bare knuckle kung fu challenge match

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: bare knuckle kung fu challenge match

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

My friend told me that GM Nam was a lawyer in Montreal, he had a great deal of wisdom.

When he was at 75 years old, he got married with a beautiful Philippine girl who was only about 25 years old back to that time, and then he had 2 children with this wife.

This is the real benefit from doing orthodox wing chun.
messageplay

Postby Rikimaru on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

messageplay wrote:This is the real benefit from doing orthodox wing chun.

what do you mean? the perpetual sex life? ::)

Even with all those believers (like your friend) in his mystic power,
The worst part for the CMA is that most of his student still believe that they are praticing ORTHODOX wing chun. Without questionning anyone at all - like Jerry pointed out. I won't mean to say they are loosers - only very very naïve.
Last edited by Rikimaru on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rikimaru
Mingjing

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

You see, you are jealous of him now, he got married in his late 70s, so what?

He taught Bruce Lee, he was a lawyer in Canada, he was a martial art master during the war time in Vietnam, all of these indicate his talents.

He could fly in the air, kill people with his Chi power, throw tree leaf into wall just like needles.
If you do not believe me, please ask his students, and many of them will tell you that they believe this!
messageplay

Postby amanmtl on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

"He could fly in the air, kill people with his Chi power, throw tree leaf into wall just like needles.
If you do not believe me, please ask his students, and many of them will tell you that they believe this!"

I think we can end the thread here ...
amanmtl
Anjing

Postby Methods on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm

messageplay wrote:You see, you are jealous of him now, he got married in his late 70s, so what?

He taught Bruce Lee, he was a lawyer in Canada, he was a martial art master during the war time in Vietnam, all of these indicate his talents.

He could fly in the air, kill people with his Chi power, throw tree leaf into wall just like needles.
If you do not believe me, please ask his students, and many of them will tell you that they believe this!

Really!
What the...... Braaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha he he he he eBraaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
TAOISTCALENDARS.ORG
Methods
Wuji

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Actually I know a lot more wonderful things about him.
My friend always talked about him with me.

Maybe you would say that orthodox wingchun does not exist, but my friend told me that the real Wing Chun was from Vietnam. And Chinese people studied from Vietnamese! Later on, Chinese people changed the form which they learned from Vidtnam... This is my friend told me, he said GM Nam told this to many many of his students about years ago.

If you still do not believe me, I will ask my friend to tell you more by himself!
Sounds good ?
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

My friend went to woods for a whole weekend and ONLY ate some black beans given my GM Nam, that black beans had special power, which would empower their energy.
My friend and other students felt so energetic after eating it, not only that, they even could practice in the woods for hours without feeling tired!

Is' t a wonderful thing to do?

Sad thing is that this type of spiritual practice has been neglected by many many martial artists in the world!
Last edited by messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I am sure Mr.Jerry_f knows all of these, he may share some personal experience with you guys!!!
messageplay

Postby Rikimaru on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Ok.. I think you are right! I might be jealous!
Jealous that, its like a dream come true.
Like a kung-fu movie actor born to life - here in canada. Just because the ancestors said so.

More serously - you should take the time and read this web page - line by line, word by word.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2053385_identify-religious-cult.html
And then maybe identify , what are you part of.
Rikimaru
Mingjing

Postby wushutiger on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Were these beans ephedrine by any chance? Maybe they were "speed" beans? in which case, no, its not wonderful. Exactly what are you trying to say with this crazy talk? Why would you blindly believe what "your friend TOLD you without seeing it? Why would you expect us to believe it just because you say it?
wushutiger
Wuji

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Mr.Rikimaru,
Please stopping such nonsenses.

GM Nam was a spiritual master, not only for the sake of his wonderful kung fu skill but also his personality. My friend said that he could see his energy circle around his head!

You guys are totally jealous-oriented...
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 pm

wushutiger wrote:Were these beans ephedrine by any chance? Maybe they were "speed" beans? in which case, no, its not wonderful. Exactly what are you trying to say with this crazy talk? Why would you blindly believe what "your friend TOLD you without seeing it? Why would you expect us to believe it just because you say it?

I trust my friend, first of all.
I remember once my friend showed me GM Nam's lineage tree, it was stunning!

If you are lucky enough to see this, you will believe what i am talking about.
messageplay

Postby wushutiger on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

yawn.............
wushutiger
Wuji

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Can anyone help me find his lineage tree chart???
I am too old to use searching tool now.
messageplay

Postby messageplay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 pm

wushutiger wrote:yawn.............

If GM Nam were still alive, he would wake you up.
messageplay

PreviousNext

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan