Adam Mizner's top student tested (push hands)

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Adam Mizner's top student tested (push hands)

Postby Rhen on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:48 am

those guys make outrages claims....my friends who is or was a member of discovertaiji said Adam claimed that a muay thai guy kicked his leg, and the guys leg broke. They also claimed other iron robe defeating muay thai guys, but some ex-members also said Adam got really hurt at a Muay thai school as well and had to cancel a tour or something. Got choked by a ground fighter and sprained his neck. who knows?

Kung fu and muay thai, a Chinese tragedy:

-1921 august the hongkong merchant association invited eagle claw chen zizheng from jinwu association lead five other martial artists to fight thai fighters all lost, chen zizheng got kicked in chest and lost 30 seconds into the fight and remained bed ridden for many weeks

- 1922 invited Fujian lai tiehu iron shirt to fight muay thai expert naiyang, lai tiehu was not knocked out but sustained injury all over his body and took several months to heal. After fight li de from Hainan challenge naiyang. Li de escaped to Thailand from Hainan to escape crime charge, learned under Thai-Chinese muay thai master jin cheng. both fighters knocked each other down eight or nine times and was a draw.

-1924 white crane expert in Thailand was a Chinese porter who beat many muay thai fighters in private challenges by fighting dirty, was arranged to fight thai fighter naitong, in second round naitong high kick crane guy face, crane guy take naitong down, naitong hit with elbow and knee while on the ground, downward elbow caved in top of skull and crane guy died on the spot,

- 1958 hongkong guoshu association sent two tai chi guys hu sheng and zhang huidong, zhang threw opponent but opponent spinning back elbow in mid throw knockout, hu sheng got knocked out from face punch at 40 seconds,

- 1961 second competition six fighters, thai won 5 tie 1, choi lei fut li hong, until bruce lee relit fire of fantasy, fight was arranged in hongkong for hui guang and ren hanjie fight in Thailand, huiguang imitate bruce lee movements, knocked out by kick at 1 minute, ren hanjie knocked out by liver kick in 30 seconds, second fight thais agreed to use gloves and let Chinese fight without gloves hong kong sent 6 fighters all knocked out from 20 seconds to 2 minute 20 seconds,

-1985 hong kong formed hong kong muay thai association, sent thai fighters to mainland china for two competitions, hong kong muay thai chen zhida fought china chen minghui under sanda rules, chen minhui won by points from throwing, second fight thai fighter fought shanghai xu xiaolong, knockout out xu at end of second round by knee to chest at bell, declared draw,

-1988 mainland adopt thai fighting style into sanda, liu hailong, bao ligao did well in Thailand, yue yubao was sent with ge rile, yue was knocked out in Thailand but became china sanda national champion soon after
Rhen

Postby Trick on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:36 am

Rhen wrote:those guys make outrages claims....my friends who is or was a member of discovertaiji said Adam claimed that a muay thai guy kicked his leg, and the guys leg broke. They also claimed other iron robe defeating muay thai guys, but some ex-members also said Adam got really hurt at a Muay thai school as well and had to cancel a tour or something. Got choked by a ground fighter and sprained his neck.

Elsewhere on this forum you complained Mizner never engaged/fought against fighters ??
Trick

Postby Rhen on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:51 am

Trick wrote:Elsewhere on this forum you complained Mizner never engaged/fought against fighters ??

They like to video tape BS, why havent they video taped these fights (if they ever really happened). cell phones have had cameras for a while now.
Rhen

Postby willie on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Rhen wrote:those guys make outrages claims....my friends who is or was a member of discovertaiji said Adam claimed that a muay thai guy kicked his leg, and the guys leg broke. They also claimed other iron robe defeating muay thai guys, but some ex-members also said Adam got really hurt at a Muay thai school as well and had to cancel a tour or something. Got choked by a ground fighter and sprained his neck. who knows?

Kung fu and muay thai, a Chinese tragedy:

-1921 august the hongkong merchant association invited eagle claw chen zizheng from jinwu association lead five other martial artists to fight thai fighters all lost, chen zizheng got kicked in chest and lost 30 seconds into the fight and remained bed ridden for many weeks

First off, I have heard the exact same stories about Adam, so apparently they must be true? Also, the reason why Adam went to a ground grappling School was because of me. I was talking to him by Skype and he knew that I was from MMA and he had asked me a lot of questions about it. Finally he decided to go and try it. Yes I believe that he was choked out, but also they had started from a grounded position that he was not at all familiar with. I think that this was right around the last time that I talk to him because he was very upset at me because I told him that I didn't feel that he was qualified to teach ground grappling atnd one of his instructors wanted to compete in MMA.
next part . Not that many people know that eagle claw is basically a grappling Style it is considered the King of grappling in China from what I am told. I was just training with a eagle claw lineage holder a couple days ago. I have had dozens if not a hundred matches with his senior students, they are quite good at stand-up grappling but as you would imagine if they had tried to fight a Muay Thai Fighter, then the grappling would be considered illegal moves.
willie

Postby grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Chuck Norris's fate waa the same.

https://youtu.be/H0FmssS800w
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links