Hunchback

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Hunchback

Postby Trick on Fri May 10, 2019 7:57 pm

johnwang wrote:
Steve James wrote:prepare for depression...

2 weeks ago I went to Houston for tournament, in one meeting, my friend talked about his 93 years old mother's death. I tried to change the subject many times and failed. Finally, I just have to stand up and leave. IMO, if I can stay away from negative energy, my life will be happier.

hmm, wasnt that the tournament you asked around not only what finishing but also killing methods a specific martial art possessed, you wrote about that in anoter thread 8-)
Trick

Postby johnwang on Fri May 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Trick wrote:hmm, wasnt that the tournament you asked around not only what finishing but also killing methods a specific martial art possessed, you wrote about that in anoter thread 8-)

Yes! That was the 2019 World Star Chinese Martial Arts Competition that I went to every year. In the past many years, many CMA referees had passed away. It's depressing to talk about death. I always like to ask my old friends, "Have you met any pretty girls lately?" They all knew that I was joking. I like to remind my friends that they are still young.

In 5 days, I will be in California. Every year, I spend 7 months in California and 5 months in Texas. I'll run along the Pismo Beach and enjoy my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... mdwkmnU4hI
Crow weep in the dark. Tide bellow in the north wind. How lonesome the world.
johnwang
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri May 10, 2019 11:04 pm

yes, when life is good i also dont care how many months a year there is, well i might want to add a month or two 8-)
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri May 10, 2019 11:07 pm

haha i read that as a 6, its an age thing i guess, o-)
Trick

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan