim is also made that Beck feared her because she was getting too much attention. Here she is in her own words: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41311.html

Most people agree with her. It's not about "left" v "right."

Yes, I also think most people agree with her, that's why I was confused by your previous post because I don't know who here is raning about a left that doesn't exist.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic