Milo Out!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Milo Out!

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 am

Yeah, that picture is their second fight. Her bandana is around her chin and there's nothing in her hands.

Here's their first fight just prior. Her bandana is all the way up and she's got a bottle in her right hand.

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 am

What is it with white dudes supporting Nazis?

And yet Ukrainain Nazis were the greatest world threat a minute ago....

Oh Guangzhou....
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby BruceP on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:36 am

Michael's defending a nazi by posting factual info that refutes what Greg believes happened. And by association, you know what that means. Am I doing it right?

Hard to have reasonable discourse with somebody when they're already full-steam ahead with a thimble's measure of truth on a topic. When the actual facts are offered, they default to what was shown in the last 2 pages of this thread.

And them IEDs, eh....if it looks like a herring and it smells like a herring, It's read as a herring

Get it? REaD as a herring?....
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:39 am

Wrong again Bruce.

What did I say?

Go ahead and repeat my argument.

I said that a lady holding a bottle and all the online theories that went with that do not justify a dude beating up a chick.

Then you got emotional and went ape and I lost interest....
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:51 am

Obviously some are convinced the lady was throwing explosives and people have released her information and that of her family members so people will go after her. Oh joy! What a country....

Damigo is a former marine who was released with an “other than honorable” discharge and served nearly 5 years in prison after he robbed a cab driver at gunpoint because he suspected that the man was Iraqi. His racist beliefs only grew stronger in prison, where he read and became influenced by books like My Awakening by Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

Many people are calling for Damigo’s arrest, and a GoFundMe page has been started for the victim, Louise Rosealma, because of the repercussions of the event. She sustained a concussion from the punch, but ever since the video gained popularity and targeted Damigo, white supremacist groups have started to dox Rosealma; they’ve since released all of her private information, including her home address and those of her family members, and threatened to rape or kill her. The GoFundMe states that her medical expenses need to be covered as well as enough money to move, change her phone number, possibly change her identity, and seek legal action against the group that doxxed her and Damigo for causing all of this.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/pro-trump ... er/227038/
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby BruceP on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:18 am

grzegorz wrote:Wrong again Bruce.

What did I say?

Go ahead and repeat my argument.

I said that a lady holding a bottle and all the online theories that went with that do not justify a dude beating up a chick.

Then you got emotional and went ape and I lost interest....

Wrong about what?

All I did was post a pic of her holding a bottle while getting punched. And you asked what wine bottle when it is right there in her hand. I posted a vid that breaks it down to show she had a bottle in her hand as she was charged by the nazi guy. And you somehow equate that to me defending a nazi. There's something seriously flawed with your thinking if you can make that leap. On that count, you have no argument. It aint about being right or wrong. It's to do with what's factual - you know? What's actually true?

And you accuse me of following some facebook narrative involving IEDs - pardon? I honestly had no idea what you were talking about. I don't even do facebook - never have.

Anyway, you really don't know any better than to reduce discussions to their lowest common denominator when your thinking and beliefs on these types of topics are shown to be without merit. You read my summation of your logical weakness and intellectual smallness as me getting emotional and going ape. It's as cool as ice over here.

I'm just a spectator and am only interested in what's factual. You are neither.
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:51 am

From what I read yesterday, neither Moldylocks nor Damigo are actually complaining about anything, so I just think it's amazing that Antifa puts its women on the front lines while the free speech activists actually protect them. There was a group of 12 dudes to protect Laura Southern after those socially evolved liberals doused her with urine a while back.

Yeah, Greg, I'm defending Nazis as much as you would defend people who hurl bricks and M-80's into a crowd of men and women. ;D

Also, I really do agree with you that doxxing her is wrong. I think she's a misguided kid and whatever she may have done wrong in Berkeley was paid for on the scene. Doxxing is a really crappy thing to do to someone. She had a lot of private stuff stashed away online under her five or more aliases and now it's all been made searchable and it's stuff that is pretty much the equivalent of having tatoos second level from the top.

Michael

Postby chud on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:35 am

LOL! Love the tattoo chart...
chud
Great Old One

Postby chud on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:36 am

Megan Fox wrote:Does anyone see the irony in the social justice warriors complaining that a guy hit a girl? A girl who wants equality with men showed up at a Trump rally wearing weighted gloves, tried to punch a guy in the throat, and got laid out with one punch. For as long as I can remember, the feminists have told us they’re exactly the same, if not better than men. So why are we supposed to be outraged that one of them got hit in the face by a man? Isn’t that exactly what she wanted when she jumped into the fray and started swinging? . . .
This girl knew exactly what she was doing joining Antifa at the Berkeley rally. She was there to fight “nazis.” She said so. . . .
This is what feminists have asked for and I’ll be damned if I let them complain about it.

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/04/18/boys-punching-girls-feminisms-big-win/
chud
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:57 am

This is what feminists have asked for and I’ll be damned if I let them complain about it.

Yeah, punch a feminist. It's ok. You want to be equal? I'll beat the carp out of you bitch.

When you see a big white guy beating up a smaller white woman, just remember that she was a feminist and deserved it.

Too bad we don't have pics of that guy picking on someone his own size. Then again, guys like him are usually punks unless they have an advantage. You can always see a person's true character when they have power or advantage.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby chud on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:00 am

Steve James wrote:
Yeah, punch a feminist. It's ok. You want to be equal? I'll beat the carp out of you bitch.

When you see a big white guy beating up a smaller white woman, just remember that she was a feminist and deserved it.

Too bad we don't have pics of that guy picking on someone his own size. Then again, guys like him are usually punks unless they have an advantage. You can always see a person's true character when they have power or advantage.

From the same article:

These people confuse me. On one hand, Moldylocks wants to be considered an anarchist warrior, bragging that she would take "100 nazi scalps" on social media. And now she's whining to anyone who will listen that she's just a 94 lb. shrinking violet who landed in the hospital after getting her clock cleaned by a big bad boy. I can't muster any sympathy. I tried. Her GoFundMe page goes so far as to call her a "poor girl." Oh, give me a break! This girl knew exactly what she was doing joining Antifa at the Berkeley rally. She was there to fight "nazis." She said so.
chud
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Coming to Berkeley.

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:45 pm

chud wrote:LOL! Love the tattoo chart...

Yeah, that is pretty good.

I don't have any tats myself and I have nothing against them but I often wonder how someone decides to put what where and why.

It is all good though. I respect the tradition but when it comes to area codes for example...I am lost but needless to say their tattoo has nothing to do with me anyway.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Bruce, It seems to me that there were multiple people with improvised weapons on all sides. I still would not support a man beating down a women though or even a man beating a man simply because he has a stick as in the Trump supporter wearing the red hat in the video.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe4-7IgMbsg

always the victim, jump into a tiger pit, then blame the tiger for
what happens.

14:42 talks about the woman who got hit for getting in someones space.
Who knows maybe she thought it was as safe space because,
I mean after all she's a a women right?

Odd I thought they were equal, guess not.
windwalker
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic