THE STORY OF MASTER CHAN

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: THE STORY OF MASTER CHAN

Postby lars on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:02 am

Flashbacks

I am sure there were clouds being moved as well ;D
lars
Anjing

Postby Trick on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:46 am

GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y wrote:
Dmitri wrote:"U. S. Patent unlocking a series of hidden geometric formulas" sounds fascinating. What's that about, care to elaborate GD Y-Y?

Thanks for asking.

I will hold off for the moment but give you all this footnote to the beginning of my invention.

In 1985 after 3 hour of playing with the yin-yang symbol I found a hidden circle arrangement (CA).

I began following the CA diagram and found myself creating a new form of Tai Chi.

At one point, in the summer of 85, I went to see Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming.

He liked my diagram and I showed him the movements I had created. It might be so if following the curves of the taiji(yin/yang)symbol the golden ratio/fibonacci sequence could be found, and that could be interesting to theorize on. Since Cma exercises to a big extent are about structure one might also see this mathematical formula within these exercisises...is it something like this you are on about when you mention a " formula" ?

He said this to me:
"You have created a new form of Tai CHi and if you have the discipline of the masters you could achieve the same results."

I 'DID NOT' have the discipline as I was alone with this system but I never stopped plugging away at it.

Many years latter I called Dr. Yang but he did not remember our meeting.

GD Y-Y
Trick

Postby Trick on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:51 am

Oops,sorry for that.... My question to GD is there within my previous post......maybe some golde ratio magic mad it come out like that...hmmmm
Trick

Postby Trick on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:40 am

Ok, back on the forum. Looking back on my two previous posts, they look unfocused. Doing multiple tasks is not a strong point of mine. So again my qestion to Golden Dragon (and i'm not trying to be sacastic here, i actually seriously wonder)

It might be so that if following the curves of the taiji(yin/yang)symbol the golden ratio/fibonacci sequence could be found within that symbol and that could be interesting to theorize on. And also since Cma exercises to a big extent are about building structure one might also see this mathematical formula within these exercisises...is it something like this you are on about when you mention a " formula" ?
Trick

Postby RobP3 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:52 am

Trick wrote:It might be so that if following the curves of the taiji(yin/yang)symbol the golden ratio/fibonacci sequence could be found within that symbol and that could be interesting to theorize on. And also since Cma exercises to a big extent are about building structure one might also see this mathematical formula within these exercisises...is it something like this you are on about when you mention a " formula" ?

Tony Walmsley brought out a book on this some years back

http://anthonywalmsley.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm not getting the same sense from the OP
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:05 am

RobP3 wrote:
Trick wrote:It might be so that if following the curves of the taiji(yin/yang)symbol the golden ratio/fibonacci sequence could be found within that symbol and that could be interesting to theorize on. And also since Cma exercises to a big extent are about building structure one might also see this mathematical formula within these exercisises...is it something like this you are on about when you mention a " formula" ?

Tony Walmsley brought out a book on this some years back

http://anthonywalmsley.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm not getting the same sense from the OP

I checked out Anthony's blog. Yes, he is very close to what I have discovered. But my formulas and 'YES' there are many geometric formulas discovered within and without the classic Chinese yin-yang symbol. in what I call the:

YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION (YYSI).

There is a saying in Tai Chi all motions are circular. The goal is to make the circles smaller and smaller until your reeling silk energy achieves Master Chan's circle gestures I have described.

Trck said:
"It might be so that if following the curves of the taiji (yin/yang) symbol the golden ratio/Fibonacci sequence could be found within that symbol and that could be interesting to theorize on. And also since Cma exercises to a big extent are about building structure one might also see this mathematical formula within these exercises...is it something like this you are on about when you mention a " formula" ? Trick I edited your misspellings. :)

I will elaborate on the discoveries I made with a list of the various application the YYSI reveals over a span from 1985-2010 when 99% of the ingredients were set in place.

I will create a new thread devoted to the YYSI. Now you all will have to have trust in me for my claims are true. But as I have not presented my findings to the public at large and I will not post images on this thread from the YYSI.

An intellectual discussions on the YYSI and its findings shall serve the immediate purpose, to give those interested here something to chew on.

GD Y-Y
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Previous

Return to Off the Topic