Any CIMA people in Riverside?

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Any CIMA people in Riverside?

Postby Taste of Death on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:39 pm

I may be moving to Riverside, CA for graduate school in the fall. What, if any, is the CIMA scene down there?
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Re: Any CIMA people in Riverside?

Postby greytowhite on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 pm

I can't say as I know anyone that way but it looks like Harvey Kurland teaches at UC Riverside.
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby Fa Xing on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Feel free to come by to see Jason Tsou on Saturday mornings http://www.jasontsoukungfu.com/home

It's a little bit of a drive but it's on a Saturday morning, so it shouldn't be too bad.
Dr. Troy Schott
Doctor of Chiropractic
Lead Instructor, Ground Dragon Martial Arts
https://grounddragonma.com/
Fa Xing
Anjing

Postby Taste of Death on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Thanks for the recommendations.
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby shenxinhei on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:52 pm

My office is in Diamond bar which is not crazy far from Riverside. Of course it's still a traffic light year away. In any case, as bjj is out for awhile until virus is cooperating, I'd love to have an occasional training partner. PM me if interested.
shenxinhei
Santi

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan