Sweden's Immigration Policy

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Sweden's Immigration Policy

Postby Trick on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 am

grzegorz wrote:To abandon facts is to abandon freedom.

Who feed us facts, from where does the everage Joe get their facts - from the mainstream media, the governments? The media sell news(facts) or/and tell news as they are told to tell them, no free mainstream media. Governments 'sell' facts(news) in a way that they hope to gain voters, or tell facts as they are told to tell them, no ' the whole truth, and nothing but the truth' there. This is why many people look to the 'alternative' media to get their facts, but are they trustworthy? But fact is that Governments and Mainstreem media seem very worried by the rise of the voice from the spokespeople that tell 'alternative' facts/news - maybe because they actually tell the facts ?
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:01 am

Alternative news is not news.

Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:22 am

grzegorz wrote:Alternative news is not news.

You know very well what it/i mean, it's no news to you.
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:43 pm

If it were news then why does it need to be called alternative News?

Anyway, knock yourself out. Alternative news and facts is all over and seems to enjoy a huge market. If I were going to launch a news businees I would probably just make up stuff too.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:05 am

grzegorz wrote:If it were news then why does it need to be called alternative News?

Anyway, knock yourself out. Alternative news and facts is all over and seems to enjoy a huge market. If I were going to launch a news businees I would probably just make up stuff too.

??? You would want to spread Fake news? Why not launch a news business that is an alternative to the mainstreem news businesses ?
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:13 am

There is no money in real news.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:45 am

grzegorz wrote:There is no money in real news.

I think you are right on that
Trick

Postby vadaga on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:43 am

meanwhile Swedish people migrate to Norway for higher wages, I kid you not
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:23 am

Tremendous.
Michael

Postby Bao on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:09 pm

vadaga wrote:meanwhile Swedish people migrate to Norway for higher wages, I kid you not

Swedes have done that for 30 years. Many stay inside of the Swedish border, close to the Norwegian. They have Swedish rents and buy foods and clothes and everything they need in Sweden, but have double the salary compared to what they would get in Sweden. Swedes love Denmark, GB, Canada, Australia, Spain. But particularly Norway for the wages.

In fact, one out of ten swedes live abroad.

Four out of five swedes who live abroad have moved to these countries:

USA: 150 000
Great Britain: 90 000
Norway: 90 000
Spain: 90 000
France 30 000
Germany: 23 000
Thailand: 20 000
Finland: 15 000
Denmark: 15 000
Italy: 12 000
Last edited by Bao on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:29 pm

There are also a Swedish men living in Poland too...

and for good reason.

I think every corner of the world I have gone too I have found a Swede.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:07 am

it`s truth if you`re speakin` about Poles too... :)
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 am

Sweden needs to add a 'blurb" (lines or lines) in its immigration forms as follows"

If you, the immigrant/refugee (etc) does not want to participate in the democratic process of being part of our nation/country ??? , it is best NOT to seek asylum or live within our Swedish borders
as democratic (still a loaded word, despite the benefits) is how we attempt to define our social living abcdef...yada.
You can practice your religion but not to impose your verson of undemocratic behavioural and unwelcome insights on others who do not see religion as you want them to see.
To re-iterate, Sweden is NOT the place for you if this is your vision. You can always go to an Islam/Muslim nation of your chice where you will be free to express your version of religion.

Skol
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Bao on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:00 am

Sweden has freedom of speech. Immigrants have the right to think and (almost) say anything they want. There are no laws that force them to be a part of the democratic process. Why people want to come here when they don't share the same ideas and values I have no idea about. Some people might be interested by the wealth fare system and choose this country before some others, but I have a hard time believing that they can find happiness here. :(
Last edited by Bao on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 am

Although the Swedish economy is "going well" more and more regions facing a tough time, they're about to go broke. My hometown in the souther part of Sweden once a prosperous wharf town now only survives due to other regions have to give a financial helping hand and this situation seem to be spreading.......I get the feeling that the "Sweden image" that flourish especially outside Europe is the Sweden that was 25-40 years ago. Swedish governments have also tried to keep that "old" image up but now seem to realize it's a too heavy image to keep up, and the huge amount(for a small country as Sweden) immigrants/refugees that has been taken in the last two-three years people that in a foreseeable future still has to live on welfare doesn't make the situation easier.
Trick

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic