Prostate stimulation in martial arts

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Prostate stimulation in martial arts

Postby Yeung on Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:16 am

"Prostate stimulation in martial arts", this topic within quotes is not found in Google search, any comment?
Yeung
Wuji

Re: Prostate stimulation in martial arts

Postby origami_itto on Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:23 am

Well yeah, they shut down craigslist personals a couple years ago.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12 pm

I have no experinece ;D in the matter but using my limited knowledge of yangsheng technology, "what they call medical qigong this year!" and some intuition (what little I may have at this advanced age ;D , bajiquan and xingyiquan are the two arts and to some extent Chenshitaijiquan, possesses the mechanics, the jibengong/physical conditioning that can invigorate the prostate (through mechanical means!) with the intent of bettering male health in the long run.
Through the mechanical process of bending of the body. osmotic pressure changes based degree of bend, abilty and functioning health status with integration of musculoskeletal movement (adduction, abduction, flexion, extension, etc with planes and degree of 'energetic unity". The simplest template would be the mechanics of squatting in the easing of lower body "blockage (whether qi, ohysical or mental association wioth lower body processees along with a sedentary lifestyle

Here are some background mechanics;;;referenes as to why squatting can improve prostate unblocking!
https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.co ... quat-right

Elements of nutrition, mental health and "emotional IQ" within a wellness paradigm all contribute to better understanding and the realization of understanding, practice, and owning one's heal;th for the future.

NOTE: My teacher was a foremr Beijing film producer who studied Hexiangzhuang and Zhineng qigong and luckily I was able to be an assistant when he taught Zhineng Qigong at the NICABM (National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioural Medicine) about 25 or so years ago.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:59 pm

energy circulation thru Du and Ren meridians should do the trick, I suppose.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Yeung on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:33 am

oragami_itto wrote:Well yeah, they shut down craigslist personals a couple years ago.

Sorry, I mean prostate stimulation without insertion into the rectum.
Yeung
Wuji

Postby Rhen on Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:57 am

You can used an internal squeeze with the pelvic floor muscles and rectal muscles (as if holding urine and stool) along with perineum muscles. Of course you should not excessively do it, just more in a natural and non-forced kind of way while using the lower dan tien "reverse" breathing. My teacher says anywhere from 3 to 9 times.

but yeah...was gonna joke about asian massage parlors and their handy work (no pun intended) ;P
Rhen

Postby cloudz on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:13 pm

Yea, because that really works wonders.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:03 am

I will go ahead and link this as it is part and parcel of Zhineng dong gong!
It is called dun qiang (wall squat) and it assists with strengthening/invigorating (through mechanical means) of the lower jiao through said representative jibengong (basic conditioning, obviously physical (external) means while assisting the "internal" (osmosis and other facets of stomach intestinal workings). Excuse my limited language in describing the process.

yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Taste of Death on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:34 pm

"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby wayne hansen on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm

This is what
Rabbit looks at the moon
Is all about in the 24 noi gung aided by turtle and ox
When I taught regular classes I started each class with
Crane Deer And Turtle
Turtle being relevant to what is mentioned here though the other two assist
The next step is swinging the house brick
Deer and Turtle I have only taught to a few and genital weight lifting to none
Sexual Yoga is a strange thing to teach in a society where is not supported by a community of like minded practitioners
However it does exist
If it is of any use beyond normal training I don't know
I like to think it is
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:36 pm

Master Dong Hung-lo was an expert in these methods. ;D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:42 pm

not really martial art but scrambled eggs and tomatoes is good for the mojo.........(when eaten)
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:52 am

well,
for me- scrambled eggs with tomato is the worst tasted mix of those two ingredients. :)
anyway, we have plenty of different cooking direction, for improvement of our bodes sexual function.
Not to mention tons of herbal prescriptions -oldman-
but,
this thread is about specialized MA training regime, not about a cookbook, I suppose...
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:03 am

wiesiek wrote:well,
for me- scrambled eggs with tomato is the worst tasted mix of those two ingredients. :)
anyway, we have plenty of different cooking direction, for improvement of our bodes sexual function.
Not to mention tons of herbal prescriptions -oldman-
but,
this thread is about specialized MA training regime, not about a cookbook, I suppose...

scrambled eggs and tomatoes is a chinese signature dish, china as we here know the home of a multitude of martial arts and a huge population, so the dish seem to work wonders both martially and maritially.......a little salt and pepper makes delicious
Trick

Postby Trick on Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:09 am

wiesiek wrote:well,

looking for prostate stimulation in martial arts one may look for a loong time, proper nutrition is a quick fix....
Trick

Next

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan