Alex Kozmas Books

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Alex Kozmas Books

Postby Simon on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:13 am

Hi Guys

Since recently getting Alex's new book on Ziranmen I have read through the others and have to say they are great! SO much in these books I come away really inspired for my adventures ahead in Taiwan.

http://lineofintent.webs.com/books.htm This 210 page volumume reveals for the first time in English language the heritage and skills of Ziranmen, the Taoist Natural Boxing System. Beginning with a foreword by the renowned Taoist fighting arts expert Dr. Serge Augier, the reader is then taken into the writings of famous Grandmaster Wan Lai Sheng (hero of the 1928 All China Free Fighting Contest) and his lineage students. Some examples of Ziranmen's fighting forms and applications are included with full illustrations. The author then introduces the Neigong (internal skills), core principles and practices of the other Taoist martial arts - Bagua, Xingyi and Taijiquan, including in-depth teachings by Master Chen Yuen San on the true meaning of Taiji's Peng-Lu-Ji-An.

£20 plus £5 postage

So I highly recomend you support Alex by investing in his latest I am ssure others will aggree its worth it!!!

If you have it please share your thoughts.

Simon
Last edited by Simon on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simon
Wuji

Re: Alex Kozmas Books

Postby dragontigerpalm on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 am

I just ordered the book and am looking forward to reading it.
The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed during War.
dragontigerpalm
Wuji

Postby Simon on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:02 am

You wont regret it I think the Ziranmen history and the interview with Serge are worth price alone let alone all the other stuff. Looking forward to next one.
Simon
Wuji

Postby kreese on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:43 am

How is shipping worldwide? Where do you live, and how long did it take?
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Postby Plante on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 am

I'm in Canada, it took 4 days. Alex shipped on Friday and I got it on Monday. It was damn fast. The cost was £20 plus £5 postage.

This is a really good book, full of inspiring stories. This is a DIY publication not some polished book but the content is well worth it. Best book by Alex so far too. I really hope he keep publishing such gems.
Like dragon, like phoenix.
Plante
Great Old One

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan