thinking of building a pole forest in my backyard

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: thinking of building a pole forest in my backyard

Postby Daniel on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 am

The South. Where there are tanned, slim women walking around every day on the beach promenade and where you can buy a mojito tastier than anywhere else in the world in the bar, and give a nod, a knowing glint, and a raised glass to a tanned beauty at a table in the corner.

...no, hang on, sorry, the latter part is all from the South of France, around Saint Tropez and Nice. My bad. The South of Sweden...we don´t get those thing all that much, except over summer, where they make great mojitos and the beautiful woman are tanned, but after those two days, there´s a very clear lack of it.

Something should be done, in my humble opinion.

Maybe if we pollute the Earth some more the Riviera will flood and all those things will be on the beaches of the Baltic instead. Saves airfare.

D.

Sarcasm. Oh yeah, like that´ll work.
Daniel
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 am

mixjourneyman wrote:;D
Guelph has a big Polish population. Maybe I should just get them all to stand in my backyard...

no way Jose
:)
they will NEVER
be i the place were you put them
from the another hand...
it may arise your practise on quite hig level :D
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby bartekb on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 am

the only way to have Poles standing where you want them is saying to them: - I bet you will never manage to stand there. :) Then all of them will stand for ages.
Other way would be to tell them its actually forbidden to stand somwhere - then you have 95% chance they will at least try:)
bartekb
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 am

bartekb wrote:the only way to have Poles standing where you want them is saying to them: - I bet you will never manage to stand there. :) Then all of them will stand for ages.
Other way would be to tell them its actually forbidden to stand somwhere - then you have 95% chance they will at least try:)

the other way to get Poles to stand is to send them to Dacheng's Yiquan class ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan