waves

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

waves

Postby windwalker on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yxFgy ... e=youtu.be

An interesting demo, one that I feel illustrates wave theory and wave harmonics. When we talk of waves its important to understand what a wave is and why its a different way of transmitting energy”

slowed down 4x.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXzgnN ... e=youtu.be

Many questions arise when viewing demos of this nature. Often the suggestion is that its faked or the students have been conditioned to react by subtle cues from the teacher. A reasonable person might ask why? what would be the point?

A better question might be:

How is it done

Why is it done

Is it useful
windwalker
Wuji

Re: waves

Postby middleway on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:19 am

very glad it was slowed down. Something was making every person in that line squat so that they could jump. Nothing that the 'pusher' did made them squat then jump. This much is extremely clear.

Also the application of the persons force to the first man was followed by a gap, then he reacted by squatting and jumping, the second person began their movement when they could feel the person infront of them squat and jump. The people jumping in a wave does not display have harmonics at all, just like a Mexican wave at a football match doesnt. These are demonstrating the same thing, people conciously raising in a wave.

It very clearly highlights that the people squatting and jumping are not doing so in relation to what the first person is doing. Very clear and useful demonstration of how. Thank you for posting.

. Often the suggestion is that its faked or the students have been conditioned to react by subtle cues from the teacher. A reasonable person might ask why? what would be the point?

Very easy to answer. People WANT to believe in spooky strange things! They will believe them to the point that they are so suggestable to their effect that they will act in strange ways. They will move, believing that it is somehting spooky, the thing they have bought into, not realising its ... just them moving .... This is precisely why there is not one peice of evidence availble on the web for a 'non' student, 'non beliver' being succeptable to these methods. They ONLY work when the partner believes they work and when they are fully succeptable. 3rd party stories from a believer like yourself are not good enough. They are just 3rd party stories.

Seemingly rational people all over the USA are now believing that the earth is flat! If that doesnt tell you that people are very capable of buying into bullshit, nothing will!

To ask the questions you think we should ask, and as someone who knows the answers i ask you directly.

Why is it done?
How is it done?
Why is it useful?

Look forward to the response (and assume it WONT be 'you have to find someone who can do it ...)

thanks.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:25 am

I thought I'd add this, an interesting study.

intention wave. An intention wave is the creation and propagation of Physiological wave under the guid-ance of the mind.

Qi in Taijiquan is an Intention Wave

A Study Based on Biomechanics By Jie Gu, Ph. D,
Abstract
A wave is a disturbance that propagates through a medium. A physical wave is the mechanical motion of the medium. For instance, the shear and longitudinal waves. A chemical wave is the propaga-tion of chemical reaction, for instance, the stimulation state of body tissue, the secretion state of body fluid, and the hormone gener-ation state, etc. Biological wave is the orderly wave in organic body, such as the rhythmic movement of the cells. Physiological wave include physical, chemical, and biological waves.

This paper presents a new con-cept: intention wave; and identify that Qi (LA) in Taijiquan is the
Jie Gu, Ph.D. is a
Detroit engineer and
has studied many
aspects of Tai Chi
Chuan over the years.

intention wave. An intention wave is the creation and propagation of Physiological wave under the guid-ance of the mind.
In this paper, using the concept of intention wave, we study the relationship and difference between the gas of breathing and the Qi in Taijiquan. We conclude that the gas of breathing is air; the Qi of Taijiquan ( tfRi.) is a wave; the air only gets into the lungs; Qi can travel to everywhere in a body. This paper study the functionalities for the force system and the Qi system in Taijiquan. We conclude that the force system is mainly for defense-offense. The Qi system is mainly for self-cultivation.

Qi in classical Taijiquan Theories
Qi is special in Taijiquan. Qi is quoted in many Taiji classical arti-cles. This article refer to it as the Qi of Taijiquan, or genuine Qi ( At-T,) .
In "Taijiquan Principles", Master Wang ZongYue said, "Qi sink in Dantian ) . " In "Thirteen
Posture Song " Master Wang ZongYue said, "Qi is all over the body with no delay. The stomach
is relaxed and tranquil with Qi boosting

In "Thirteen posture performing method", Master Wang ZongYue said, "Mind Qi, tranquil, then it can set into bone. Mind guide Qi to body. Also, Mind Qi transfers swiftly. and Qi delivers through nine beads ( , reaching everywhere. Also Qi is the flag"
In "Taijiquan forum", Master Wu YuXiang said, " Qi is elevat-ing. Also," In "Taijiquan training,"
Master Yang ChengFu said, " Downing Qi sink in Dantian. Also, Qi is in Dantian, is elevating, trav-els to everywhere of the human body, goes through nine beads.

Qi can transport from one organ to another, from organ to muscles, from muscles to bone, from Dantian to meridian, from tissue to blood.
Above all, mind can guide the production and operation of Qi.
The gas of breathing can only go into the lungs, Qi of Taijiquan can travel to everywhere in the body
The Qi in Taijiquan is different than the gas of breathing. The gas (pronounces as Qi in Chinese) of breathing is air.

The gas from atmosphere is mainly composed of oxygen and nitrogen. Humans inhale air into lungs, the lungs take in oxygen but release carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. So, the composition of the inhaled air and exhaled air are dif-ferent, but they are all composed by gas molecules.
On the contrary, the Qi of "Qi sinks in Dantian" is not composed of gas molecules at all. To differen-tiate them, we call the Qi in "Qi sink in Dantian" as genuine Qi (in Chinese, gas and Qi are shearing a same word).

Many articles discuss "what is genuine Qi." And the conclusions are not unanimous.
Some people contend that gen-uine Qi and air is similar.

Others believe that genuine Qi is a substance. More people propose that genuine Qi is an electromag-netic wave. Yet additional people suggest that genuine Qi is a pure energy.

These views can explain some aspects of Qi phenomena, but no single postulation can explain all the aspects and facts of Qi.
Even though the concept of Qi is the foundation of the traditional Chinese medicine theory, the mod-ern definition of Qi is not unanimous.
Qi in Qigong (AA) is from Chinese medicine. Chinese medi-cine uses the concept of Qi for diagnosis and medication.

In Qigong. however, the Qi con-cept is used for self-cultivation or martial arts. In Taijiquan, the Qi concept is used to improve health and enhance capabilities.
Therefore, Qi is born with everybody. It is not limited to those who practice Qigong.

The article is a little long, if there is interest I can post the rest of it. In my work here I work others who have PHD level physics, or other engineering fields.
Which means I get called on what I think is happening, in my own explanations, while they also provide input into what they react to, and feel is happening.

My own approach is to bring as much of what is happening inline with western sciences to help with explanations and ensuring clarity of understanding.
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 am

i thought I'd try starting the new yr with what to me is an interesting field of study,,something I've been working on for some time in my own work.

middleway wrote:very glad it was slowed down. Something was making every person in that line squat so that they could jump. Nothing that the 'pusher' did made them squat then jump. This much is extremely clear.

Of course the point of a wave is that its a type of energy transference, which is felt first before its acted on. The teacher has to be able to generate this. I would say most could do it except that they have to give up their normal perceptions of what power is, and how its develived.

Also the application of the persons force to the first man was followed by a gap, then he reacted by squatting and jumping, the second person began their movement when they could feel the person infront of them squat and jump. The people jumping in a wave does not display have harmonics at all, just like a Mexican wave at a football match doesnt. These are demonstrating the same thing, people conciously raising in a wave.

I would not agree, with your assessment which is why I slowed it down. Being able to produce the same results helps a lot if one can do it .

Very easy to answer. People WANT to believe in spooky strange things! They will believe them to the point that they are so suggestable to their effect that they will act in strange ways. They will move, believing that it is somehting spooky, the thing they have bought into, not realising its ... just them moving .... This is precisely why there is not one peice of evidence availble on the web for a 'non' student, 'non beliver' being succeptable to these methods. They ONLY work when the partner believes they work and when they are fully succeptable. 3rd party stories from a believer like yourself are not good enough. They are just 3rd party stories.

There is not point in "believing" which I already suggested. It doesn't work if one can not do it, the timing is off, or the many other factors that are involved are off. But lets agree that they are not faking it, and are reacting to something they feel. It might make the conversation a little more productive.

To ask the questions you think we should ask, and as someone who knows the answers i ask you directly.

Why is it done?
How is it done?
Why is it useful?

It's done as a part of some teachers training to get a concept across. I also use similar types of demos for the same reasons.
How its done is why I posted it...I wanted to see if some after they get past the usale its "BS" might suggest or come up with their idea.

For me I use this in my work its quite clear.

Why is it useful, at first touch using this the others body is completely disrupted ie their balance is gone...How this is used martialy depends on ones level and type of training they do.

Look forward to the response (and assume it WONT be 'you have to find someone who can do it ...)

thanks.

Thank for a reasonable response

You mentioned about what the teacher was doing or not.

All the teacher has to be is a wave source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTjTXS4 ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby middleway on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 am

What a terrible article. What do you find interesting there? I am reading alot of studies at the moment. This is really poorly laid out can you post a link to the full article.

In this paper, using the concept of intention wave, we study the relationship and difference between the gas of breathing and the Qi in Taijiquan. We conclude that the gas of breathing is air; the Qi of Taijiquan ( tfRi.) is a wave; the air only gets into the lungs; Qi can travel to everywhere in a body. This paper study the functionalities for the force system and the Qi system in Taijiquan. We conclude that the force system is mainly for defense-offense. The Qi system is mainly for self-cultivation.

It would be true to say that 'true believers' in spooky nonsense can be scientists. If they dont have the tools to understand the influence of nonsense on their own mind, they will be convinced, and then come up with very elaborate ways to prove what they are convinced of. This is why studies need to be correctly formatted and have checks and balances in place to remove the biases of any individual.

I look forward to your answers to my questions.

thanks
Me

middleway
Wuji

Postby middleway on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:58 am

Thank you for the response.

Can you describe anything that we do or that a teacher can do that is not under the guidance of the mind. This is a nonsensicle or more importantly, unimportant, statement.

I would not agree, with your assessment which is why I slowed it down. Being able to produce the same results helps a lot if one can do it .

Could you provide some evidence of being able to produce the same results in people not familiar with the method, from the school or from the CIMA? I do not think you could replicate this on me for example, I have met people who display similar things in there videos and they could not.

There is not point in "believing" which I already suggested. It doesn't work if one can not do it, the timing is off, or the many other factors that are involved are off. But lets agree that they are not faking it, and are reacting to something they feel. It might make the conversation a little more productive.

I am sorry, but i think calling things out as nonsense is highly productive. I think you missed my point that these people are probably completely unaware that they are simply jumping through conditioned belief. But it doesnt mean that there is anything other than them jumping going on.

It's done as a part of some teachers training to get a concept across. I also use similar types of demos for the same reasons.

What concept is it teaching and how do the students learn from this concept?

How its done is why I posted it...I wanted to see if some after they get past the usale its "BS" might suggest or come up with their idea For me I use this so its quite clear.

If you know, they why should you test other people to see what they know? You posted this video and posted the correct questions to ask. It would be proper to answer the 'correct' questions.

Why is it useful, at first touch using this the others body is completely disrupted ie their balance is gone...How this is used martialy depends on ones level and type of training they do.

I can do this without the type of training shown in the video above and think it is much more accessable to a larger population. there is no need for the demonstration shown or 'Intention Waves'.

Thank you for the response.
Me

middleway
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 am

well I tried :P

middleway wrote:What a terrible article. What do you find interesting there? I am reading alot of studies at the moment. This is really poorly laid out can you post a link to the full article.

I would have if I could have. If you really wanted to source it maybe "your" google fu is better then mine.

The lay out might be my doing as I cut different parts of it feeling some might find it interesting. :-\

As to what I found interesting was that it attempts to tie a lot of concepts together that I can relate to,, "intention wave" a good way of expressing it.

It would be true to say that 'true believers' in spooky nonsense can be scientists. If they dont have the tools to understand the influence of nonsense on their own mind, they will be convinced, and then come up with very elaborate ways to prove what they are convinced of. This is why studies need to be correctly formatted and have checks and balances in place to remove the biases of any individual.

I look forward to your answers to my questions.

thanks

I think you might have the wrong point of the post. My interest was in reading others thoughts.
You've expressed yours point taken... I see no further need to continue the conversation you've made your point quite clear.

Again thanks for your response...needless to say we seem to have some different viewpoints on this.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby middleway on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:11 am

Ok thank you. It would be useful to state your purpose for the post in the future. You put the correct questions, then when they are asked you fail to actually answer them.

Thanks for the polite discussion.

happy training.
Me

middleway
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:12 am

yes thanks for you responses

happy training in the new yr...

;)

as to the post.

My normal response to non responses is to delete the post.
I was going to delet this one but felt I'd give it one more shot
and also you happened to respond to it.
haha its kind funny..

yes thanks for a good conversation ;)
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

Thanks, I found it interesting. When I've been pushed (never encountered jumping) in a "mysterious" way and in non-mysterious ways, it did feel a bit like a wave kind of force. Anyway, matter supposedly has wave-like properties, the same as light, according to this hypothesis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter_wave
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby wayne hansen on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:38 am

This is pure wave energy on several levels
1 wave goodby while I jump away
2 wave goodby to any credibility
3 wave goodby while I delete this post if you don't agree with me

Pure wave energy
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:30 pm

windwalker wrote:An interesting demo, one that I feel illustrates wave theory and wave harmonics. When we talk of waves its important to understand what a wave is and why its a different way of transmitting energy” . . .

i thought I'd try starting the new yr with what to me is an interesting field of study,,something I've been working on for some time in my own work.

Does "working on" mean you can do this in a demo but not against a resistant opponent? Are there people that can do this against a moving, resistant opponent now or, is it something that has not been achieved, yet? (Just wondering what your thoughts are and what stage you are in your "work.")

wayne hansen wrote:This is pure wave energy on several levels
1 wave goodby while I jump away
2 wave goodby to any credibility
3 wave goodby while I delete this post if you don't agree with me

Pure wave energy

Yes. "Wave theory" is not unique. Biomechanically it may be the same, regardless of how you describe it/method used (e.g., intention, physiological).

Because wave theory is real, does not mean the effects in the hopping video are real. Even if you want us to assume it is not fake (?), the demo is still under etiquette rules. The definition of martial arts is not to feel something in a demo. Martial arts is for a resistant, moving opponent to feel something in a self defense context (e.g., octagon, ring, street, etc.). Since there are several videos (around for decades) showing the same effects (hopping/unbalancing at POC) under demo rules, you would think there would be at least one video showing a master, student, or anyone within the lineage having the same effects against a moving, resistant opponent. There are videos showing IMAs claiming these unique, high level skills failing against real opponents.

Excerpt from https://www.fybcourses.com/p/the-kinetic-forehand:
Dr. Mark Kovacs wrote:So what is the “Kinetic Chain?”

The concept of the Kinetic Chain is pretty simple. When you hit a forehand, an “energy wave” is created when your feet push against the ground, and that energy wave travels up through your legs, into your body, into your shoulder and arm, through the racket and into the tennis ball…

As that wave travels from the ground to the racket, every muscle involved along the way adds energy to the wave, making it more powerful…

And as that wave travels into your arm and the racket. It causes the racket to massively accelerate.

If you do this right,you racket will easily be moving fast enough at contact to produce a consistent, reliable topspin drive, with power, depth, and accuracy.

Олег Чернецов
Published on Oct 22, 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3VM3QX54U
marvin8
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:23 pm

everything wrote:Thanks, I found it interesting. When I've been pushed (never encountered jumping) in a "mysterious" way and in non-mysterious ways, it did feel a bit like a wave kind of force. Anyway, matter supposedly has wave-like properties, the same as light, according to this hypothesis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter_wave

It would be better to understand what a wave is and whats different in terms of moving energy.

"A batter is able to transport energy from her to the softball by means of a bat. The batter applies a force to the bat, thus imparting energy to the bat in the form of kinetic energy. The bat then carries this energy to the softball and transports the energy to the softball upon collision.

In this example, a bat is used to transport energy from the player to the softball. However, unlike wave phenomena, this phenomenon involves the transport of matter. The bat must move from its starting location to the contact location in order to transport energy. In a wave phenomenon, energy can move from one location to another, yet the particles of matter in the medium return to their fixed position. A wave transports its energy without transporting matter."

One important point is the "medium" what the wave interacts with and moves through. You've mentioned the jumping "hopping" shown in the first clip, most if not all clips in which people doing the demos that can produce what could be described as a wave but may not be called or looked on as such by those doing the demos all tend to react in the same ways.

"When I've been pushed (never encountered jumping) in a "mysterious" way and in non-mysterious ways"

Consider your statement, you would not react as such because you or those you've interacted with were "pushing". What you mentioned as feeling like a wave was not intentionally done it happened accidentally. If it was intentionally done by someone who could do it, according to their skill level you would most likely find yourself involuntarily reacting to it.

The shape and manor of the reaction accords with the skill level of the person doing it, and the medium the person is working or interacting with.
Consider what destructive and constructive means as shown in the clip on waves, and the interactions it produces or canciles out.

One way of defining internal , external practices or movements might be the way in which energy is transported

Some one asked about interactions with those not in the group ect. would they have the same reactions or any reaction.
One test of this that most look for, is whether they can feel what or how they were moved at the contact point.
Or whether the reaction produces a reaction out of proportion to the movement.

IME most are surprised to find themselves being moved with out feeling what is moving them....They don't feel it as someone pointed out because they are moving themselves their bodies reaction on a unconscious level trying to maintain its own equilibrium.

"When a wave is present in a medium (that is, when there is a disturbance moving through a medium), the individual particles of the medium are only temporarily displaced from their rest position. There is always a force acting upon the particles that restores them to their original position. "

Its called "restoring force" The body or bodies as shown in the first clip are each reacting to something they feel which is why they either move down or up and continue to do so. If one asked if they were consciously doing it, they would say no, but are reacting to what they feel. ie if they "feel" like they'er falling they will tend to extend their legs trying to find ground, on finding the ground unexpectedly the reaction will cause them to be pushed up.

a good test you might try is to try and cause someone to jump picking up both legs in doing so.

How this is done can very.

" 1. “Yang Lu Chan’s fajin was empty, leaving the opponent not knowing what happened or how the jin was released. His jin was so perfected as to be called mysterious.”

2. “Yang Ban Hou’s fajin was SUDDEN, like lightning without rain, emerging from nowhere with the sounds of «Pa!». One fajin would send the opponent out many zhang ( 1 zhang = 3.3 meters). His jin would leave people in pain and injured.”

3. “Yang Jien Hou would use the lightest of touch, his sticking energy was so high that people could not disconnect, then they would be suddenly released like an arrow from a bow.”

4. “Yang Shao Hou’s jin was ever spontaneous and song to the extreme, fast beyond compare. His body skills were mysterious and treacherous like a ghost appearing and reappearing, fooling his opponents so they would have no idea what was happening or how to defend themselves until they had fallen to his jin before even knowing it.”

5. “Yang Chen Fu’s fajin was powerful with great sudden dantien force. Before he would fa there was a deep intention; when he would fa it was like Guang Gong taking off a head with a single stroke…”

"Yang Jien Hou said:

When you hit people with Fa Jin it must cause both your opponents feet to leave the ground and jump back. They should feel pain on both feet (because of jumping) but not on the contact point, they just feel it as soft and fast. This is correct!! “

http://discovertaiji.com/en/yang-family-fajin_91.html

"We can see examples of this correct fajin in the videos above as well as demonstrated by some present day teachers.
Real taijiquan fajin is not lost."

This might help to illustrate some of what is being talked about here.
Also shows some clips of different teachers doing the same things.

I tend to use physics as a medium for talking about and explaining things. It is interesting as those I work with often long term taiji players native speakers of chinese often cite taiji verses that correspond to the physics used to describe what they've felt.

I used to use the common sayings, qi, yi, paradigm but found that until a certain level is reached it tends to confuse rather then help.
Others may find different.
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:40 pm

windwalker:

Does "working on" mean you can do this in a demo but not against a resistant opponent? Are there people that can do this against a moving, resistant opponent now or, is it something that has not been achieved, yet? (Just wondering what your thoughts are and what stage you are in your "work.")

It means I can do this with most of those I've met for the fist time. In a demo setting, and with those trying not to allow me to do it in other settings.
In combative settings. There is no chance given for recovery as in demo settings. I should be a little more clear in that I don't call my work "taiji" anymore but its based on that as the engine combined with or mixed with hop gar as part of the develry system.

As some have mentioned working on the skill, achieving it, and putting it to use are all very different.

Because wave theory is real, does not mean the effects in the hopping video are real. Even if you want us to assume it is not fake (?), the demo is still under etiquette rules. The definition of martial arts is not to feel something in a demo. Martial arts is for a resistant, moving opponent to feel something in a self defense context (e.g., octagon, ring, street, etc.). Since there are several videos (around for decades) showing the same effects (hopping/unbalancing at POC) under demo rules, you would think there would be at least one video showing a master, student, or anyone within the lineage having the same effects against a moving, resistant opponent. There are videos showing IMAs claiming these unique, high level skills failing against real opponents.

Totally agree have seen all or most clips showing fails. Its something I've talked about with others. It is explainable. In short IMO the teachers seem to be confused about how it works or why.

I would venture to say that it "the effect" happens more often then not accidentally in matches and is passed off or ignored. IME there are styles built around this concept / idea calling it by different names but basically using the same methods producing the same results.

As does talking about which I thought by presenting it in a different way might overcome. not :P

The concept of the Kinetic Chain is pretty simple. When you hit a forehand, an “energy wave” is created when your feet push against the ground, and that energy wave travels up through your legs, into your body, into your shoulder and arm, through the racket and into the tennis ball…

As that wave travels from the ground to the racket, every muscle involved along the way adds energy to the wave, making it more powerful…

And as that wave travels into your arm and the racket. It causes the racket to massively accelerate.

If you do this right,you racket will easily be moving fast enough at contact to produce a consistent, reliable topspin drive, with power, depth, and accuracy.
[/quote]

This seems to be along the lines of a base ball bat analogy used in a previous post in the way energy is transmitted.

"In this example, a bat is used to transport energy from the player to the softball. However, unlike wave phenomena, this phenomenon involves the transport of matter. The bat must move from its starting location to the contact location in order to transport energy. In a wave phenomenon, energy can move from one location to another, yet the particles of matter in the medium return to their fixed position. A wave transports its energy without transporting matter."
The clip on wave forms explained talks about it. "
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:15 pm

windwalker wrote:As does talking about which I thought by presenting it in a different way might overcome. not :P

marvin8 wrote:Even if you want us to assume it is not fake (?), the demo is still under etiquette rules. . . .

Biomechanically it may be the same, regardless of how you describe it/method used (e.g., intention, physiological).

This happened to appear in my video list. You've posted videos from David Ross before. Here's a video he posted, which might fit in here. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vytRexjWgHY
marvin8
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic