The Yin-Yang Secrets Invention (YYSI).

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

The Yin-Yang Secrets Invention (YYSI).

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:36 am

Greetings to you all.

I feel this post should be in this part of the forum so it can be easily linked the; The Story of Master Chan.

This of course is up to the moderators here.

The YYSI began in 1985. I had been studying books on Tai Chi and became intrigued with the yin-yang symbol (YYS).

In the summer of 1985 after 3 hours of studying the YYS I found a hidden circle arrangement within the symbol. This shows how the yin-yang principals appear from nothingness or a point of the beginning of a circle. What was found is a unique motion within the YYS. This created the YYSI 16 Phase Motion (16PM). This has 8 motions in one direction then a repeat of said motion in another direction thus we have the YYSI 16PM.

This formula allows one to discover the TRUE size of the small B & W circles within the YYS. These now are dictated to be approximately 1/6th the size of the YYS diameter. This fulfills its purpose for the first time in the history of the YYS.

Whomever I showed this diagram too were always very delighted to see the inner structure of the YYS.

At this point I associated this motion with Chen Tai Chi's reeling silk YYS motions, So I crudely began to follow the motions in an attempt, to perhaps find, a marvelous internal exercises based on my findings and the Chen Tai Chi techniques.

Shortly, thereafter, I presented my discoveries to Master Yang Jwing-Ming.

I had this diagram for 5 years when in 1990 under the inspiration of Buckminister Fuller I connected my circle interactions with straight lines. What was revealed was A Diamond Shape (DS) of extraordinary beauty. It was not until in the 2000's that I found all the lines because of the difficulty in drawing out the DS by hand,

It was found that the DS had 41 lines in its structure. When one projects these line outside of the YYS circle you find a Mystic Cross composed of 82 lines. Its truly a stunning image. The DS looks like a human face. That would be placed within the YYSI DS, (properly in 2009).

The YYSI calls this discovery the Radiant Aura Diagram (RAD).

To be continued.

GDY-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Re: The Yin-Yang Secrets Invention (YYSI).

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:47 am

This was the first phase of discoveries given.

This brings us to 1996.

I contacted a draftsman and inquired how much it would coast to do a large 12 foot diagram of of the RAD.

After hearing of my YYS discoveries he suggested I contact a lawyer friend of his as he had spent time in Singapore, China.

So after this conversation I called the patent attorney, who, surprisingly invited me to his firm the next morning. He was 1/2 owner of a very prestigious patent firm.

I brought in the YYSI only two ingredients and presented them to him.

He said to me after viewing my work:

"GD Y-Y I do not know what you have here but I think it is something extraordinary. I will challenge myself to patent this for you..........I will challenge myself to patent this for you!"

His credentials were right up there. He was a U. S. Navy Trident Submarine commander. And worked in Jimmy Carters presidency.

We soon began to write up a patent for the YYSI.

His cronies were teasing him on the old hippies yin-yang B.S. In a lighthearted fashion mind that.

Soon I began to make new discoveries that were placed in the patent including a machine that demonstrated the YYSI 16PM.

We submitted the patent to the USPTO in 1997.

We received a U. S. Patent in 1998.

After all was said and done this attorney did not request a single $ penny for his time and effort. He later told me he did this out of a labor of love.

You can imagine my shock and gratitude to him.

End of Part 1 on the YYSI.

GD Y-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby Bao on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:11 pm

A machine for what? ???

Making popsicles?

... -loco-
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Overlord on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi GY

I know you very generous to share, but can you post this to BTDT?
I am sure many geomancy lovers would love your work~ but can you just post your theory in pictures?
It be easier to understand ~
Thank you~

Andy
Overlord

Postby MaartenSFS on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:11 pm

MaartenSFS
Wuji

Postby Mr_Wood on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:30 pm

sounds like a very pretty picture. congrats.
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby Finny on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:32 pm

GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y wrote:
After hearing of my YYS discoveries he suggested I contact a lawyer friend of his as he had spent time in Singapore, China.

Of course - Singapore is the best part of China to find a lawyer versed in both YY esoterica and US patent law.

Your story is perhaps the greatest thing to ever happen to humanity, please continue.
Finny
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:58 pm

MaartenSFS wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube

Whoa... Mind -> blown. (It would have been (WHB) already blown (AB) by the thread/OP, but I got lost in all the (GLIAT) acronyms...)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:35 pm

GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y wrote:We received a U. S. Patent in 1998.

What's the patent number?
Ian

Postby Trick on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 am

Extraordinary!! the other day when i in my local Starbucks was discussing with one of my coffee bar buddies about the golden ratio and i had just read through the "master Chan" tread, so i made the comment about the Taiji symbol and the golden ratio. My friend who is American, his name is James and on the net he also use the words "golden and dragon", he was in the Navy in his younger days and seved on a submarin......Just mystic
Trick

Postby White_Dragon on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:21 am

Exactly! Just like the "James" that I have met that lives in Minneapolis that showed me all these drawings he had done (but would not make copies of) and his patent on them, told me this same story of Master Chan, and while having some very interesting theories, has a hard time codifying them into something practical.

Golden Dragon YY = James XXX from Mpls; hi James, it's Steve from the Seward neighborhood!
White_Dragon
Santi

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:52 am

Oh my! Too many dragons!
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:50 am

i saw lots of cool shit and had lots of Mind-Blowing Realizations (MBR) in the mid- to late 1990s, too.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:52 am

Yes, I did meet Steve and gave him a very brief tour of the YYSI.

Maybe 4 years ago.

I am pausing to say any more on the YYSI, just for awhile.

GD Y-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby Ian on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 am

Well when you decide to divulge more, please let us know the patent number.
Ian

Next

Return to Off the Topic