old bagua body thread

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

old bagua body thread

Postby amor on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 am

I remember an old thread about the body type specific IMA's give you which I can't seem to locate via the search. I think it talked about the body types the main 3 give you but I was interested about the bagua body type part. I dont remember who posted the really great description of how bagua essentially 'opens you up and contracts everything back in' off of the top of my head (but the names Andy_s and neija_boxer somehow rings a bell with this) but if those guys did post it or anyone who remembers that thread can recall it, appreciate if you could post it thanks. It was back when I was mostly a lurker on this forum so quite a while back and didn't think me to bookmark it back then.

By the way, its not this thread I'm talking about: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13410#p230815 ( Baguazhang Body. Taijiquan Body. Xingyiquan Body), it's another, possibly about a topic that is not entirely unrelated, but you know on rsf how we do tend to get sidetracked alot :D
Last edited by amor on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
amor
Wuji

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan