getting kicked in the jing sack

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

getting kicked in the jing sack

Postby ninepalace on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:24 am

a couple years ago i saw some discovery channel type of program where these people from new england were letting people hit them in the throat and nuts. one guy let a college football punter drop kick his crotch without showing a grimace.

though i have no intention of perusing this "skill", i am curious what the training is to allow this. i'm sure everyone here has read kumar frantzis' account of how wang shujin could suck his nuts up into his body, but is that the only way it's done? anyone know of the people i'm talking about and what their training is?
ninepalace

Re: getting kicked in the jing sack

Postby ashe on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 am

there was a clip up on youtube of some guys letting genki sudo doing the same.
discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 am

there's a local guy who can pull a 747 with his penis, and can also pull his nuts into his body. I saw him perform once, where he pulled them in, stood in a horse stance, and let his students kick him hard in the groin several times. straight from underneath, no side action. his name is tu jin sheng

-Fong
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:10 am

That's the Juko Kai guys, they call it their Combat Ki.

http://www.jukokai.com/
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:43 pm

The only method of training this I know of is in a book my teacher let me and my brother borrow. It listed different Kungs and how to train them. It had several Yang (hard) Kungs and Several Yin (soft) Kungs. The Yang ones were things like Iron Leg, Iron Palm, Iron Fist, Jumping Kung, Running Kung, Climbing Kung. The soft ones weren't as many but it had red sand palm(? maybe wrong), one finger kung, and maybe a couple others. I forget where it classified the ball kung but the method of training it was to meditate and use your intention to pull your nuts up into the body. Interestingly the Yin Kungs were the one touch or no touch kill type things and they listed a rough time to master with daily practice as 20-30 years. The Yang kungs could be mastered in 3-5 years of daily practice.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Jake on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm

DeusTrismegistus wrote:The only method of training this I know of is in a book my teacher let me and my brother borrow. It listed different Kungs and how to train them. It had several Yang (hard) Kungs and Several Yin (soft) Kungs. The Yang ones were things like Iron Leg, Iron Palm, Iron Fist, Jumping Kung, Running Kung, Climbing Kung. The soft ones weren't as many but it had red sand palm(? maybe wrong), one finger kung, and maybe a couple others. I forget where it classified the ball kung but the method of training it was to meditate and use your intention to pull your nuts up into the body. Interestingly the Yin Kungs were the one touch or no touch kill type things and they listed a rough time to master with daily practice as 20-30 years. The Yang kungs could be mastered in 3-5 years of daily practice.

For some reason your post made me think of something a read a lot of years ago and how many millions of beers ago since...

But...

Once apon a time (in China) there was a young man that heard of a great master. "Fuckin-A man, I've gotta check this dude out!" so he went off in search of the master of great reknown. Finaly after searching and inquireing the young man found the master, but was slightly disappointed. The master was an old man who sold paper. After a lot of pleading and pounding his head on the ground untill it was red (kowtowing) the old man said "Awwww what the fuck... I'll train ya"...

And so the training began. The old man took the young man into a room that was filled with rolls of paper. The old man said "Here dude... do this just like I do" And so saying took a hold of a peice of paper, ripped it off the roll and crumpled it into a ball. The old man then uncrumpled the ball of paper and began to smooth it out with the palm of his hand until it was all smooth again.

So the young man started smoothing and crumpleing and smoothing and crumpleing the paper.... Day in and day fucking out.... He's smoothing and fucking crumpleing. This is all the guy does for like three years.

One day the master comes into the room... Looks around and says "OK man... You've been here long enough. Now ya gotta get the fuck outta here so c-ya"

The young man is heart broken... "What the fuck? I crumpled and smoothed that fucking paper every damn day for three years waiting until he's show me something and this is all I get???"

So he goes back home to his village. The first night he get's back his brother and he are washing up after a day out in the field. His bro turns to him and says "Hey man, can ya scrub my back?"

All of a sudden the whole peace-full village is alarmed by screams coming from the wash hut. When the villagers rush in...

They see that every bit of skin on the back that had been under the brothers hand when he did his downward slide... has been peeled off down to the muscle and bone.

LOL... At least that's how I remember it. LOL!

Cheers man... I love old storys like that and I'd love to know the name of the book the you and your brother borrowed.
errrrr.............
Jake
Huajing

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:18 pm

The Juko Kai boys harden themselves by hitting themselves all over with a flat stick, even striking their balls with it.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby lazyboxer on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:26 pm

Going way, way back - I remember seeing "Professor" Frank de Felice, Juko-Kai founder "Mr. Controversial" Rod Sacharnowski's acolyte, (he was calling it kajukenbo at the time) at an Aaron Banks chop suey spectacular in the Big Apple circa 1970 taking full power chops to the throat (Adam´s apple included) from 3 VERY big guys, and then getting similar treatment to the cojones. I heard he died a few years later. There´s a moral here somewhere.

Ben Lo always told me to avoid being hit. I have faithfully followed his advice until now, and enjoy good health.
Living well is the best revenge.
lazyboxer
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Right. I saw them at the '74 Winternationals in Long Beach. They took strikes by anyone who would like to. I was impressed. Afterwards I was told, by a top instructor, that that specific training would take 3 years off the end of your life.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Ben on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:35 pm

lazyboxer wrote:Ben Lo always told me to avoid being hit. I have faithfully followed his advice until now, and enjoy good health.

Word!
Never confuse movement with action.
-Ernest Hemingway
Ben
Great Old One

Postby jjy5016 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:32 pm

ninepalace wrote:a couple years ago i saw some discovery channel type of program where these people from new england were letting people hit them in the throat and nuts. one guy let a college football punter drop kick his crotch without showing a grimace.

though i have no intention of perusing this "skill", i am curious what the training is to allow this. i'm sure everyone here has read kumar frantzis' account of how wang shujin could suck his nuts up into his body, but is that the only way it's done? anyone know of the people i'm talking about and what their training is?

I met one of his students who taught me their method. It wasn't anything special. They would tuck the hips so that instead of the balls just hanging they would "hide" behind the penis so that they weren't actually being hit. They would stretch the head up while tucking the chin to take the hit to the throat. They practice it in the san chin stance (similar to SPM) It works, but I have better things to do than whack my balls with a paddle so that they become accustomed to trauma.
Last edited by jjy5016 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I kew evibady. I squeegee him - like dis. STAND me?"
I'm always careful to lift the seat when IP
jjy5016
Great Old One

Postby circle_walker on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Jake wrote:
DeusTrismegistus wrote:
Cheers man... I love old storys like that and I'd love to know the name of the book the you and your brother borrowed.

I believe that the book in question is "Kung Fu history, philosophy, technique".
circle_walker
Santi

Postby SitYodTong on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:53 pm

circle_walker wrote:
Jake wrote:
DeusTrismegistus wrote:

I believe that the book in question is "Kung Fu history, philosophy, technique".

Yes, it is, and it a huge load of crap. Lots of silly myths about CMA have been spread by that one bound turd of book.
SitYodTong
Santi

Postby Andy_S on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 am

Ben Lo speaks truth. Better to practice hitting than getting hit. IIRC, Troy remembered one of them dying from this training/beating.

You will notice that these guys do not bash themselves in the face , but when they had Genki spanking them I was a bit wide-eyed. Unfortunately, they did not do any sparring with him...then we would have seen how indestructible they are in motion,rather than standing there and sucking it in. Still...yeah...impressive demo.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:40 pm

question - does training your twig and berries to withstand this kind of punishment improve its function (pissing and having sex, not pulling 747s)?
Ian

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan