Qian Zhao Hong

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Qian Zhao Hong

Postby fuga on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 am

from a translation on a FB fan page:

Yes, then shifu went on. He died today 23.06. At 23.06. 11.40. Chinese time (05.40. Danish time), so it was a few days after the solstice of the Danish st. Saint's day. That would have been a long time ago, so maybe it was the best thing, instead of being left with no consciousness and prospects. The funeral is held in Shanghai 25.06. I know that there are other than I who feel that master qian zhaohong had a very special meaning for their lives and I'm sure we are many who will do what we can to continue His eminent practice and honor his memory! Thoughts go to his family!

Very sad.
fuga
Great Old One

Re: Qian Zhao Hong

Postby nicklinjm on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:29 am

That is terrible news, although I never met him personally I know a couple of his close students and never heard anyone say a bad word about him. Requiescat in pace :-\
nicklinjm
Wuji

Re: Qian Zhao Hong

Postby kenneth fish on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 am

Very sad. I learned from Master Qian while he was here in the States. Visa issues prevented us from bringing him back again. Besides being an amazing martial artist, he was an incredibly nice man. I will miss him.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Friedrich Nietzsche
kenneth fish
Great Old One

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan