Did I Dim Mak'd my nephew? ;D

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Did I Dim Mak'd my nephew? ;D

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:40 am

It happened to me. I ordered once a goat cheese and grilled vegetables sandwich and the restaurant instead of normal peppers received a chili peppers batch. Since I ate it at my desk and I was busy (it was right before my daughter's birth) I valiantly finished my sandwich. The rest is just as DR&R described it.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby eddie mush on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 am

I once spent Notting Hill carnival with my friend who is half trinidadian.. well anyways his mum cooked trinidadian food for us to bring to the party. Stuff like chicken drumsticks, fishcakes, rice 'n' peas and her homemade peppersauce, really good stuff. The next morning I'm in the toilet and I think I might have made some noise because of the pain.. then I heard his mum outside the toilet saying to me "ohh you got the burning twice...." then she laughed out loud.

Good times!
Martin Lund Rasmussen

In case you are unfamiliar with Eddie Mush, he was the character in the movie "A Bronx Tale" who was a total jinx. He had a perfect track record of losing every bet he ever placed as well as jinxing everyone around him.
eddie mush
Anjing

Postby 64Palms on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Chris McKinley,

I did mean Liv 14 (as the pinyin suggested) - just a typo. Usually work with the Chinese. Essentially, as a means of reference, i am referring to QiMen as the end point of the Liver Primary Channel. The channel itself extends into the intercostal spaces and diaphragm underneath the nipple and its pathway extends and curves around the breast tissue. Yes RuZhong (ST17) and RuGen (ST18) do lie below the nipple, however, if we are to discuss Dian Xue / Dim Mak in regards to point function then a strike to these 2 will not produce this sort of sensation. It is QiMen (LV14) that will have more of an affect on gastric function (therapeutically). I am coming from a CCM background and am not a practitioner of DX / DM so it may differ from discipline to discipline.
64Palms
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 am

Took a shoulder to a spot near there once while playing basketball. Hurt like the dickens and one of the ridges on my outer ear (same side of the body as the rib injury) changed shape noticeably within a day or two. We're talking a few mm's. Other energetic effects as well. It really is all connected in a fascinating, I wish I knew how all that stuff really worked kind of way.
Michael

Postby Andy_S on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Bido:

SNIP
Did I Dim Mak My Nephew?
SNIP

I should certainly hope so - and if not, why not?

What are nephews for, if not this?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan