bare knuckle kung fu challenge match

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: bare knuckle kung fu challenge match

Postby xingyijuan on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 am

He he he! Did I hit a raw nerve "Jerry"? Wow... "f... you punk!"... that's some very bad language! ;D

Be sure I will bring this to the right people.

Aman, yes IQ level is now on a drop. Too bad. People posting under aliases pretending not to be nam anh people... where have I seen this?... Oh yeah! Their youtube channel, that's where! ;D
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby Rikimaru on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

Misinformation huh?
you sure got all the truth! But, who are you? Would you mind identify yourself? Point your source out and give your post a value; your words means nothing. The Nam Anh School is all about misinformation anyway.

I have to thank you for the thread you gave about flores's challenge.
Chinese potion?
i'm not suprised at all. The informations about this challenge have leaked on the internet - so everyone in the montreal school heard about this. Sure some question went up.
So he had to come up with something to protect his and nam anh's "fame".
The Chinese poison thing was the best he could do. So everyone eat the cake and stop talking about this. Now Tuan is no more the winner of an exchange - but a threat , a liar and a rat.

Cool story bro
Rikimaru
Mingjing

Postby amanmtl on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am

FWIW ... I have heard some pretty messed up stuff about the Nam Ahn ppl from the viet martial art community in France also...
amanmtl
Anjing

Postby Jerry_f on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 pm

[quote="Rikimaru"]Misinformation huh?
you sure got all the truth! But, who are you? Would you mind identify yourself? Point your source out and give your post a value

If they posted this video with Felix, The most be a reaction from the loosing side and than, you show up but dont expect in telling this history on a forum without people reacting, just remember how many student from both side saw that match, live!...and we will not talk about one week before that, all the rumors...

The same happened with flores, he lost and he react but i don't know about his history, is like movie script but he was alone without witness in Hanoi but for the match with felix, we were many witness on this evening.

Jerry
Last edited by Jerry_f on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jerry_f

Postby Areios on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 pm

@@@
Areios
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

My uncle's biceps are way bigger than your brother's, Areios. He can SO beat him up. :P
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Areios on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 pm

spot on man, i can't argue with that, but your uncle's shit is fake :D nothing internal. Also sent you a nice cup of chinese poi... err tea. :)
Areios
Wuji

Postby gzregorz on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm

That video is just sad and it makes all CMA look bad.

It should be entitled "Jacking Up Your Sparring Partner."
Last edited by gzregorz on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Jerry_f on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm

[quote="Rikimaru"]Now that it is "illegal", i agree that it's not commonly seen.
I think this is pretty sad and that's why we see so much Shaolin-Salad and gymnastic taichi (no offence). there is nothing to filter them.

If you were praticing bowling from your youth, and somebody tells you that you can't play bowling at all, for sure you are going to "challenge" him for a match. Any word in the world will not replace the outcome of this match. The only difference between bowling and MA, is that the loser WILL get hurt.

Agreed, we challenge in all the others sport and games. You can ask someone who said is good in tennis and you love tennis, what do you do? You go ask the guy, you wan to play? the same with chess. So, what is the problem with today challenge in the kung fu community? Is their fucking weakness of not practicing the fighting technique properly. Just pushing hands, dancing with fancy katas and talking about the old day in Shaolin, living inside a bubble.

I am not an expert but to see many challenge accepted by many MMA or UFC event boxers regularly during the training and I know this because when i left the WC school, i had traveled many gyms where we exchange often and we had some KO but without any problem after. So the answer...their fucking training!! MMA,UFC guy, their are opened with any style.

Those who are talking shit against other MA without daring to confronting in a proper match...is their fucking training and lack of courage.

Jerry_f
Jerry_f

Postby gzregorz on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Fair enough but this isn't a challenge. At least it doesn't look like one. I admit I could be wrong I don't know anything about these people.

But the dude that gets KOed put his hands down before getting knocked out, something tells me he thought this was a friendly exchange.

Also you can still challenge someone without breaking their jaw. Hell years ago when BJJ was new in the States I dealt with a few challenges from people "just dropping" in. Once I thought I was going to break something off someone who started talking trash but once I got him I told him to tap and he tapped. I suppose I could have broke it but what's the reasoning behind that?

There's always going to be someone out there who can kick your ass so what's the point? Next time it could you be ending up in the hospital.

Just my 2 cents.
Last edited by gzregorz on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Daniel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am

Areios wrote:@@@

-toast-

D.

Sarcasm. Oh yeah, like that´ll work.
Daniel
Great Old One

Postby Jerry_f on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 am

no, he was not a friendly exchange and the rules before the match were simple and clear...open hands to the face and kick were allowed to the head.
I know some still have the tape, hope that they will release the 2 others fights. I remembered that Sebastien (huan student)won the second fight but no KO.

Jerry_f
Last edited by Jerry_f on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry_f

Postby gzregorz on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 am

Jerry_f wrote:no, he was not a friendly exchange and the rules before the match were simple and clear...open hands to the face and kick were allowed to the head.
I know some still have the tape, hope that they will release the 2 others fights. I remember that Sebastien (huan student)won the second fight but no KO.

Jerry_f

In that case these guys knew what they were getting into so FUCKING AYE nice kick!
Last edited by gzregorz on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Jerry_f on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Here is an example of fucking bullshit, posting video with skinny guys proving what?? Nothing.... but when he come to verify, he will fucking run away because his shit won't work at all without preconditioning clown dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgxmOeq3 ... re=related

>:(
Last edited by Jerry_f on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry_f

Postby Rikimaru on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 pm

i don't see anything in this video worth swearing.
The name said "Sticky hand" what did you expect to see?
Are you presuming things on your own yet?
Can you explain yourself more??
Who are you anyway to say this!! have you ever (wanted) test your "skills" with this guy?
Last edited by Rikimaru on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rikimaru
Mingjing

PreviousNext

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan