Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Steve James on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:53 am

Oh, I was just noting how jokes with Hillary and Obama come up when there's a Trump related revelation. It's funny because it's eerily predictable.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:30 am

Predictable for sure.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:40 am

The New Face of the NRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJqfNroFp8U

If only Key and Peele had done this skit when they had their show.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:13 pm

With this pres who needs jokes?

From the news...

Melania Trump arrives solo to air base amid second affair scandal as first couple heads to Florida
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:19 pm

"News".
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 pm

It's news, but no joke. Melania is going to have some story to tell. The presidential library should be named after her. She's read more books. Trump's library will be a collection of his tweets. Sad, but funny.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 am

Michael

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 am

Michael wrote:Image

Hmm, what does "maid white man" on the sign mean? And what's the symbolism behind the pyramid and six sided star? I get the pics except for the crowd in the back. Could you explain so that the uninitiated can share the laughs.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:10 am

Your eye sight is better than mine these days. I caught the pyramid, but not the six sided star, and didn't notice the sign at all. No idea what "maid white man" means.

Crowd in the back of WILDLY inaccurate 2023 dated picture appears to be your standard Illuminati orgy where they consecrate the llama. I think Alex Jones exposed this when he snuck into Bohemian Grove. :D

Here's the secret explanation of the pyramid. I'm not supposed to show this to New York professors, but, what the heck, it's time you knew the plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4nSjPdT788
Michael

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:50 am

Steve James wrote:
Michael wrote:Image

Hmm, what does "maid white man" on the sign mean? And what's the symbolism behind the pyramid and six sided star? I get the pics except for the crowd in the back. Could you explain so that the uninitiated can share the laughs.

Well, I think you already get it. It's an antisemitic, homophobic, and xenophobic cartoon implying that if we continue as we are, lack of childbearing Christian parents will lead to pedophilia (really it's the Church that does that), gay marriage will lead to bestiality, love an peace will lead to orgies, the Jews control everything, and the white race will become maids (presumably of some other race?).
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 am

Well, the crowd scene looks like a rape --with a woman (?) being held down-- more than an orgy. There's a guy on his knees in between her, no? Afa the "maid white man" sign means something specific to someone. I would hesitate to guess --cause then they'd say I'm biased.

Otoh, behind the big white cow seems to be a man with a crook (i.e., shepherd's crook), so I think there may be some religious reference. But, I looked the image up on Google, and the title seems to be "The Fall of Humanity." Ironically, the Biblical reference illustrates that bestiality, etc., is as old as the Pentateuch.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:43 pm

What about the clouds? What do they mean? Are they xenophobic antisemitic clouds or just homophobic clouds? I think they're pterodactyls.

You guys are amazing. That's Hong Kong. The Chinese people are walking along the north side of Victoria Bay with the junk sailing by. The pyramid has replaced the International Finance Center.

Thanks for commenting. You've added a lot more humor to the picture.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 pm

What about the clouds?

Dude. You posted it. What's your humorous interpretation? And, I know you didn't just ignore the fact that we were referring to the cartoon with the pyramid and "maid white man" sign. So, you "That's Hong Kong" is a big yuck :) but, not a clever diversion.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That