Where is the Xingyi Database

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Where is the Xingyi Database

Postby Father_Jon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm

When the sites got divorced, who ended up with custody of the Database? I was looking for it and the link on RSF says:

The requested URL /xingyiquan/index.html was not found on this server.

So, where did it go?

Admins, feel free to move this to wherever is appropriate.
Father_Jon
Santi

Re: Where is the Xingyi Database

Postby Felipe Bidó on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 pm

We have it around, to put it up in due time.

We have to remove some names you know...
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Jeice on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm

In addition to the database, what happened to all the old manual translations that were going to be put up for the great good of us all back in... 2004-5? :-X
Jeice
Anjing

Postby qiphlow on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Jeice wrote:In addition to the database, what happened to all the old manual translations that were going to be put up for the great good of us all back in... 2004-5? :-X

those are available for the small price of your undying devotion at pregnantyak.net
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:44 pm

qiphlow wrote:
Jeice wrote:In addition to the database, what happened to all the old manual translations that were going to be put up for the great good of us all back in... 2004-5? :-X

those are available for the small price of your undying devotion at pregnantyak.net

And you can get the very best Yak milk and possibly get Mo ling to dress up like a clown for your birthday party. ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:50 pm

a bargain at twice the price!
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:06 pm

mixjourneyman wrote:
qiphlow wrote:

And you can get the very best Yak milk and possibly get Mo ling to dress up like a clown for your birthday party. ;D

Thoreau said to beware of all enterprises that require new clothes. Oh, wait. Never mind. :D
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Jeice on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:04 pm

klonk wrote:In addition to the database, what happened to all the old manual translations that were going to be put up for the great good of us all back in... 2004-5? :-X
Thoreau said to beware of all enterprises that require new clothes. Oh, wait. Never mind. :D

That's why I stick to enterprises that require no clothes. Who wants to grapple?
Last edited by Jeice on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeice
Anjing

Postby mixjourneyman on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Jeice wrote:
klonk wrote:In addition to the database, what happened to all the old manual translations that were going to be put up for the great good of us all back in... 2004-5? :-X

That's why I stick to enterprises that require no clothes. Who wants to grapple?

Only if I get to eat refried beans half an hour before. ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:46 pm

I made a compilation, and gave it to anyone that asked. Where were you? ;D
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Jeice on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Felipe Bidó wrote:

I hassled you repeatedly over it! You said it was still in translation! *hurt look*
Jeice
Anjing

Postby Jeice on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 pm

mixjourneyman wrote:
Only if I get to eat refried beans half an hour before. ;D

Yeah, just because I'm naked doesn't mean I won't pack a champagne cork onto the mat :P
Jeice
Anjing

Postby Felipe Bidó on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Jeice wrote:
Felipe Bidó wrote:

I hassled you repeatedly over it! You said it was still in translation! *hurt look*

Ah, do not fear!!!...send me a PM with your email address and you'll have it right away...right away after I read the PM, of course.
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby ashe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Sounds like a nice addition to wusource if those are meant for the public domain Felipe.
discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:19 am

Ashe:

Yes, it does. Now I think I'm going to add the Dai XY sayings to the next version.
Last edited by Felipe Bidó on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan