Game of Thrones S7 (SPOILERS)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Game of Thrones S7 (SPOILERS)

Postby Michael on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:26 am

With whom will Arya discover the joys of being a woman, and what horrific thing will she do to him after?
Michael

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:11 am

I knew Jamie wouldn't die, Samwell leaves another place in the middle of the night with booty and Little Finger is laying a trap for Arya and Jon.
Michael

Postby GrahamB on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:16 am

How the hell did he swim across that river?!?!?
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:41 am

Bronn had no armor and assisted him? This underwater survival is not nearly as implausible as the massive shark-jumping they did during their visit to Dorn.

I still prefer my plot idea: give Jamie a peacenik NDE where the three-eyed raven talks to him about ghosts of mad kings past.
Michael

Postby GrahamB on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 am

Why does it take most characters 2 minutes to travel the length of Westeros, but the dead have been marching towards the wall for about 5 years now...?
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:52 am

The dead are leaving their ancestral homeland and are slowly cataloging all flora and fauna.

Why could Stannus defeat 80,000 wildlings in 2 minutes, but eventually lose to the Boltons in 30 seconds? I know, stuff happened, but the plot must go on, in asynchronous time lines when needed.
Michael

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:54 am

And I totally knew Davos was going to recover Robert's son as soon as he said he had an errand in Flea Bottom. Predictable, yet satisfying.
Michael

Postby everything on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 am

GrahamB wrote:Why does it take most characters 2 minutes to travel the length of Westeros, but the dead have been marching towards the wall for about 5 years now...?

ha yeah definitely this, and the swimming. space/time is not a big deal and zombies walk slowly?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:48 am

Ep 6 leaked.
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:33 am

Hoo-wee! Hurry up and watch.
Michael

Postby liokault on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 am

Ep 6 was great, it was about time there was a big name death, it's like they lost their mojo since losing the direction of the books, but I never guessed it would be Cersei, AND by Jaime!!!
liokault
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:19 am

Impaling her on the tooth of the dragon skull in the basement was a bit of a shocker for me.
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Need a leaked video, man. You got any? Just a taste? C'mon...

I'm waiting for the Bran vs. Night King showdown over who can control dead or living dragons with MENTALISM.
Michael

Postby everything on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Waited til ep6 was on at the original time. Pretty darned impressive episode, although things are moving rather fast now (mostly that's enjoyable, but a little distracting because you start thinking "writers are trying to wrap this up" and speculating about plot lines instead of staying in the escapism-moment imho).

The Bran Viserion theory is really interesting. 3 riders, 3 dragons.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Daenarys gets injured falling off the edge of Tyrion's high horse, so Jon of Targaryan bloodline mounts breathing dragon 1. Bran takes over the mind of breathing dragon 2 and off they go to fight the Night King with oxygen free dragon 3. In the middle of the fight, Bran gets an update from the Three Eyed Raven Play Store and can split window between one living and one dead dragon, making it 3 to nil in their favor, Night King summarily crushed, bodies of roasted giants melt a section of the wall and The Free Folk can come and go as they please. ;)
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic