Triangle submissions- dont get caught in one

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Triangle submissions- dont get caught in one

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:33 am

by knowing how it is done....you can prevent by getting into one.

i think this will only be up for a few days but check this out- 11 free triangle variations lessons and then ryan shows actual footage of doing them in competiton against an unwilling opponent.

http://ryangleuniversity.com/tbv/?p=15
neijia_boxer

Re: Triangle submissions- dont get caught in one

Postby CaliG on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:21 am

Nice find.
CaliG

Postby Kurt Robbins on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:20 pm

That no-gi reverse triangle looks sick (I am going to try that this thursday).
Kurt Robbins
Huajing

Postby ShibbalSekki on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble just by knowing how to get out of one does not mean you can get out of one.
I highly doubt most the people here would be capable of escaping my triangle once i have locked my shin, of course if they grapple their is a percentage that they can.
ShibbalSekki
Santi

Postby Bär on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Bär
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 pm

ShibbalSekki wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble just by knowing how to get out of one does not mean you can get out of one.
I highly doubt most the people here would be capable of escaping my triangle once i have locked my shin, of course if they grapple their is a percentage that they can.

I doubt that you could get out of my dragon barrage once I started, of course of you know the serpents step there is a percentage that you can...
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby ShibbalSekki on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:14 pm

So you guys basically say im a troll? and you think by just knowing and not practicing a triangle choke escape you are prepared to defend one? wtf?
ShibbalSekki
Santi

Postby Bill on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:19 pm

I agree with you and don't think you're a troll.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:22 pm

No- it's coming here and telling us that we're clueless that's trolly. Most here have studied multiple arts, not just Waiving your Arms Around & Dancing Chee for Health(TM), and quite a few even study jj/bjj. You're "bursting our bubble" ::) with your very first post...not a great way to introduce yourself.

With that I won't feed you anymore.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby ShibbalSekki on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Bär wrote:No- it's coming here and telling us that we're clueless that's trolly. Most here have studied multiple arts, not just Waiving your Arms Around & Dancing Chee for Health(TM), and quite a few even study jj/bjj. You're "bursting our bubble" ::) with your very first post...not a great way to introduce yourself.

Yep and i hope you understand it takes practice to be able to escape submissions unless your a natural phenom.
and im not a troll i am from Bullshido if your wondering. but i am less of an asshole than normal average there.
ShibbalSekki
Santi

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:37 pm

ShibbalSekki wrote:
Bär wrote:No- it's coming here and telling us that we're clueless that's trolly. Most here have studied multiple arts, not just Waiving your Arms Around & Dancing Chee for Health(TM), and quite a few even study jj/bjj. You're "bursting our bubble" ::) with your very first post...not a great way to introduce yourself.

Yep and i hope you understand it takes practice to be able to escape submissions unless your a natural phenom.
and im not a troll i am from Bullshido if your wondering. but i am less of an asshole than normal average there.

Its just that you pointed at the obvious and jumped up and down like its a magical bean. Don't take it personally. ;D

Although I really should get a cool combo and call it the dragon barrage.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby ShibbalSekki on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:00 pm

DeusTrismegistus wrote:
ShibbalSekki wrote:

Its just that you pointed at the obvious and jumped up and down like its a magical bean. Don't take it personally. ;D

Although I really should get a cool combo and call it the dragon barrage.

I cant read minds man, so how would i know that you know and if you did know and i didn't know would it really matter?
ShibbalSekki
Santi

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:35 pm

ShibbalSekki wrote:I cant read minds man, so how would i know that you know and if you did know and i didn't know would it really matter?

Congratulations on writing a very esoteric and confusing sentence.

I suppose not but its just one of those things that gets annoying. People assume because someone does something other than BJJ or Muay Thai that we don't actually practice anything. It gets old quick.

DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby CaliG on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Getting back to the vid, do these guys regularly give free e-lessons?

This is probably the best triangle instructional I've ever seen out there.
CaliG

Postby Mut on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 pm

it is a cool vid, thx for linking it. Are you guys saying that I have been wasting my time sitting on the couch with the beer and chips watching UFC!?!? you mean just watching won't make me better? Shit here I was thinking that watching the UFC was going to be the panacea for my chi derived hallucinations!

welcome to EF ShibbelSekki
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Next

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan