bare knuckle kung fu challenge match

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: bare knuckle kung fu challenge match

Postby Rikimaru on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:05 am

What i can tell you is something very obvious. you can see a good tree by the fruits it provided, just see the skills of many of the redbelt on youtube, they have some good fighters too, nice forms, their school are very well structured, their are in oversea, even Radio Canada give to the Grand Master an interview.

The Fruit he provided? VERY FEW of his pupils actually got something after all those years of training - most of those already had a natural talent to martial arts, so they is no credit at all for Nam Anh, i'm sorry. They were just reading the "empty book" given to them and filled up themself. That WHY between all the "red belt" over there, none of them have a similar practice. What Nam Anh all told you about this? Variant between body types is common within CMA , but the basics is never , NEVER modified. If we are talking about a hundred years old ORTHODOX wing chun....... well i'll stop here.

Nice forms? .... and nice circus trick too! I see your video on youtube, and all your form are ripped out from a poor wushu class and adapted to your basics - which doesnt respect the basic of the wing chun at all.

Radio-Canada? I saw this one on youtube - do i really have to explain to you what is the television and what it is use for? Recognition of skills (OR WATEVER) comes from fellow practionners and master. Not from.. a tv channel hahaha

This guy was one of the first student of Grand Master back in 1987, he became his student at the university of CEPSUM. After, Grand Master left the university to open a school but he left franklin in charge. Franklin was teaching just an introduction to kung fu. He was very well payed and with many students but the years passed and the corruption begins with rumors of harassment with some female students. In 2003, BOOM!!!! 3 students call the cops for harassment charges. The university kick him out and he took three liter pigs with him, one of the liter pig was Juan Alvarez. He open a school near metro sauve and the main school kick him out from the federation. Than, the looser of Juan Alvarez become the chief instructor because franklin was not physical available to teach. The main school pursue franklin because he was teaching under the logo of the federation, Flores was send to check if they were using the t-shits with the logo and after that, the federation send a bailiff. Franklin after, pursue Flores for physical violence against him, he bring his pig as a witness(juan alavrez) but they forgot that everything was taped on the evening when Flores came to see the school of Franklin and the judge found ridiculous Franklin on the court and Flores was acquitted. So the kingdom of Franklin was failing apart, he stated to loose the few student that he had but his loyal pig stay with him, until Franklin tried to scr*w Juan's girlfriend.... but that, my friends is another story....

To be continue.....

Sorry, English is not my main language

Juan Alvarez (xingyijuan), just remember that they documented everything, you should know, you where in the council

Please name yourself.
i can't believe you are writing all this without your common sense preventing you from it.
Did you ever though that, if this Franklin was a fraud and all.. that maybe Juan is nothing more than a victim? If this guys , Franklin was really accused of all this - that makes him a physical/mental abuser. Easy to believe that he(Juan) was manipulated by franklin with his position of "authority" and to who he had given his trust. Plus, he was enlightened when his girlfriend told her everything the same. What do you want more?
Rikimaru
Mingjing

Postby Rikimaru on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:13 am

[quote="xingyijuan"
Have you ever read what the definition of a "cult" is?
[/quote]

Never use the word "cult" when talking about the group with someone who has joined it. This will only make them defensive, and they will not be able to hear what you are saying.
Read more: How to Identify a Religious Cult | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2053385_identif ... z0uJnDANOX
Rikimaru
Mingjing

Postby Rikimaru on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 am

Minh wrote:@ josealb

Yes I do not know Mr. Juan, so I should not comment on him. apologize.

I learned Vinh Xuan since 5 years in Hanoi under different Masters, and Im now study Vinh Xuan Nam Anh System

You were once "Against" him, and now you train under him?
Can i ask your input about WHY you were against them first,
and WHY have you ended up overthere?
Rikimaru
Mingjing

Postby xingyijuan on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 am

You're right Rikimaru!

Even from the link you provided we can see similarities AT EVERY POINT, but they will never acknowledge.
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 am

Rikimaru wrote:Nam Anh HIS still alive .. well i think
i know for sure that he stopped training a fews years ago.
Anyway who need to train when you reach the grand master state ::)

Wow, BIGGEST sorry!
He is still alive???
I will definitely to go to his school to study from him.
He is 85 years old now? I do not care his age, and I do not care about he is handsome or not, I am looking into his wonderful and splendid skills in kung fu.

Does anyone know how to contact him???
Many thanks in advance.
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 am

Jerry_f wrote:Shot up!!! this so much obvious, my friend tel me this, my friend tell me that, GM is not a God, is just a great human being but your friend is a stupid retarded. People who want to be beside a God is because the have a fucking huge ego, because is your are beside a God, what does it make you? an Half god??

Please, please, please do not get me wrong.

It is reasonable for everybody who have learned his stories want to practice with him, he is not a God, i know this. But what he can do is just like a God!

I will tell you more about his stories privately, please check your message.

My friend, if you have a problem with GM Nam, please stop acting that you love him! You are trying to block others showing respect to him, this is not acceptable to me!

If you want, could you please tell me why do not you believe that he can fly, he can change leaf into needle or other things? He said this to my friend in person, beside that, there are a lot of other stduents know this as well!!!
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 am

lars wrote:
I was told by one of his students that he even could kill people with his powerful Qi without touching the opponent, he could fly in the air without wings!

Seriously, this is fantastic!
You are either a great joker, making various people believe your unbelievable joke (and kudos for that, well played!), or otherwise you are one step from a nuthouse.. Or maybe posting from within...

no no no, I am just showing the normal characteristics of a potential student of GM Nam, and you have to know that all of students from that school whom I have met share the same personality in deed!

This is the real way of Martial Art. When you look at there belt(the one with a huge logo in front of stomach), you will know how powerful our Chi is!
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 am

To Xingyiquan.
I am sorry to know that there was sad experience between you have GM Nam's senior student. But Franklin can not represent the Grandmaster himself! Yes, there are good fruit and bad fruit. Unfortunately this senior student is just a bad fruit from a good tree.

As the gentleman who temporarily lost in that pre-designed and potion-added fighting(his name is Flores ), I still respect. yes, from what I have seen, he is not as handsome as GM Nam, but he does not have bellybutton-shaped eyes and squeezed-testicle-liked head(you guys sent me this message to my message box!!! what a dirty people the sender is!).
Please keep the track back on the conversation of fightting, not other nonsenses, ok???
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 am

Mr.Jerry-F, could you please tell me how to contact GM Nam?
I am ready to study from him now.

I would like to pay whatever he asks in order to get some skills he has!
messageplay

Postby xingyijuan on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 am

Flores was send to check if they were using the t-shits with the logo and after that, the federation send a bailiff.

You forgot to mention that when the bailiff came, you guys barged in with him, taking pictures and videotaping without anyone's consent in that room (it was during class, full of 30 or so people) and theatening anyone who came to talk to you guys. Yeah I remember correctly, Jacques Langlois was there, so was Hugo Trudel, Martin What-ever-is-name-was and Flores. Yeah, I do hope that it was properly documented. That bailiff should be lifted from his duties for unprofessional conduct.

@messageplay: What are you on man? Some kind of chinese potion?
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 am

Does anyone on this board has a chance to see GM Nam's demonstration? How tall is he? Does anyone have a picture of him?
Please help, please help.
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 am

@messageplay: What are you on man? Some kind of chinese potion?[/quote]

According to Wikipedia, there are two kinds of potion, one is love potion...
Maybe the in the fighting (Mr Flores vs Mr Tuan), Mr Tuan used love potion, so when Flores punched to Tuan, it did not work hard as it was supposed to be.
A kind of manipulation!!!
I strongly against this! If Tuan wants to use love potion, they should do it secretly.

Wait, does anyone sell this kind of potion? I want tp buy some and use it to GM Nam when I practice with him!
Please help.
Last edited by messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 am

Wow, a new discovery and adventure:
I just found and watched a youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgDs5wiH ... r_embedded

Look, GM Nam is such a great person: came from his country with special skills, donate money to some hospitals, build big big bridge in his town... he is such a nice person.

He deserves more respect from you little guys! Plus, he looks in good shape in his 85 years old ago. Can you be that in 80s???

His hairs is not as much as I thought but that is fine with me. He has too much wisdom that the energy will push his hairs away.
He has six blocks of abdominal muscle for sure even though he is wearing uniform in the short video.

The music is very nice and there are so many strong and nice looking students there:):):)
Last edited by messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
messageplay

Postby Areios on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 am

messageplay wrote:Wow, a new discovery and adventure:
He has six blocks of abdominal muscle for sure even though he is wearing uniform in the short video.

I'm pretty sure that all humans and most of the animals have it also.
Areios
Wuji

Postby messageplay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 am

Areios wrote:
messageplay wrote:Wow, a new discovery and adventure:

I'm pretty sure that all humans and most of the animals have it also.

That is true. But you may have forgot something:
most of us ONLY have muscle, but the GM Nam is not the same: his muscle is made by strong Chi, not only muscle!

He can fly in the air, can other people do it?

Please ask his students, many of his students believe this, and his invisible power is so strong that he can defeat his opponent from meters away!
messageplay

PreviousNext

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan